The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the mechanic has caught Covid it was probably because he sat in their car - pretty sure they had it and the car is probably covered in germs.
There is so much we don't know about covid. I read a first-hand account yesterday of a lady who had a miscarriage whilst she had covid. Said she believed her body couldn't cope with both, and she wasn't critically ill with it either

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Been reading here again Lazy, thinking everyone who supports your lifestyle how lucky you are, how in the beginning you struggled on £70 a week and had to save for 2 years for your wedding and the trip to Disneyland. Yes lazy that was all down to your ifam, buying your crappy overpriced merch, lying to everyone, treated those people who supported you like dirt, but hey, you drop that one thank you in a vlog and all will be forgiven! NO! HELL!! NO!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Be interesting to see what capacity Peppa is of any use to them. I think it’s engine would drop straight if it’s mount and onto the ground if you hooked the chavavan up to it to tow. Peppa would be 2 wheels off the ground, blowing out bits of the engine trying to move something twice it’s weight 😂
To be fair though, Peppa has had a bit of practice with that in carrying Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is so much we don't know about covid. I read a first-hand account yesterday of a lady who had a miscarriage whilst she had covid. Said she believed her body couldn't cope with both, and she wasn't critically ill with it either
Don't give Lazy ideas on content (surprised she didn't try to claim this)

Reactions: 10
Don't give Lazy ideas on content (surprised she didn't try to claim this)

She was showing symptoms of it between France and Spain, and refused to get tested. Said it was due to the aircon, and Chris and Isabelle seemed to suffer with airconitis too, just not the younger ones (as happens with covid)

Reactions: 31
When she's talking about the car, she says 'There's a few things that need doing on it... Ah... Or one thing that needs doing on it.' 🤥

Reactions: 17
So Lazy couldn't have her toe checked because the dermatologist had an accident and now the car has still not been looked at because the mechanic is ill. Stay away from the Inghams they are obviously cursed (or talking utter b*******)
I thought that, if it’s bs then they need to make sure the lies aren’t the same 🤣

they fade as well
My test faded after a couple of weeks yet 2 months later her lines are as bright as ever 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why on earth would you sit topless in your car at the carpark of Aldi in Portugal?

I could skip on those kind of memories ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Why on earth would you sit topless in your car at the carpark of Aldi in Portugal?

I could skip on those kind of memories ....

I think he's back in the dm's, or has a new bit on the side. He doesn't sit in a beanie, topless, in a car park, for himself - he's an insecure tool. He makes sure he gets himself at the best angle, no moobs on show, to impress whatever lady has shown him interest. There's a new arrogance about him we've not seen for a while. I've been convinced for some time, but his twatty post calling himself a hero last night - when we know it was one of the times he used to go out on the prowl, sealed it for me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes they're legal lots of online shops use them. The company gives the full cost of the goods to the seller and then the customer pays back the money to the company.
The point here is that their blankets are far too expensive and they're wanting young and vulnerable adults and children to get themselves in debt to buy one of their blankets.
The Minghams are rotten to the core and I hope that they loose their tiny empire soon.
Shortle didn’t send the goods TIL they’d paid in full

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Its sad really looking at her Instagram and her showing pics of people with the prinny doll its all the vulnerable ifam that have the reborn dolls etc

Reactions: 16
Normally I am not a member of the life jacket police but that sea was ROUGH!! And they were only on a paddle board they were asking for trouble

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.