The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and £20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stressful, tit time they must be having during a worldwide pandemic. Imagine if one of them caught coronavirus and they all has to self isolate in the caravan (with no awning) or the garage carpark for two weeks. You lot would have a field day. Looking forward to tomorrow's vlog. 😁

Reactions: 25
Suprised they've not done a wilkes and done a go fund me to keep them in Europe and then to help them get home from Europe.

Sarah's honesty is unusual, very unusual. I'm unsure where the truth blurs into lies. All I do know is this is purely hilarious. It's like Christmas came early for Tattlers.

Since its Christmas for us Tattlers... Don't forget to watch until the end 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He would have to quarantine for 14 days as soon as he got back.
So he'd be in England for 2 weeks whilst the rest of them were in Spain and Sarah would need to send all the clips to Creepy so he could edit? Would be good to see how Sarah would cope alone. I bet she would be a very lot stressed!

Reactions: 16
The million dollar question is.... Will the Inghams use this disaster as an excuse as to why they will fall or have fell into old meat eating habits 🙈

Reactions: 21
long time lurker, second time poster, LOVING the fact the car has broken down and stranded them! :) Feel for the kids a ‘little’ bit but only because they can’t help that their parents are idiots!!

but This was just my thought as well? Surely they would now need a ‘buy to let mortgage’?
They haven't rented it out it still has all their belongings in.

Reactions: 13
I can't quite believe they disabled a butterfly with an ice cream. This is one disaster after another. Chris just casually holding out an ice cream with a poor crippled butterfly stuck to it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What a stressful, tit time they must be having during a worldwide pandemic. Imagine if one of them caught coronavirus and they all has to self isolate in the caravan (with no awning) or the garage carpark for two weeks. You lot would have a field day. Looking forward to tomorrow's vlog. 😁
But imagine if Sarah got it bad while Chris was in England. If she had to go to hospital those children would end up in the spanish care system 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe the person who was looking at their house which Lazy caused a massive fuss over has seen the property empty and is now squatting it in

Besides, who WOULDN’T want to live in Ingham Tower 😂
She was a local walking her dog. Seen her a few times since.
Not told her about her appearance on her on the minghams page but I have a feeling somebody else might have told her.
Isn’t there a ta

isnt there a tattler who live near them that would know if the house being lived in?
Hiya !

• Wow
Reactions: 27
If it’s an X5 that’ll crap itself too 😂😂
It was my kids that saw the BMW in the drive.
And other half saw a BMW in baby and mes parking spot at the office.
Cant confirm if it's the same one everyone is asleep and I'm at work 🙈.
What does Granny jaynes drive ?

You should knock on the door and introduce yourself🙄
All BMW's are piles of tit! 🤣

Tell you what.If it was me I would🤣
No thanks dont want to out myself any more than I have ! I think I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth as it is !
Creepy and lazy definitely read on here and I'm sure they will mention something about there cctv or who's staying in the house to give me a warning they have in the past when I have mentioned stuff only local neighbours will know !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

No thanks dont want to out myself any more than I have ! I think I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth as it is !
Creepy and lazy definitely read on here and I'm sure they will mention something about there cctv or who's staying in the house to give me a warning they have in the past when I have mentioned stuff only local neighbours will know !
That's fair enough , They're pair of nasty pieces of work. So it's understandable seen as you have to live near them.

Reactions: 15
That's fair enough , They're pair of nasty pieces of work. So it's understandable seen as you have to live near them.
The kids are worse than the parents.
But I suppose I could say the same for my kids too ! They give as good as they get BUT dont mix with that type we brought them up proper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Good lord .. give you a warning, how rude! Who do they think they are other than a couple of chavvy slobs just one cider away from a fight over a kebab at a train station 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ain’t no holiday like an ingham family summer holiday is there Sarah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.