The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they made the name 'Jace' up so how can chris always have liked it?
I still think they copied it from that Jenelle Evans from teen mom 2 .. her son Jace is about 11 now ... her life is a complete car crash too šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He's a fan who seems obsessed with the Inghams and Barney and Tracey Beaker cause he has multiple disabilities and likes these kinds of things. He also looks like he's being exploited by the Inghams cause he buys so much from their merch store. A couple of years ago his parents bought a couple of things from the store that took ages to arrive and he sent baby toys for Jace while Lazy was pregnant in the meantime.
But he is a real darling. If you ever wanted a fan this gentle dude would be the epitome of that( Sarah, look up EPITOME , )it's part of the English language.
They have always ignored his messages on each vlog updating them on his day, And yes, he sends stuff to Jace, and because he is special needs his caregivers and family help with his kind good will towards two toxic revolting cretins
And what can you do?
Even when I couldn't swatch thier vlogs because they made me sick, I would still pause the vlog and look for his daily update...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wasnā€™t going to say anything about the miscarriage saga, but, After seeing someone post about the fake tests, I am convinced it was a load of bs. Iā€™m sorry but my gut is telling me that itā€™s not true at all. It all adds up perfectly, Chris being ā€˜unsurprisedā€™ when she revealed it to him, like he already knew, I mean how do you randomly come up with ā€œA baby?ā€ When someone says next year will be busy, jaces pregnancy was revealed straight away, yet this one was kept secret, even before the supposed miscarriage, not being able to find pregnancy tests in the store?
we also never saw the clear blue loading it was an instant pregnant in the reveal video, have a look on eBay, you can buy fake clear blue digitals, no symptoms? You still have HCG in your body if youā€™re pregnant and she makes out like sheā€™s sensitive to it so youā€™d think she would still be experiencing symptoms considering she didnā€™t miscarry till, what, 9 weeks I think I saw her say somewhere? I was well and truely in the grim of pregnancy at 9 weeks, sleeping, nausea, headaches, moody, I started experiencing symptoms at 4 weeks and was in full swing at 6 weeks.
Plus she was constantly looking at chris for re assurance on dates and times etc... making sure stories add up.
It makes total sense. I donā€™t think it happened.
Exactly this! when I saw the video I thought it must be true but as soon as she held up those tests I was in shock of how fake it is! The fact she never saw a doctor but yet with jace and the bleeding they went straight away etc. It is all so fake. and so convenient that her clear blue tests are in her handbag which is left in the car in a garage šŸ¤”šŸ¤” it would be interesting to see if she will ever show them...

Reactions: 18
Exactly this! when I saw the video I thought it must be true but as soon as she held up those tests I was in shock of how fake it is! The fact she never saw a doctor but yet with jace and the bleeding they went straight away etc. It is all so fake. and so convenient that her clear blue tests are in her handbag which is left in the car in a garage šŸ¤”šŸ¤” it would be interesting to see if she will ever show them...
I know right! Who the hell leaves their handbag in their car in a garage?!? Especially for that amount of time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Not interested in seeing anymore pregnancy tests real or fake. The fact that they must have conceived while their kids were feet away in a campervan is just utterly revolting! Is this what it takes to hold on to your creep of a husband lazy!

Also she didnā€™t see a doctor straight away when she was pregnant with Jace, it was weeks from the first clickbait ā€œbleedsā€ until they saw a doctor as they didnā€™t want to pay for scan. Forgetting Australia has reciprocal health care and they wouldnā€™t have had to pay if they had gone to a public hospital. Then when they returned to the UK again they didnā€™t see a midwife for months!! What I canā€™t understand is her own mother had an ectopic pregnancy but there is no worry or risk for brain surgeon Dr google Lazy!!

But the tiny black dot on the toe nail was full blown hysterical crying about a toe needing to be cut off!! Trips to this doctor and that doctor, A&E visits and private dermatology appointments hours away!! Pregnancy and miscarriage is just a šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø no Worry or concern at all! Letā€™s all jump on an electric scooter along a busy motorway!!

