The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they slept overnight in a carpark (which they're not allowed to do and definitely isn't 'wild camping') because it was £1 from 7pm to 7AM... The real question is, did they need to be cheap override their love of a lie-in? 😅
And did they pay the pound I very much doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it wasn't for the video footage, I'd be inclined to believe from the fake looking pictures posted, that they were partaking in the YouTube videos I've seen like 'tricking my fans into thinking I was in Bali', when they actually never left home 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #110 - What’s that pong? Gnarly feet? Cackle. Soggy dog? Cackle? Nope-it’s Creepy’s greasy skids. Cackle

Reactions: 7
I’m not trying to be horrible but can Chris and Sarah not see that the majority of the followers on their face book appreciation group have learning disabilities/ special needs? They are taking so much advantage of them it’s awful. Some of the things these fans write is scary
They are so desperate for Sarah to notice them the same child who posted that he wants to live with them, Has also asked what presents he can buy for the girls ! And they all constantly tag her in their posts in the hope that she will notice them and answer, it's sickening ☹🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure everyone knows their names and what they do for a living. I definitely know at least 3 or 4 who have either worked it out or googled them. Or possibly the resident curtain twitcher has filled them in !
Ahh but do they know about his fascination with young girls etcetera etcetera?

Reactions: 3
What an absolute pile of unadulterated shite their content is.......that “RV”, motor home to you and I, must reek already they’ve had this carnage coming for a while, 🤪🤪🤪🤪 I think it’s called Karma 🤣 every time I see Lard Arse walking in those silly crappy ankle boots with her child on her back I cringe one slip and they are both going over, she’s that thick or uncaring, can’t decide which, just shows that they’ll do any thing for £££££££

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why would they all have showers and put the same clothes on!! More lies.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Chris is threatening people again.
And they think we are jealous of the life they lead.
I love the time stamp as well- 4.56am , go the f to sleep 🤣
If he was a child, his parents would take away the laptop and ban him from the WiFi. He’s like a child who stays up all night watching YouTube under the covers. Self control Chris self control.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Aww bless him he actually thinks he's being intimidating. The limp wristed, grooming, greasy haired, beanie wearing twit is as scary as a cup of cold pot noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Money must be tight! Why would you not pay to stay in a campsite? I understand if you were actually 'wild camping' but sleeping in a carpark and refilling with free water from a petrol station just seems like they are living on the cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If he was a child, his parents would take away the laptop and ban him from the WiFi. He’s like a child who stays up all night watching YouTube under the covers. Self control Chris self control.
Private investigator..... can’t even pay for private schooling never mind some guy with a notebook and magnifying glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.