Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Just been reading the comments in the recent vlog. So much negativity. It's awesome! Stunning in fact!

Lots saying the kids should be wearing masking especially Esme as she's 11. Someone said here in Portugal it's anyone over 6 yrs old.

Someone asked them if they're trying to get coronaviris...

Another person noticed Sarah's swollen eye and hopes she is okay. Big eye little eye strikes again!

Someone said they think they're great but they would never let their kids jump on beds when away from home.

It's like music to my ears!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Potatoesandsoup

65DC7776-7C58-4E9D-A9BD-1D29E2241D00.png

This man is dangerous. Passive aggressive, and he definitely should not be around the many vulnerable adults and children (GIRLS) that are part of the fan page

• Angry
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I've done a terrible thing. My 4 year old needed a tiny little trim of her hair (just the ends and she has very long hair). I've done it before and you can't really tell, just looks healthier.

I now realise the mistake I've made is that I didn't do it in a windy car park. Despite her telling me not to because daddy is better at it, I thought I'd go ahead because he's out right now and I have no patience.

It's wonkier than a Sarah Ingham car park special.

• Haha
  • Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Jeez. Only watched the first few minutes of the vlog and what is Izzy doing in that journal? She is so emotionally stunted it's unreal.

• Sad
Chris tonight - “WHY DOES THAT LOOK SMALL ON CAMERA?!?! it looks bigger in real life guys I swear.”

why do I feel like he’s said that before 😝

• Haha
  • Sick

Lurker121

Chatty Member
👏👏👏
Anyone lucky enough to get the chance to travel extensively would at least try and make each day a little bit enriching not just use their travels as an excuse to arse about scoffing crisps looking gormless
Yes there are going to be days where you just chill but I watched that video last night ( yeah I know couldn’t help myself) and he was going on about leaving the campsite and who knew where they were going I mean come on you make some effort to be a teeny bit organised wouldn’t you? especially with young children
Yes you are wild and free 😴 but I don’t know it’s all a bit shit isn’t it
just go home you dingbats
They keep banging on about how lucky they are to be living the life they are, but honestly? It looks shit. I’d rather be at home in my own house with everything I need, and then go on holiday four or five times a year and stay in decent accommodation and eat at decent traditional restaurants. Sat under that shit gazebo on a gravel driveway for six weeks on end with just so much baggage around me would get on my nerves. I know Sarah and Chris are desperate to do what the hell they want to do regardless of the fact they have four kids in tow but imagine having to pack all that crap for their “schooling” including a printer! I cannot imagine taking a printer on holiday with me, what a drag and what a faff. Just home school them at home if you’re that desperate to have them readily available for content every day, and then go on multiple holidays but lugging that overweight caravan around Europe during a global pandemic where pretty much every tourist attraction you’ve gone to has been deserted just seems ridiculous.

• Heart

All da toys

Here's a thought.

When Sarah did her pregnancy/miscarriage video she said she'd don't loads of pregnancy tests over the three weeks she knew but Chris didn't. How did she get them in France without Chris noticing? She said they were not freely avaliable in french and Spanish supermarkets, only chemists. So we're there chemist's in the campsites she could descreetly nip in to. Otherwise, did she nip out in the Caa to get them on her own? Surely he'd of asked her where she was going? Also, how was she able to take the tests? How did nobody notice her taking them to the toilet block?

It seems odd that she claims she took so many but Chris didn't notice... Especially as every purchase she makes creates a push noticification on him phone.

Like I said, just a thought!!!

• Wow

ANYway

Obviously when Chris DeLuded looks in a mirror he sees something completely different to the rest of us 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been asked already, but was that communal bowls of soup they had for dinner last night? 🤢 Times must be hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Neck lace

VIP Member
I only found out about this shit show of a family with the Scotland trip . Out of interest what did they fill their videos with before the travelling, they don't seem to do anything or have any hobbies or interests to share so i can't imagine going home now would make their vlogs any worse
They went to Morrison's every day to buy pasta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah used to be so pretty and put together as did the girls but now they all look filthy all the time. The kids need a hot bath, a proper cooked meal and their own beds. Hard to believe that Jace is 18 months old and never slept a night in his own bed at home. That lovely nursery that just ended up as a shit tip.

• Sad
  • Haha
Hi all! I started commenting often but then back to work happened (big sigh from a teacher ready for HT)! I love how Sarah thinks that these space and journals are an actual education for her KS2 child and teenagers 😂 then here’s me a Y2 teacher doing phonics, literacy, maths, science/topic, and 2 catch up sessions a day. Clearly I just need to order a load of the shit she has and we’ll be good to go!

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
The ifam store 😉
Thank you, I'm quite specific with my needs in a notebook - I want something that looks cheap, also want something that looks tacky, but here's the the big problem - I want to pay over £10 and I also want to pay maximum postage - do you think this company can cater for my needs??

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Sarah can see this, he's not even hiding this in a dm and she's ok being with this man? I wouldn't be happy if my husband was talking like that in a group of adults never mind children. It's totally inappropriate.

Young teens really don't need to be thinking about his little tiny 50year old dick that probably is home to many more of Frank's family.

• Sick
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
This secret group reminds me of Mean Girls, and Sarah is Regina George - except she's a tubby 35 year old living with her fugly grooming husband

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 17.43.32.png

Last edited:
  • Haha