The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
โ€˜Withering Heightsโ€™ I have no words ๐Ÿ˜‚
That really annoyed me.
They live just a few miles from Haworth home of the Brontes .They are so clueless
Whilst I'm at it Lazy buy Esme footwear that fits.Shes wearing Chris sliders.
Lazy referred to a SCHOOL of fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
omg, I just can't... "Withering Heights"!!!!??!??!!!! F*cking hell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Isabelle says "Wuthering" and then Sarah "corrects" her and says "WITHERING"... Christ on a bike ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Emily Bronte turning in her grave!!! At least Izzy seemed to be unsure if she was saying it correctly.

Reactions: 21
Just had too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Creepy you can run but you canโ€™t hide from your very a lot receding hairline ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Sweet Jesus I thought that must be kelp to the face at first glance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ except no itโ€™s hair grown from the middle back of his head to wrap around the front of his head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What on earth in the name of carnival freak must she wake up with in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s like a little lord Fauntleroy in reverse cut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just had too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Creepy you can run but you canโ€™t hide from your very a lot receding hairline ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
errrrrr what a comb over I bet that long greasey side would be as long as my bob if he flipped it over and she walks around and is proud of that ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So they are that far out to sea and Isabelle is left with Jace?! Am I hearing that right?! So if they all got heaven forbid drowned at sea or lost, whatโ€™s Isabelle supposed to do?!?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
#131 no life jackets for the kids and their channel needs one too itโ€™s sinking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sweet Jesus I thought that must be kelp to the face at first glance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ except no itโ€™s hair grown from the middle back of his head to wrap around the front of his head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What on earth in the name of carnival freak must she wake up with in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s like a little lord Fauntleroy in reverse cut
I`ve a theory now why she`s kept the dreadful Duggar hair (least theirs is clean!) ,she wraps it around herself at night so when she wakes up next to grimy she can`t see him!!(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not new to the site, but new to The Inghams! I watched her latest vlog and oh boy, dull dull dull. Chris looks like a cross between Sharleen Spiteri and Professor Brian Cox.
If I were you I'd put a disclaimer on that in case the Prof and Sharleen are secret Tattlers and try to sue you ๐Ÿคญ

Omg seriously?! And also, an aubergine has what to do with Christmas presents, exactly?! Did Chris make it, we know how he likes that emoji!
Chris *is* that emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Best laugh at these comments. Ifammaking suggestions for the hooded blankets she is flogging. Someone suggested they be called a WANKET ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Please pretty please Sarah (we know you read here) please call them WANKET's.

• Haha
They can only help people once they leave the gang.
How will we know that they've left the gang and are now helping people though? Will they look like someone who used to be in a gang but now helps people? :oops:

Does anyone still believe theyโ€™re vegetarian?
NO! HELL NO!
Remember when Pam on Gavin and Stacey was "vegetarian"? That's exactly how "vegetarian" I believe the #MeatEatingMinghams are right now.

• Haha
I'm not sure which children they are being more reckless with. Esme and Isla on those boards with no life jackets or leaving their other 2 childrenon the beach. Isabelle is still a child and has been left with full responsibility for Jace. If a couple of strangers came and abducted them they wouldn't stand a chance

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
8.42 how did lazy not slap him!!! Seriously what a twit he is ! .
Whats going on with these MASSIVE sliders clearly far to big or her feet wouldn't slide so far forward .
Screenshot_20201007-181958_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.