These 2 are sick in the head. They had loads of questions and they just had to address it - Iā€™m sure you had loads of questions about creepy messaging ifam to go skinny dipping but this has never been addressed!!

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I still think they copied it from that Jenelle Evans from teen mom 2 .. her son Jace is about 11 now ... her life is a complete car crash too šŸ™„
Itā€™s also the name of one of the main male characters in shadow hunters, which is on Netflix so if the girls chose it, that mightā€™ve also been a reason

Reactions: 8
Since when has esme become sassy šŸ˜‚ isnā€™t that Izzys nickname! Canā€™t wait to see the drawings of creepy and lazy šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And why does Isla look like she is 3? I guess thatā€™s roughly the age Sarah is trying to regress her towards

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And why does Isla look like she is 3? I guess thatā€™s roughly the age Sarah is trying to regress her towards
My thoughts exactly, Lazy doesnā€™t want them to grow up but then when she miscarries (supposedly) the girls are all in ear shot of her talking about the bleeding and losing the baby. One minute she trets(šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø) them like babies , next minute she wants them to know all. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 25
Still no explanation why no vlog last night? In have a feeling Sarah is trying to emulate the mum from family freedom. Think she be using her positivity speeches lately! FF took months off YouTube at the start of lockdown. No announcement, just stopped posting on their and Instagram. They came back months later still as strong. Imagine the inghams doing that!! They need their delusional ego constantly fed by 10 year old ifam, and more importantly the money!

Reactions: 18
Still no explanation why no vlog last night?
In Thursday night's vlog they said they were having the day off.
So that's 2 days off as they didnt vlog weds or Thursday. Fridays will be shown tonight.
But this is a humble family who work hard every day !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do we know they owe tax??
I think it's likely they do... But do we actually know.. And more importantly do HMRC know?
I believe the last tax years substantial HMRC and social security bill is listed as owing on their accounts at company house. Unsure when it is due for payment

Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly, Lazy doesnā€™t want them to grow up but then when she miscarries (supposedly) the girls are all in ear shot of her talking about the bleeding and losing the baby. One minute she trets(šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø) them like babies , next minute she wants them to know all. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
Trets love it

In Thursday night's vlog they said they were having the day off.
So that's 2 days off as they didnt vlog weds or Thursday. Fridays will be shown tonight.
But this is a humble family who work hard every day !!
They donā€™t know the meaning of the words work hard

A kiddy fam posted it is her 12th birthday next week and sheā€™s having an ifam cake specially made

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is this from the guess the lie post?

If sheā€™s offering payment plans to vulnerable adults/the rest of the audience - shouldnā€™t they be doing some type of credit check? Or are the goods only sent once complete payment has been received?

Are these payment plans they see offering even a legal thing? What protection is in place for both the buyer/seller

Reactions: 14
So Lazy couldn't have her toe checked because the dermatologist had an accident and now the car has still not been looked at because the mechanic is ill. Stay away from the Inghams they are obviously cursed (or talking utter b*******)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Nearly 3 weeks and still no car šŸ¤£ so much for a road trip should change name to stuck in Portugal!!
Chris questioning whether garage lying, from The biggest liar around!!
Sarah saying done loads of research on the caves but then doesnt know what they are called šŸ¤£
Buying more paddle boards, doesn't she realise that soon Europe will be In winter and you won't be going in ocean or seas.
Isabelle now not scared of the sea..... Soon recovered now they don't need a video title. And with those waves she's laughing, wgst a drastic change almost overnight. No wonder drama her fav subject.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Is this from the guess the lie post?

If sheā€™s offering payment plans to vulnerable adults/the rest of the audience - shouldnā€™t they be doing some type of credit check? Or are the goods only sent once complete payment has been received?

Are these payment plans they see offering even a legal thing? What protection is in place for both the buyer/seller
Yes they're legal lots of online shops use them. The company gives the full cost of the goods to the seller and then the customer pays back the money to the company.
The point here is that their blankets are far too expensive and they're wanting young and vulnerable adults and children to get themselves in debt to buy one of their blankets.
The Minghams are rotten to the core and I hope that they loose their tiny empire soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.