The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s why the views have gone down. I mean over a million subscribers and struggling for views in terms of a big channel

Reactions: 14
.I've not laughed so much since start of lockdown seeing that pair of idiots getting their just desserts! Also showing just how skint they are with not taking those kids to safety of a hotel. Those poor kids though. Shocking,shocking parents!
Shame the nearest Ibis is in Valencia! Chris could of used his ALL card and redeemed some points .........save on Penny's

Reactions: 23
It would've happened with the car last week. Fixed now and on their merry way and parked up at the next destination!

Reactions: 9
What the hell are they going to eat? With there only being a truckers cafe down the road? There will be no veggie stuff there unless they live on share bags! Isn’t it funny how they’re not showing us any meals they’ve eaten? Me thinks they’re all back on the meaty burgers! And have been for a while! Vegetarian me arse!!!!

Reactions: 38
She needs a decent bra, could see she was wearing an unsupportive crop top thing again (the name I cant think of for some reason) she would look slimmer too if she did
She's a young woman if I can say that and has the body of a 65yr old. No offense to 65 yr old women out there. Her boobs are at her waist.. I've never seen a woman of her age with such droopy boobs. I'm a lot older and mine are not droopy at all thank god.

Reactions: 12
I'm still laughing and I watching the vlog hours ago. Ultimate holiday destination.

Reactions: 22
Do people think they will actually continue with daily vlogging without any content?
I think the school and reading books will be discussed at length, Jace will eat and point at stuff, and somebody is bound to fall off a scooter sooner or later. It'll be dire but that's never stopped them before.

Reactions: 19
I think we can safely say that the caravan's aircon is definitely broken and she lied about it being fixed now, right?

Surely in their precise situation now, you'd rather hang out inside the caravan with the aircon rammed right up, TV on, sitting at tables, lying down on a bed etc? Instead they weirdly prefer to sit outside on camp chairs on a garage forecourt on a busy main road.

I'm starting to wonder that not only is the aircon broken, but maybe Jace took a big shit on the caravan floor and it now stinks beyond high heaven in there.

Reactions: 33
Do you reckon Sarah has Google Translated into Spanish ‘Is this truck stop part of Eat Out to Help Out?’ as they may be there a while?

I’m not surprised the views are up, I’ve watched it 4 times now. It’s absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 52
I think Sarah mentioned they had break down cover but I don't think that will cover them for Chris putting 6 litres of rapeseed oil in the engine will it? If you do something daft I think you have to pay.

Reactions: 30
Surely you would have your car serviced before setting off on a super duper adventure round Europe towing a massive caravan.

Reactions: 23
Gotta say it......
Gotta say it......
Oh fuck this. This is hilarious.
Couldn't have happened to a couple of nicer cunts. Just a shame about the kids.....

Reactions: 40
It’s ironic that karma obviously looked at all those #vanlife inclusions and thought wish granted ,. They’ve got the van, minus a car because that disco is totally fucked if it’s drinking a litre of oil an hour, and nothing to do but live in it

Next title will be OMG TEEN IN BIKINI @ DODGY MIGUELS MUCHOS CHEAP & GENTLY THRASHED USED VEHICLES YARD!!!!

Reactions: 26
The car park would be the perfect arena for Creepy to pull this whole debacle back, and regain the respect of those mechanics and truckers, by pulling off some stunts on his roller boots.

Reactions: 54
They are days ahead and I don't think they are really that known is Spain.

Also invalidates your house insurance

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.