The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's called it a holiday again. Who goes on holiday for 6 months+ that they are planning to be away? Oh I know, the minghams. Swore they were 'van lifers' not just on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They will be waiting longer than a few days for any resolution to the car mess. She even said herself that it's not a popular car in Spain which will add to delays. Surely looking into getting the caravan towed to a site or finding somewhere to stay while they wait, might be better than having those children and a baby by the side of a main road in the boiling heat. Whatever about the parents their kids don't deserve this. Creepy has no problem shelling out for a drone, at the drop of a hat, scooters and paddleboards but won't pay for somewhere to stay in an emergency.
Surely Lazy could take the kids to a hotel for safety until the car is fixed. Creeps could stay behind and guard the caravan on his own. It's not like there is any affection between them to make them want to stay together all the time. Perhaps Lazy doesn't trust Creepy for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who’d have thought this would be the cause to their bankruptcy? 🤣 totally wrong that they are putting the kids in this situation though. It doesn’t seem safe at all. I can imagine they feel so scared at night.
On a serious note,yes it's not fare in the the kids

Reactions: 7
I love how she brags they don't have to rush at all, as they don't need to be home for school.
It's nothing to be proud about that you're depriving them of their much needed education for views and selfish reasons you stupid cow

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think that my favourite part of the whole situation is the position that they are now in...

They will have taken everything they need out of the car and into the caravan with them. All the toys and other crap they have in there.. not forgetting the HUGE bag they they keep on the car roof.. additionally the paddle board, scooters, helmets etc... and of course creepys skates..

All that stuff is in the caravan with them. When they sleep they will put everything inside with them.

Additionally the huge blow up sofa that they love so much and their outdoor kitchen...

Plus no aircon! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I am surprised the comments are still on with all the negative ones! Who else is hoping for a rant of some kind tonight addressing their faults? "There's nothing wrong with Jace being on the back of our scooters", "the helmets fit fine" "we are not next to a busy road it's so quiet and it's a small town". The list is endless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That poor boy is going to get badly hurt if they take him on a scooter.

How the mighty (😂) have fallen. One day spending ££££ on scooters and a glorified lilo, and then next living in a garage forecourt in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. What a shame.

The minghams house isnt empty.
It was when they did scotland but not now.
Who's staying in their house? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was feeling rubbish last night, that bad that I didn’t think even a scroll through tattle would make me feel better and now I’m regretting that mindset! Wish I was here last night for that train wreck, but at least I get to catch up now while running back and forth to the toilet. I love morning sickness 🥴🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The change in their attitude towards Isla, from precious princess to total afterthought is shocking. She commented that her scooter was out of power. Didn’t winge or complain, just pointed it out. She got no sympathy, no attention, and instead Sarah smugly went on and on about her scooter still having full power. She has no empathy with her children at all.
Jace is also clearly in the way, they want to play on their scooters so they’re going to put him in a backpack?! Unbelievably dangerous, and nothing like a child bike seat which is specifically designed for cycling.
I love how yet again they’ve made a really expensive purchase with no forethought at all. No real idea what to do with Jace, and Esme’s is the wrong size. Sarah doesn’t know why they have age limits, she thinks it’s to do with the speed...
It’s so easy to research anything these days, yet they do none and are totally impulsive.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Whatever will the Inghams do without a pool? I wished them a miserable time for traveling during a pandemic but this is better than I could have imagined. I hope the mechanics take their sweet, sweet time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OMG I just found where they are. The 'restaurant' is across the road and it looks like part of it is a building site.🤦‍♀️
The place they were scootering at across the road is a helipad 🤦‍♀️ . Even worse... it's right outside a bleeping cemetery 🤦‍♀️. You literally couldn't make this up.
There's small shops nearby but otherwise they're in the middle of nowhere, apart from some houses nearby. There is absolutely nothing to do nearby. Maybe they can go on some 'hikes'.
Hah drop them an email with the link to the Daily Mail articles. Make their stay complete!

(I am in a bad mood today)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as I dislike Chris and Sarah and their total lack of any real parenting skills I really can’t help but feel sorry for the children. They were promised beaches and pools and get a garage forecourt- what fun!!! I agree with some other comments on here that I’ve read that they should for once think of those 4 children and book into a hotel nearby!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think Sarah mentioned they had break down cover but I don't think that will cover them for Chris putting 6 litres of rapeseed oil in the engine will it? If you do something daft I think you have to pay.
This is the best bit. They admit they know nothing about oil changes so just bunged liters of the stuff in as a guess, then bunged another few litres in when the first didnt work.

Clearly too broke to have paid for a mechanic when the car first showed signs of losing power and now their attempt at Jim'll Fix It-ing their own car has f**led the whole trip!

And clearly too broke to pay for a hotel but as others said, just dropped hundreds on stupid electric scooters and paddle boards that NOBODY needs!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Come on Lazy chins up, surely nothing has changed in the 2 years since you told us that there was no situation.

Remember Crete July 2018, a couple of weeks after the tit hit the fan, when you thought it would all just blow over and that you could carry on regardless?
- 5* All Inclusive, greeted by the manager with cocktails.
- Free Champagne, fruit platters and fancy chocolate creations in the room.
- Stunning views from the balcony over the lazy river to the sea

Now we have the Europe 2020 pandemic dash...the Spanish edition.
- A garage forecourt in the arse end of nowhere with stunning views of the main road between Madrid and Valencia.
- The disused helipad across the busy road used as a children’s playground, overlooked by the municipal cemetery.
- The dining experience of the local truck-stop. Serving exciting dishes such as family bags of crisps and with the exotic aroma of car fumes and
hairy-arsed truckers
- A bracing late night scooter ride back to the 30k hot tin prison, that’s now full of scooters, screaming kids and suspect smells.

Last night’s vlog was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time.
So a bit like the truck-stop, Karma has no menu you get served what you deserve...Suck on it Minghams. 😂😂

BF5813AA-94C3-4BA3-870B-0FA7950D0CE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
- I don’t drive, I have a vague idea how to check oil (my husbands car had an oil leak and he’s forever checking it in panic now 🤣) but even I know you can’t just throw litres of oil into the car and hope for the best. 🤣👍 She said her car doesn’t have a dipstick because the oil levels are displayed on screen.... We have both.... Surely it makes sense to have both... Technology sometimes fails.

- Can’t believe their car was playing up but they just carried on driving, granted on my last visit to Bradford I saw someone driving a car around with thick black smoke pouring out of it.... Perhaps a relative of theirs?

- Sarah KNOWS it’s unsafe to ride a scooter with Jace on her back. She was super defensive and had the shiftiest eyes 🤣🤣 She was trying to convince herself it was safe. It’s not. If he were in a bike seat, on the back of a bike, he wouldn’t be at risk of being crushed by a grown adult.

- Morons

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.