The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when creepy bought a multipack of coke and said they worked out at like 11p a can or something and he was WAY off?! Such a maths genius ish esq
Didnt he also tell Isla getting 8/10 in her test was better than 10/10 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yesterdays viewing figure is 47k, vlog late tonight - perhaps a late vlog helps bump up last nights figures???

Reactions: 7
Firstly I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't know if you picked up on the smirk on her face while she reeled that tit off but it cemented it for me watching Isobelle talk about it. Neither her or Sarah showed any emotional connection to the baby Sarah is supposed to have lost. To say that the stats are 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage means that pregnancy would is just bollocks. It simplifies it and makes its a convenient reason to shrug it off.

The thing is, very few women shrug of that kind of experience and say "it happened for a reason"

I do not believe Sarah.
Thankyou. Yes I did seethe smirk. The whole thing was scripted and the poor girl can't act unfortunately. I totally agree with your analysis, its just not believable whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:p
Wait ,Jace said Maggot?
Aww:) Clever Boii said Maggot! He obviously meant mama!😜

I watched around 7 minutes of it.
She's answering the juiciest juicy questions and some she's avoided for a long time.

Do you have a boyfriend? No because a) I don't need one b) travelling and it would just be online c) she doesn't want boyfriends because it's not real boyfriends and she wants older proper relationship.

GCSE subjects. English, Maths, Science, Spanish, Business Studies and Drama were her choices. Home schooling doesn't allow her to do Drama so now doing History. She's really got into history learning about buildings and stuff in other countries. (As far as I'm aware GCSE History syllabus is things like The Plague, Elizabethan England, WW2 depending on exam board I believe there are 8 historical events to choose 3/4 from)

Mums miscarriage. Obviously it upset her as she didn't think it would happen and the timing of it was upsetting with the car trouble.

Why she doesn't see her real dad. Some things just aren't meant to be no matter how much you talk to people to try and make it work and that's all she saying on it.

I gave up after that. It felt wrong watching a child mumbling so fast and clearly uncomfortable.
All written and directed by her disgrace of a mother no doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How old was Isabelle when the Sassybelle channel began? Just wondering if we’re going to see Esme with her own channel soon?! Part of ICT homeschooling innit. Bit like the colouring in, writing diaries and rating Netflix shows 🙄

Reactions: 16
How old was Isabelle when the Sassybelle channel began? Just wondering if we’re going to see Esme with her own channel soon?! Part of ICT homeschooling innit. Bit like the colouring in, writing diaries and rating Netflix shows 🙄
11, the channel was created about 4 months before her 12th birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So what's it tonight what disasters has struck or someone run of with the vlog

• Haha
Is it the car no isit the chav van no is it the drone in the sea no is the go pro in the lake no its THE QUEEN OF DISASTERS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So isabelle sassybelle vlog
One question was about the miscarriage and sarah had explained to her that 1 in 5 pregnancy ends in a misscarridge and as this is her 5th pregnancy............ !really does she know 1 in 5 does not mean the 5th will be!!??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Just catching up with yesterday's. WHY won't they wear life jackets, so bloody irresponsible they are in the sea!

Also Sarah wearing her hair down when out on the water, would you not just tie it up, or plait it to keep it out of your way.

One question was about the miscarriage and sarah had explained to her that 1 in 5 pregnancy ends in a misscarridge and as this is her 5th pregnancy............ !really does she know 1 in 5 does not mean the 5th will be!!??
OMFG is that the context she spoke about it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
There really was absolutely no need to tell the children that. Even if they ask, you reassure them that everything will be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.