The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and £20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they could have it towed back, whoever towed it would have to quarantine on arrival?

Unless they tow it, for which they'd need a car which they don't want to buy or hire 😂.

There is no easy solution here! Who would have thought travelling internationally in the middle of a Pandemic would cause such a kerfuffle 🤪.

I'm so confused by so many of their decisions. They really don't make logical sense. Which is why they're stuck in Spain I guess!
When we broke down with our caravan, we were put on the ferry by the French recovery and met in Dover by the Uk recovery. They then brought us back to Yorkshire.
it wouldn’t be Spanish who brought them up to Bradford.

Reactions: 17
Who the fuckity duck would want to rent their house though? For starters there is no garage, it's full to the rafters with junk, the place probably stinks like the bins out the back of a chippy and worst of all there are velour chairs with rings stuck in the back of them 🥴
Could be brother Dave and girlfriend

Reactions: 12
Surely the best option is to have the chavavan towed home and they all fly back. They can then buy a brand new car with all that money they've told us they have and then set off again, prehaps taking a different route through France to Spain so they can experience some more of the wonderful swimming pools the country has to offer 😏
Bet he isn't bothered about the cost of the tolls now. Pales into insignificance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was my kids that saw the BMW in the drive.
And other half saw a BMW in baby and mes parking spot at the office.
Cant confirm if it's the same one everyone is asleep and I'm at work 🙈.
What does Granny jaynes drive ?

No thanks dont want to out myself any more than I have ! I think I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth as it is !
Creepy and lazy definitely read on here and I'm sure they will mention something about there cctv or who's staying in the house to give me a warning they have in the past when I have mentioned stuff only local neighbours will know !
What colour was the BMW?

Reactions: 3
Wouldnt bradfordlass or another local be able to tell us if its let out?
I've seen that car sat in lazys drive before I'm sure it belongs to granny Jane if it's the the BMW. It was quite a while ago before lazy past her test, the BMW was next to her pink mini.

Reactions: 9
So did a spot go googling, this is the ferry service for Spain.

Would the breakdown insurance just cover the car, or would it include the caravan as well? If it doesn't, I can see it costing thousands to get the caravan home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Better idea, knock on the door and run. Then spy through a bush and see who answers the door.🙃
Knock on the door and say you’re the Avon lady and you left a book a few weeks ago. Is there an order or can you have your book back! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm still howling at this 😂😂😭😭

View attachment 217111
Still catching up 😩 but this moment right here made 2020 for me 🤣 and even better the total plonker does the editing so chose to keep it in 🤣 I bet he was riding high on the back of that tow truck imagining all the worried teen ifam girls seeing their hero return from going missing. What an absolute weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't it have made sense for Sarah and the kids to fly home, leave creepy there and for someone who is possibly retired (hi Steve) who didn't have to worry about taking time off work to travel and quarantine to drive Creepy's car to Spain to fetch him? Is that more logical?

Reactions: 21
I was watching their Florida vlogs last night and it's crazy how much has changed in 3 years. Chris and Sarah seemed to genuinely love each other, now it's like they can't stand to be in the same room as each other. Obviously we all know the reason for that but I just can't help but feel so sorry for those girls. They've gone from holidays to Florida, 5* stays in Greece/Cyprus, big brand deals to being stuck on the forecourt of a garage in the middle of no where with only tik tok to entertain them. I would feel sorry for Sarah but she clearly stays with him for the sake of the channel 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Would the breakdown insurance just cover the car, or would it include the caravan as well? If it doesn't, I can see it costing thousands to get the caravan home.
Its ok, they were bragging about buying two houses not so long ago so this will be small change to them ! They're set for life ! Chasing those dreams not quite going as planned eh Creepy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Its ok, they were bragging about buying two houses not so long ago so this will be small change to them ! They're set for life ! Chasing those dreams not quite going as planned eh Creepy ?

I was trying to work this out yesterday. Since then they bought:

A £30k Caravan

Spent £3k on a motorhome rental because the new caravan wouldn't travel on the NC500

Dropped the drone in the sea - new drone

£500 in tolls

£2500 on scooters

Car goes from being worth £10k(ish) to being worth £0, have to buy a new one

£600 on towing charges

And whatever else is ahead to sort the mess out. Easily over £50,000 blown in 2 months, when even before this we thought they were skint. Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It depends, if they have breakdown recovery and had advised they are towing abroad and they are covered for the caravan too, they would be recovered.

if no separate breakdown cover, then their insurance ‘might’ not recover them because they haven’t been involved in an accident.

it depends on the company; they might offer to put them through to the breakdown department but would have to pay for the service

But again, are they covered because they chose to drive in a pandemic?

Can’t say too much more...plus I’ve been off for a while, so polices where I work might have changed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.