The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only positive thing about Isabelle being left on the beach is that Chris can’t parade her around in a bikini and ogle her like the lecherous creep that he is.

Reactions: 22
So they are that far out to sea and Isabelle is left with Jace?! Am I hearing that right?! So if they all got heaven forbid drowned at sea or lost, what’s Isabelle supposed to do?!?!
And what if Isabelle fell asleep on the beach

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This, there's nothing to be jealous of. They go out without knowing where they are going, waste hours driving round because they didn't plan something properly or didn't check something. Most days they seem to have no idea what they will eat or when.

If there was one thing they have that I'd like it's more time together as a family, but they don't seem to use it to do much. And after being with the kids all the time for months during lockdown I can definitely say that breaks from each other are very much needed! We're all happier now they have their own time away from me at school. They would like more time with their dad though.

I would love more time with my husband but then Sarah and Chris really don't like each other so it doesn't seem like they enjoy it. I imagine there are lots of arguments off camera. Having said that I get more time with him now than we used to, I'm not sure I'd cope with being together every minute of the day, especially in such a small space as them. There was a time that despite living together we used to text to arrange to meet because I was asleep when he got in and he was asleep when I left for work!
Well said 👏
Thing is it’s not like they are taking a break from real jobs I mean wtf do they do or did?
Through lockdown loads of parent got to spend more than enough time with their children
These twerps should be bringing some stability to those children’s lives not aimlessly wandering around
You could envy them if they were smashing it with great footage and the kids looked like they were enjoying it rather than having the same fed up faces as if they were going round ASDA

Sarah wants to come home badly she can't stop talking about getting ready for Christmas and how she is missing the autumn in the UK. Chris is a massive man child and obviously they do everything his way or they don't do it at all. He got the right bloody hump when they went to the wrong beach because it didn't have the "stunnnin" rocks in the sea that he couldn't film for duck sake!
They ended up going there in the evening but he was NOT happy about being sat on the other boring beach all day! Can't remember which vlog it was but it was during the whole cancer debacle.

He can't live with himself so he has to do all this running around "wild camping" just to feel normal and try to forget about all the weird tit he's done. He must get abuse shouted at him in the street. Hell if I ever saw him in real life I'd give him a piece of my mind!

They won't come home until Chris says they can. Which is sad because the girls just look like the scruffy orphans in 'Annie' than children of "rich" YouTubers.
They like to think they are like TBLF but that’s just laughable on every level

Reactions: 10
Whats going on here!?
I mean I'm no expert at swim wear but since she wears it more than normal clothes wouldnt it make sense to get some with a bit of support!? Her boobs are miles away from her chin !?
20201007_192047.jpg
20201007_192103.jpg
20201007_192047.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
#INGHAM 131 They know not wuther to wither or wanket with the blanket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Isabelle is looking for her English GSCE textbooks of Wuthering Heights (withering to the Inghams) and Pride and Prejudice and the parents don't know why?????

Reactions: 15
Just had too 😂😂😂. Creepy you can run but you can’t hide from your very a lot receding hairline 🤪🤪🤪
OH EM GEE this has definitely confirmed his fringe is all the hair from the back of his head. Do you think that’s why he’s has that poof at the back? Growing it as a fringe replacement? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When she's on that paddle board I bet Lazy thinks she looks like Disney's Moana, all bronzed and cute, with her long hair flapping in the ocean breeze.......when in reality she actually looks more like Dwayne Johnson's character, Maui! (You're welcome, Lazy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
errrrrr what a comb over I bet that long greasey side would be as long as my bob if he flipped it over and she walks around and is proud of that 🤮🤮🤮🤮
That’s why he wears the beanie - to keep the comb over in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did our emeritus professor Sarah really say a ‘school of fish’? I know she’s keen to teach and fish might be in need of her exceptional skills or might she actually have meant a ‘shoal’ of fish?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that "school" is an accepted term as a collective noun for fish......as is "shoal"....not that I like to stick up for Lazy (there's a first time for everything, I suppose!)

Reactions: 19
Sarah, don’t your family get fed up of more and more pre-packed picnics? 🤦🏻‍♂️
8DCDEEDA-5997-426A-8766-C0A2C145EDEE.png
42B7709B-D8F1-4350-B582-BD87347ED620.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Isabelle is looking for her English GSCE textbooks of Wuthering Heights (withering to the Inghams) and Pride and Prejudice and the parents don't know why?????
Well, obviously, as I'm sure Lazy is well aware that those books were named in recognition of the song Wuthering Heights and as a nod to Bridget Jones Diary.
You're all a very lot of ignorant Tattlers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.