The Ingham Family #119 Stranded in Spain on a disused helipad, car ducked and £20'000 to fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see them embracing the healthy vegetarian diet ! Trying to order large chips to feed the whole family yesterday then today it’s chocolate biscuits,followed by huge bars of chocolate and chocolate ice creams !!
Totally rocking the healthy van life vibe !!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like some one else said why did they not get towed to a campsite or something 🤔
Don't have 20k for car but had 30k for a,van .
Are they really going stay on forecourt?
Guys cut your losses go home
You have truly been served karma
Inghama travel vloggers but no way of travelling #ripvanlife

Reactions: 33
Didn't lazy's dad wreck his car engine towing his van after he met them in Scotland - maybe it's genetic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi Steve 👋

If you hadn't fallen out with your favourite son (you must be so proud), you could buy a similar aged Discovery for about 8-9k, drive it down to Portsmouth and put it on the 1st ferry to Spain for old Creeps to pick up. No need for anyone to quarantine.

This holiday is providing us with too much entertainment for it to end now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When Esmé's ice cream fell off that just sent me over the edge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t someone say a few threads back that they bought their house using Help to Buy? You can’t rent out your house if you used Help to Buy to purchase it

Reactions: 18
I want to know how they got the trolly full of shopping back when they were all on scooters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Was anyone else concerned that Lazy was playing peekaboo with Jace by putting a pillow over his head?
Silly tart. She should try it with Creepy’s head and keep the bloody pillow there. Given the gross stupidity of the useless fart that he is she would be let off by the gmail police

Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone say a few threads back that they bought their house using Help to Buy? You can’t rent out your house if you used Help to Buy to purchase it
These ore the Inghams, rules don't apply to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These ore the Inghams, rules don't apply to them!
I think its literally illegal though 😂 If you use Help to Buy then the government owns a stake in your house. Therefore, you cannot profit from it by renting it on the private market

Reactions: 11
I want to know how they got the trolly full of shopping back when they were all on scooters.

Seacroft Sarah probably got Esme to push her home in it. She probably managed to jammy the Euro out of it at the end as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.