The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and £20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a bit random to come back to. But the jar she was eating from - it was butter beans right? I’m amazed none of them recognised them, if not from looking, from tasting them. Or am I just coming at this from a bit of a middle class London POV? They’ve always been available, though usually sold in tins over here. But they were part of dinners in my childhood and that was AGES ago (I’m old!)

This kind of thing https://lunya.co.uk/product/judionhabonas-beans/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this is a bit random to come back to. But the jar she was eating from - it was butter beans right? I’m amazed none of them recognised them, if not from looking, from tasting them. Or am I just coming at this from a bit of a middle class London POV? They’ve always been available, though usually sold in tins over here. But they were part of dinners in my childhood and that was AGES ago (I’m old!)

It was lupin beans, actually said lupins on the jar. Can't educate stupid!!

Reactions: 8
Are they on their way home do you think? I have just noticed the flag emoji on the "Inghamfamilytravels" Instagram bio is back to a french flag after somebody said it had change to a Spanish flag a few days ago,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Hang on, let me get this right. You're suprised the Inghams can't recognise a meatless burger less sugarless food item?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was lupin beans, actually said lupins on the jar. Can't educate stupid!!
Christ - did it? 😆 well I didn’t notice that either but I would have before I bought it!!

yes! It was these wasn’t ithttps://www.temafinefoods.com/product/saladitos-lupines-pet-jar-origin-spain-6x13kg/ I couldn’t be arsed to go back and look but it def was

Hang on, let me get this right. You're suprised the Inghams can't recognise a meatless burger less sugarless food item?
You’re right, I set the bar too high!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And still no sign of meeting any IFAM, must be a 1st for the Inghams.
You’d have thought the local ifam would have stormed in with kindly (misplaced) offers of help. Free use of a villa, the long term loan of a vehicle and lots of home cooked authentic local cuisine - all for the price of a shout out and an Ingham family key ring or pen. Could it be they aren’t as fabulously popular as the contend?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well - how stupid do we look? Questioning his vast speech vocabulary between ‘caaa, CAA, caaaaaa etc’ well clearly Jace knew along the ‘cleeeeaaaverrr boooooy’ - he insistently told us and them ‘caaaaaa’. We should have translated to them that their ‘caaaa’ was heading the same way their channel has. Poor them. We might have to set up a go fund me page and get another set of snorkels sent over for them to swim across the channel because they’re disposable after one use, right? N’awwww cleaverrre jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was my kids that saw the BMW in the drive.
And other half saw a BMW in baby and mes parking spot at the office.
Cant confirm if it's the same one everyone is asleep and I'm at work
This is interesting. I wonder if they are giving up the office space and shift the headquarters of blanket empire to the empty Ingham towers in order to save office rent?
Hence why granny Jane and hi steve aka the two employees were up at office and home

Also it must be absolute torture for Inghams to know one of their neighbours is a tattler but not knowing which one exactly.😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sarah was delighted to find that supermarket in the local town wasnt she? At least they will be getting plenty of business

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would really like to think they've made a decision by now, not for themselves, but for the kids! 😟😟😟
But this is Chris and Sarah,so they'll still be deciding! Selfish! 😠😠😠

Reactions: 15
The problem is with Sarah 🙈 is she cant do anything for herself she has to do everything Chris says, no money of her own :mad: me on the other hand would be at the airport phoning someone to get shopping in for me and leaving him to deal with it himself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To go, or not to go, that is the question....I’m surprised the 1.3million strong ifam haven’t each donated at least 50p so they could get a brand new car 😂🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was my kids that saw the BMW in the drive.
And other half saw a BMW in baby and mes parking spot at the office.
Cant confirm if it's the same one everyone is asleep and I'm at work 🙈.
What does Granny jaynes drive ?

No thanks dont want to out myself any more than I have ! I think I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth as it is !
Creepy and lazy definitely read on here and I'm sure they will mention something about there cctv or who's staying in the house to give me a warning they have in the past when I have mentioned stuff only local neighbours will know !
Better idea, knock on the door and run. Then spy through a bush and see who answers the door.🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Wonder how happy the garage will be that they’ve used a fortune in electricity, plus the rubbish and crap they’ve probably produced and then decide not to even have the car repaired meaning the garage will actually be out of pocket, Can’t imagine that going down well especially if they’ve been there for days

Reactions: 32
Oh I so wished he had attempted that ramp that would been of barrels of laugh to see him carted off to cells for doing skate tricks on police station steps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder how happy the garage will be that they’ve used a fortune in electricity, plus the rubbish and crap they’ve probably produced and then decide not to even have the car repaired meaning the garage will actually be out of pocket, Can’t imagine that going down well especially if they’ve been there for days
You could see on the vlog all the boxes from the electric scooters piled up agains the garage wall 🙈 filthy ba😜terds!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.