The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and £20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fizz fam must be howling at this latest Cock up from the Minghams 🙃.

When they said they were going Wild Camping I imagined beautiful mountains and foresty hillsides, not a concrete helipad next to a cemetery and a busy motorway. Mmmmm peaceful.

They must have made a decision now about what they’re going to do as we’re still a few days behind? We need all eyes on Airports in case Creepy and The Beanie make an appearance. Saying that, maybe he’ll charter his own private plane seeing as he’s a pilot and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So do you have to isolate on your return to the UK from Spain or not? If so, Creepy couldn't just go home buy a car and come straight back could he? Not sure on the rules atm.

Reactions: 15
Can someone message John and Louise? Maybe they would be willing to drive a new car to the Inghams. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fizz fam must be howling at this latest Cock up from the Minghams 🙃.

When they said they were going Wild Camping I imagined beautiful mountains and foresty hillsides, not a concrete helipad next to a cemetery and a busy motorway. Mmmmm peaceful.

They must have made a decision now about what they’re going to do as we’re still a few days behind? We need all eyes on Airports in case Creepy and The Beanie make an appearance. Saying that, maybe he’ll charter his own private plane seeing as he’s a pilot and all that.
Can you elaborate on the pilot stuff, I've never heard about it, nor can I find anything 🙈

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many days behind we truly are though, although BradfordLass has said if daddy nonce tries to slyly snake his way back without being noticed, she'd holler! 😂 karma really did come through this time!!

That was daddy ponce with an N. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattlers, I go away for a few hours on a date this evening and in the meantime we have started a new thread! With 4 pages already... 😄😭 It just shows how materialistic they are when they prioritise their belongings over their children and their safety. My parents would leave the caravan and get us into a safe place.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think its literally illegal though 😂 If you use Help to Buy then the government owns a stake in your house. Therefore, you cannot profit from it by renting it on the private market
I know it is a very lot illegal, they would even need to get the lender's permission to rent if they had a normal mortgage, but the Inghams seem to do as the please with little regard for laws or rules consistently.

Reactions: 12
Tattlers, I go away for a few hours on a date this evening and in the meantime we have started a new thread! With 4 pages already... 😄😭 It just shows how materialistic they are when they prioritise their belongings over their children and their safety. My parents would leave the caravan and get us into a safe place.
Hope the date went well and you socially distanced 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ngl, I was particularly nervous for this one because I wanted it to go well. But it did and he was lovely. Social distancing? Hmmm! 😉😂 Thank you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They'll be claiming the garage staff have started watching the channel by the time they leave
The whole population of Minglanilla will be treating them as celebs by the time they depart, or that's what they'll be telling themselves, although Chris did seem a bit on edge when he discovered the local cop shop.

Ngl, I was particularly nervous for this one because I wanted it to go well. But it did and he was lovely. Social distancing? Hmmm! 😉😂 Thank you x
Excellent, hope you have many more, hope he wasn't wearing a beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t you get a little garage check over of your car if going on a long drive holiday? And surely the engine problem has been going on for awhile (As in not a quick breakdown) ? I don’t drive so not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bloody thick twats they are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole population of Minglanilla will be treating them as celebs by the time they depart, or that's what they'll be telling themselves, although Chris did seem a bit on edge when he discovered the local cop shop.

Excellent, hope you have many more, hope he wasn't wearing a beanie
Hahahahaha that’s brilliant. I’ve never seen anyone wear a beanie except Chris Ingham... I wonder why? Oh, I know! Because he looks like a dustbin lid. He’s obviously the trash inside
C6480FA5-BE00-447E-B9B5-B34C7CC17A9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It serves them right. Only idiots would travel to another country in a pandemic. It’s karma biting them right where it should.

I am so concerned about jace. His just getting used for views and likes. They obviously don’t give a toss about him. Selling replicas of him/ him trying to get their attention but rather talk to a camera. And what they feed him and all the kids is just fat and sugar.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
if they’re too tight to have the best breakdown cover i expect they don’t have the correct health insurance either

oh and sarah, i know you read here, you need to step in and remove izzys tiktoks, they’re actually a bleeping disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It serves them right. Only idiots would travel to another country in a pandemic. It’s karma biting them right where it should.

I am so concerned about jace. His just getting used for views and likes. They obviously don’t give a toss about him. Selling replicas of him/ him trying to get their attention but rather talk to a camera. And what they feed him and all the kids is just fat and sugar.
To be fair, Jace was solely conceived for views and likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So do you have to isolate on your return to the UK from Spain or not? If so, Creepy couldn't just go home buy a car and come straight back could he? Not sure on the rules atm.
He would have to quarantine for 14 days as soon as he got back.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.