The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there is a very lot of important discussion going on in here right now, but I watched the vlog on the telly for once and did anyone catch Chris in his knickers chasing Jason in the background at 15:55?!
Im sooooooo glad I missed that , that is something I do not want to see That would leave my poor eyeballs bleeding

Looks like they both had a drink again last night 🤣
Nothing unusual there then but remember that They don’t realy drink alcohol Bullshit lazy and creepy

Reactions: 8
Hey Sarah... If you were to nip down to build a bear and ask for some of their voice boxes... Record Chris' weird ass "prinnyyyy woooo" trip that he recorded whilst on his "rescue mission". Pop that in the prinny woo Teddy and i will buy a few, I'm sure some others would too 😂🐻 I'd forget about it lining your pockets for a moment, it would be worth every penny!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
From a comment on the previous thread... I think its very offensive that Chris has misquoted anyone in this group to say he is 'that good at editing' 😱. Please refrain from filling your head with such fantastical nonsense. It is much more likely that we think you are holed up in a swiss prison than anyone here thinking you are good at editing... 🤣
I also thought it was a bit on the long side of things when he stated that he is a professional videographer my son has a degree in videography so when did Creepy study that subject other than playing about with a camera like most people do but they dont call themselves as "professional"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are the admins/creators of the Facebook groups? Just random fans?

I didn't realise it wasn't the Inghams controlling the original group. It's insane to encourage (by posting and talking to them on there) your fans to take part in a group where you can't kick out anybody who starts picking on people.

Reactions: 11
They are just so strange with their attitudes to food. Share soup, when that's something you would usually have your own portion. But those huge crepes have one each. Think nothing of the kids eating a huge share bar of chocolate, then share a plate of chips between them all for dinner. And then buying Jace a huge plate of food, when they basically have 5 adult portions already on the table, taking a small amount of each would easily make a meal for him. And my kids have eaten quite big portions as toddlers but what they put in front of Jace sometimes is far too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hey Sarah... If you were to nip down to build a bear and ask for some of their voice boxes... Record Chris' weird ass "prinnyyyy woooo" trip that he recorded whilst on his "rescue mission". Pop that in the prinny woo Teddy and i will buy a few, I'm sure some others would too 😂🐻 I'd forget about it lining your pockets for a moment, it would be worth every penny!
He's so bleeping weird.

Reactions: 17
Whenever they appear to be eating tiny portions/sharing strange things, I assume it's because they're hiding meat 😆

One day at the forecourt of dreams cafe, they showed one bowl of potatoes to share, which is ridiculous, but then a bit later, the girls had empty dinner plates in front of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oww that's rubbish... How did they find you out? From here??
Not sure my FB name and this one are completely different, how many innocent "ifam" have been banished just in case they are secret tattlers ? If you have nothing to hide why would you delete people ? And I really wanted an I fam hoodie, keyring and pen too ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep Lazy really ‘cooked up a storm’
In their world 'cooking up a storm' involves taking the lids of the soup to microwave, butter some bread, take the lids of the potatoes and removing the cellophane from the 'bits & pieces' aka olives, tomatoes and I think butter beans.
Hope Chris or the girls offered to do the mountains of washing up afterwards so poor Sarah could take a well earned rest and enjoy her (I don't drink) wine in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure my FB name and this one are completely different, how many innocent "ifam" have been banished just in case they are secret tattlers ? If you have nothing to hide why would you delete people ? And I really wanted an I fam hoodie, keyring and pen too ! 😂
Tbh it says all about them and nothing about you genuine fam trying to be sympa :sick: :sick: :sick: ewww, who am i kidding... lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.