The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, Chris saying "don't go away, keep that watch time up and don't turn off the video." Means that people ae viewing the vlog for a few minutes and then turning it off 😂 😂 😂 From what I understand that messes with their revenue too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I didn't see it at first but he did indeed
View attachment 261492View attachment 261493
Top lie for me tonight was Sarah saying at the start that Izzy went to the lounge/coffee/breakfast area to chat with her friends and Izzy saying at the end that while everyone was getting ready in the morning she went to the area to read!!! Which was it?? Chris you have one bloody job to do when editing.
Prob wasn't either. No friends and only reads when it's being vlogged.... She was probably just somewhere else pratting about..
They lie so much you can't ever know... A'd what you think you know is probably based in a lie...
I HATE liars

Reactions: 20
Does he think no one else drinks chai lattes .. and to be fair they’re not that nice .. I’ll give him a tip From Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Swirl latte ... better than Starbucks & Costa ....

Reactions: 12
Well, I think after tonight's vlog, it's safe to say they've officially lost their minds. Nothing but verbal diorrhea from both of them! Nothing new I know, but this was on a whole other loopy level!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Obviously when Chris DeLuded looks in a mirror he sees something completely different to the rest of us 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Bet those girls just want their own bed 🙁 not farting about in Portugal

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thank you, I’m so excited! Just to pick out a name now..... Prinny is obviously at the top of the list 😜
May I suggest iddy-biddy-isla? It's a little bit long I know but I feel it's a name that would be suitable for any stage of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole Facebook thing just reminds me of the drama that goes on in school, I can't believe a woman the same age as me cares about any of this tit. Who joins a group to get "support" from children and strangers, how can they think this is a normal adult way to live their lives?
Wonder if Lazy knows that each person she singles out as nasty, bully etc will no longer watch vlogs or buy tat and me
I wouldn't risk it if I were her considering their views are in general going down.

Also this whole episode has made it clear that Sarah louise Ingham is nothing but a vile bully who gets kick out of harassing people. She has turned against people in a group formed to support her family.:rolleyes: you truly have to be special kind of toxic to pull off such a feat.

If I were ifam I would be very concerned to be in that group. Don't know when big Sarah will be displeased with you and will throw you under the bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

And the teacher's reply (her supposed friend) 😂View attachment 261692
But they are being told what to do by the teacher just via video. What BS. Nightmare with this whole zoom thing?! Its not rocket science, im sure if you can manage to upload Youtube videos you will find it pretty easy to login to a zoom call. Yeah just continue to take things away from the girls which make them feel even more isolated. Tight aresed witch

Reactions: 13
She butted in whist he was saying that to say that she could hear the audio yesterday...... honestly when one said black the other said white!! The tension between them is awful!! Also think that is why the girls were sent to end the vlog ..... Chris and Sarah were too busy arguing!!
Or making "another" baby 🤮

20201001_194029.jpg

This is very worrying and now he's in that secret group doing who knows what etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I absolutely *hate* the way Chris always puts his hands round Sarah’s shoulders/neck like it’s his only display of affection. Makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Looks like he's got full on women's knickers on and they're halfway down his arse after sitting down to go for a wee wee and renegade Jace ran off with his toilet roll
They'll match his womanly thighs 😂
(that image of him on the jetski is seared onto my retinas 😄🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their new vlog titled “Dad ruined the day”? Oh stop exaggerating! he only ruined your entire youtube careers and reputation🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
all those groups to keep up with as well as her social media and threads here

Sarahs evening must be full of reading up and feeling equal measures of anger and smug! she must go to bed buzzing with it all, how does she switch off?
That’s why she must have those cold sores through stress

Reactions: 5
I honestly think it’s so weird that Chris and Sarah want to be a part of a fan page full of teenagers, let alone get involved in the drama. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if I knew my children were in a group with those two idiots, especially Creepy! Ps, was finally able to attend my gender scan as my original one was cancelled and couldn’t get booked in for ages 🤦‍♀️ So finally at 23 weeks pregnant I can say I’m having a girl! 🎀 Will need to get in touch with Sarah for one of her finest blankets!
Awww congrats! Such lovely news for you, good luck! x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.