The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 262541
shock.. car is delayed again 🤣

Anyone lurking here who is in that group... you are her absolute mugs, she is a master at getting you to part with your money. Look at the number of times she drops Baby and Me into the conversation. Remember she buys those blankets for no more than £6-£8 from China and sells them for almost £50. She does not need to charge that much, but she does because she knows you will pay, because it comes from your 'friend', Sarah Ingham. Have a look on Ebay and Etsy and you will find the same for £25 less

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yep.Sarah was determined to break any bond Isabelle had with her father ,and it happened.There`s also an old vlog where Chris and Sarah are walking in LOndon (I think) ,and she mentions getting a good result after seeing someone legal?I can`t remember her exact words or where they are but i do remember thinking ,she`s adamant Isabelle will keep vlogging (which her father didn`t approve of) ,and stay with them only! SHe hated those weekend visits as she couldn`t include ISabelle in the vlogs ,and they both knew she was pulling in the views.The woman is despicable!
Was just skimming through the thread and this post reminded me of this video:
7DDBEE81-6053-4305-98AC-D9A6B98CBB07.png

In it Sarah explained how devastated she isn’t that Isabelle is going away for 2 WEEKS, as opposed to the usual week a year she’s allowed to go away with her dad’s family. She also states how sad it is Isabelle won’t be allowed to vlog whilst there. Ffs, I remember being pissed the first time I heard this. She spends so much time with Sarah, seeing all of hers and Chris’ extended family, and Sarah is annoyed she’s going to spend 2 weeks out of the 52 in a year with her dad’s family. Plus how many times a year are they taking their kids on holiday? Too many imo. I wonder what Isabelle’s dad thinks of that. I bet she’s missed quite a few visits because of that. I bet in a few years she’ll see how much Sarah and Chris influenced her views, causing her to grow up thinking traveling with your lazy mother, creepy stepdad and younger siblings is a better life than going to school and having friends and real connections with all your family. Of course we don’t fully know what Isabelle’s dad is like and whether or not he is a good parent, but it does seem like Sarah has done all she can to constantly present him in a bad way.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Because the lady at the door (security?) told them - yeah obviously security guards know the stock levels of books.
I wish they'd paid to go in, only to kick off and ask for a refund on finding all the books written in "foreign"!

Does she realise that there are more fiction books available than just the Harry Potter and Twilight series'?

I wonder how many proper, well-stocked book shops those kids have set foot in, in their sheltered and limited lives.....to actually browse the shelves, being "tret" to a new book of their choice to take home....even just the smell of an old-fashioned book shop takes me back to my childhood. You just don't get that experience in the aisles at Morrisons. Too sad.

So much for the world being their oyster....for those poor kids it's more likely to be a deep fried fish finger or a prawn ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 262541
What is a 'shortage office'? Assuming she means another office on a short term basis. Not managed to get the last lot listed??? What would've happened if first car didn't breakdown and Chris didn't have to do the 'biggest rescue mission', remember hardcore & monster driving???
Sarah my love I think you need to get rid of stock and stop your compulsive shopping of excess tat and me crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone lurking here who is in that group... you are her absolute mugs, she is a master at getting you to part with your money. Look at the number of times she drops Baby and Me into the conversation. Remember she buys those blankets for no more than £6-£8 from China and sells them for almost £50. She does not need to charge that much, but she does because she knows you will pay, because it comes from your 'friend', Sarah Ingham. Have a look on Ebay and Etsy and you will find the same for £25 less
I'm in that group.
I'm NOT a mug.
I have NEVER parted with my money for an ingham!.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I absolutely *hate* the way Chris always puts his hands round Sarah’s shoulders/neck like it’s his only display of affection. Makes me feel sick.
I agree it doesn’t look affectionate at all, hate to see it, makes me uncomfortable :ROFLMAO: There is no love there unless one or both of them have had several alcoholic drinks

I just watched the vlog and Chris seemed to be annoyed and snapping at both Sarah and Isabelle when they talked. He just did it with a smile on his face. So tense

Reactions: 14
So where was the fan that they supposedly met ( after the person finished work)
is it another imaginary ifam that been conjured up to make them look popular

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm in that group.
I'm NOT a mug.
I have NEVER parted with my money for an ingham!.
I believe it was in reference to any prowling iFam who can’t believe we slag off their heroes so come to be a spy. Not the Tattle spies who she clearly can’t get rid of from their groups.

To be fair, it’s amazing they have enough time to come on here anyway. As they’re all teenage girls I’m surprised that they’re not constantly having to message Chris back when he’s slid into their DMs!

Reactions: 18
Well tonight’s vlog was another total tit-show.

It’s obvious now that they are hardly hiding the fact that they’re really not arsed about their content. Their true colours seem to be showing through more and more. The incessant speaking over each other and passive aggressive digs are constant and they all look throughly pissed off in each other’s company.

Creepy seems to have upped his dose of happy pills and is far too smug and cocky at the moment. The looks he was getting from the locals, as he strode along loudly spouting crap, would have embarrassed the duck out of any normal person.

No matter how many google facts they throw at us, about the historic city of Porto, it’s clearly only shopping and cheap coffee shops that really get them excited.
They never ate at the Majestic cafe, it’s too classy and too expensive for this bunch of chavs. I think that they got turned away with the excuse of them having no reservation and were directed to the nearest McDonalds.

Also Lazy needs to get herself a decent bra and get on a healthy diet, she wheezed her way through the streets with those granny udders keeping her knees warm.
Even Isabelle was finding hard to conceal her distain as she trailed behind the loud, waddling mess. View attachment 261683View attachment 261686
Wtf happened to her 😶 even her boobs are trying to get as far away from her as possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was on Skator Boi Instagram last night

Reactions: 5
😂😂 Prowling Ifam 😂😂. Coming soon to twit tat & me .. the limited edition ifam support group Barney onesie.
61527D59-83F8-4E22-B241-24717D5217C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure lazy put a picture on her Instagram story it was a lad and a lass looked in their 20s !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 262541
You can’t beat classy Seacroft Sarah. ‘Haven’t got the last lot listed’. She is referring her her ‘bespoke luxury items’ launch. The ‘last lot’ sounds like a box of reduced to clear isle at the pound shop. You’ve gotta love that girls style.

I wish they'd paid to go in, only to kick off and ask for a refund on finding all the books written in "foreign"!

Does she realise that there are more fiction books available than just the Harry Potter and Twilight series'?

I wonder how many proper, well-stocked book shops those kids have set foot in, in their sheltered and limited lives.....to actually browse the shelves, being "tret" to a new book of their choice to take home....even just the smell of an old-fashioned book shop takes me back to my childhood. You just don't get that experience in the aisles at Morrisons. Too sad.

So much for the world being their oyster....for those poor kids it's more likely to be a deep fried fish finger or a prawn ball!
Never mind the humble fish finger Owld Creeps can whip up a storm with some crab claws. They’d be cheap and plentiful 🦀 Can’t vouch for the quality tho....,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.