The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering this myself!

Oh no I can LICHARALLLEEE see it pushing her big eye little eye upwards!
I’m sure it was mascara from when she was sweating at the pool, let’s see how long it stays....... it will prove they don’t wash, I bet the vaaaan was snatched back because they saw the vlogs

Reactions: 10
Serious question for Sarah - how far is the campsite from Praia da Luz? You said it was 10 minutes and then you said it was 2 seconds? Do you really think you should be homeschooling your children???

Question for Chris - you went to the pool but had to go back to cara van because you forgot your swim things!! How the hell can you forget to bring swim things when going to the pool. Too much vino last night???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Serious question for Sarah - how far is the campsite from Praia da Luz? You said it was 10 minutes and then you said it was 2 seconds? Do you really think you should be homeschooling your children???

Question for Chris - you went to the pool but had to go back to cara van because you forgot your swim things!! How the hell can you forget to bring swim things when going to the pool. Too much vino last night???
Or to nip back to get on tinternet........

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched the vlog yet but someone please tell me that they’ve finally trashed the hire car beyond that massive dent? 😂😂😂😂😂

Is this to cover Chris’s inappropriate tracks from yesterday?? To prove that not all the members are young? HI SARAH AND CHIRS, WE KNOW YOU READ HERE!!

This will be interesting! How old shall I be 🤫🤣
View attachment 264063

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
But surely in that case, the tow tuck would just bring a tyre for them and change it.
May not be a flat tyre, may be damage done to the wheel itself. If that's the case can the Tattler that damaged the car in Porto and then followed them back to campsite please let yourself be known.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel that the flat tyre and the big dent in the side of the hire car are connected and there is more to this than they will admit!!

(or any of you lot self isolating for 2 weeks, after a quick trip to Portugal to puncture a tyre and kick a dent in the side ) - possibly after making a hole in the back with a blunt instrument in Porto.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel that the flat tyre and the big dent in the side of the hire car are connected and there is more to this than they will admit!!

(or any of you lot self isolating for 2 weeks, after a quick trip to Portugal to puncture a tyre and kick a dent in the side ) - possibly after making a hole in the back with a blunt instrument in Porto.
Thats why I think its not just a flat tyre and actual damage done to the wheel itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't usually post but the first time the switch came out was 2017...so not 10 years ago... Sorry if its been said lol! And they do sell them online and in stores but thye do go very quickly... But it's crazy thst she's asking for people send and buy them...
Looks like she was referring to the ds as 10 years ago not the switch. Ds came out in 2004
20201003_133232.jpg
20201003_133232.jpg

Reactions: 5
I’m maybe completely off the wall here but nothing would surprise me with them. I can’t help but think have they punctured the tire on purpose to get it towed away rather than the usual return of hire cars where it is checked at handover. They can now say it wasn’t bashed when they took it away and blame the guys that tow it 🤔
Said the same thing to my daughter wouldn't put it past them

Reactions: 12
The car thing is bullshit.In the vlog where they found the damage she was ending the vlog in the car park after a long day when she said she was knackered . Her eyes were darting about all over the place they already knew about the damage . So they ended it there so they could add abit extra on the vlog when they discovered it .
Is it possible that a barrier came down and hit the car and they swerved to cause the damage on the side?

Reactions: 14
May not be a flat tyre, may be damage done to the wheel itself. If that's the case can the Tattler that damaged the car in Porto and then followed them back to campsite please let yourself be known.
When you have a flat tyre you can’t carry on driving it as you’ll damage the wheel fitting because the weight will be on it. Sounds like the drove on it for quite a while. It’s like in movies when the tyres get blown off and the metal is dragging along the road and making tons of sparks fly off it!

Reactions: 11
Thats why I think its not just a flat tyre and actual damage done to the wheel itself.
Yeah a punctured tyre is a punctured tyre and easy to sort, if the wheel itself has been affected it would suggest a bit of a thump with some thing and backed up with the dent and scratches. A lot of cars don't come with spares these days I doubt you get a spare in a hire car!

Reactions: 9
god why didn’t I think of asking the Internet fairy to send me a couple of switches for the kids 🙅‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Free Switch .. omg deathfat just haul your large sweaty arse of the pool chair and waddle to the store and bankrupt yourself buying them with your own money, like the rest of us decent parents have had to do
She needs beating about the head with an 🍆
She can’t SERIOUSLY be begging for someone to send her THREE switches? If someone ever did that for me I would immediately return it!! £200 hell, £50 for crappy hoody is TOO much money to spend on complete bleeping strangers let alone £600 for all three switches??!!! I will never understand the gifted horsey shortle prams. If that was really gifted by a real ifam member that is...🤥🤥🤥

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched a consumer programme in my country and new rules are live for influencers where the influencer on insta and YouTube must declare all gifts, ads, thier own merchandise pushing must declare in the comments that they will benefit from the promotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.