The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the previous thread - him referring to the made up BS that he’s supposed to be locked up in a maximum security prison or on the run in Portugal

WOW...... Trying to add credit to his “bad boy” image to impress his fans, escalated quick 😂 has it ever been said he’s not actually with them 🤔

He’s such a bizarre creature!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been asked already, but was that communal bowls of soup they had for dinner last night? 🤢 Times must be hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
From the previous thread - him referring to the made up BS that he’s supposed to be locked up in a maximum security prison or on the run in Portugal

WOW...... Trying to add credit to his “bad boy” image to impress his fans, escalated quick 😂 has it ever been said he’s not actually with them 🤔

He’s such a bizarre creature!!
He wishes he was hardcore gangsta enough for a super max, likely he’d end up in a women’s prison if anywhere 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just watched an old vlog (don’t send me to my prison cell yet - I’m shielding. The Bradford Evil refers to Isabelle going to her biological dads after school. Is there any need for her to call him that? He is her father for gods sake !!!!
Regardless of Sarah’s wishes Chris as her husband is nothing more than a step father to Izzy.
She really takes vile to an elevated opinion of herself coupled with a complete lack of respect for her previous partner and his family.
Sarah should have just said something like “Isabelle is spending time at her dads.”

I think in early days she did her best to convince everyone Chris was Isabelle’s bio dad as I have to admit I thought he was too.
Then Isabelle would stay with him every alternate weekend and was missing from vlogs and the ifam began to question this hence why Sarah made that vlog “Where Isabelle goes sometimes” I remember seeing comments from ifam saying they didn’t know about Chris.

What I find very disrespectful is having Isabelle call Chris dad when her bio dad was still In her life. It wasn’t like he was some deadbeat who abandoned them at birth and had never had any contact.
I know a couple of friends who split from the their child/rens’ dad and went into a new relationships, but they never call the new partner/ husband dad it’s alway by their name.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh dear, it looks like I have been banished from the new group already !!! and I didn't even get a chance to say hello to them 🤷.... How rude !! .... I'm sorry fellow tattlers I have failed 🙄☹😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Sarah should have just said something like “Isabelle is spending time at her dads.”

I think in early days she did her best to convince everyone Chris was Isabelle’s bio dad as I have to admit I thought he was too.
Then Isabelle would stay with him every alternate weekend and was missing from vlogs and the ifam began to question this hence why Sarah made that vlog “Where Isabelle goes sometimes” I remember seeing comments from ifam saying they didn’t know about Chris.

What I find very disrespectful is having Isabelle call Chris dad when her bio dad was still In her life. It wasn’t like he was some deadbeat who abandoned them at birth and had never had any contact.
I know a couple of friends who split from the their child/rens’ dad and went into a new relationships, but they never call the new partner/ husband dad it’s alway by their name.
Totally agree. I think it’s quite disrespectful to the dad. I’m sure some will disagree. I am a step mother to a 10 year old girl and have been since she is 2, me and her dad also have a child. At no point have I expected her to call me mum. We have our own very special, very close relationship. But she still has her mum, who I respect and would never want to tread on her toes. My LG (step) calls me by my name and always have. I don’t need a title to validate our relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear, it looks like I have been banished from the new group already !!! and I didn't even get a chance to say hello to them 🤷.... How rude !! .... I'm sorry fellow tattlers I have failed 🙄☹😂
Me too🤕 7:50am and already being deleted from 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I cant sleep so was just having a nosey on Sarahs insta. If you count last years "euro" trip as one and this years as one Jace has roughly been away 10 times in 18 months!
And you have to remember that a good few months the country was in lockdown so they couldn't travel anywhere!

Reactions: 11

Eh, to be fair, it sounded like he hadn't been that involved Isabelle's life until she was a bit older when Izzy had already started thinking of Chris as her dad. We don't know the full situation but I really don't get everyone's obsession with labelling Chris as her stepdad as if DNA is some absolute - if Izzy's happy thinking of him as her dad, she will 🤷 (Similarly if Chris was going to be creepy towards her, given he's known her since a literal infant and raised her as a daughter, it's not like DNA would stop that either.)

For me the biggest issue is that while he may view Isabelle as his daughter, he was previously being happy to hit on someone around her current age - the equivalent to sexually pestering one of her friends 😷 That's why people find you creepy, Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im in it.......for now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eh, to be fair, it sounded like he hadn't been that involved Isabelle's life until she was a bit older when Izzy had already started thinking of Chris as her dad. We don't know the full situation but I really don't get everyone's obsession with labelling Chris as her stepdad as if DNA is some absolute - if Izzy's happy thinking of him as her dad, she will 🤷 (Similarly if Chris was going to be creepy towards her, given he's known her since a literal infant and raised her as a daughter, it's not like DNA would stop that either.)

For me the biggest issue is that while he may view Isabelle as his daughter, he was previously being happy to hit on someone around her current age - the equivalent to sexually pestering one of her friends 😷 That's why people find you creepy, Chris.
Well we only have Sarah’s word for it that her bio dad wasn’t in Isabelle’s life in the early days. However, we now know all too well the amount of lies which slide easily off her tongue so nothing she says can be believed.

IMO Sarah seemingly wanted to keep up the pretense of Chris being her bio dad so they gave off the perfect image just like denying they drink. I suspect Isabelle wasn’t given a choice either.

The question is why has Isabelle’s bio dad never stepped in and why has he allowed this treatment of Isabelle, not to mention being perfectly okay with a groomer and his enabling wife taking her out of the country for goodness knows how long??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You're not missing much.
Sarah and chris were up late last night entertaining the fans ! Ie lazy taking the piss out of chris!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oww that's rubbish... How did they find you out? From here??

Reactions: 8
1B3B83C7-AB03-4639-99DE-E2C95AED5438.png

I have actually never seen a creepier looking man.... I think personality also massively adds how you perceive someone’s looks 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 41
65DC7776-7C58-4E9D-A9BD-1D29E2241D00.png

This man is dangerous. Passive aggressive, and he definitely should not be around the many vulnerable adults and children (GIRLS) that are part of the fan page

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know there is a very lot of important discussion going on in here right now, but I watched the vlog on the telly for once and did anyone catch Chris in his knickers chasing Jason in the background at 15:55?!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched an old vlog (don’t send me to my prison cell yet - I’m shielding. The Bradford Evil refers to Isabelle going to her biological dads after school. Is there any need for her to call him that? He is her father for gods sake !!!!
Regardless of Sarah’s wishes Chris as her husband is nothing more than a step father to Izzy.
She really takes vile to an elevated opinion of herself coupled with a complete lack of respect for her previous partner and his family.
Yep.Sarah was determined to break any bond Isabelle had with her father ,and it happened.There`s also an old vlog where Chris and Sarah are walking in LOndon (I think) ,and she mentions getting a good result after seeing someone legal?I can`t remember her exact words or where they are but i do remember thinking ,she`s adamant Isabelle will keep vlogging (which her father didn`t approve of) ,and stay with them only! SHe hated those weekend visits as she couldn`t include ISabelle in the vlogs ,and they both knew she was pulling in the views.The woman is despicable!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.