The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on social blade how the hell have they got over 200k views already ๐Ÿ˜ก

I didnโ€™t even know you could shower at a petrol garage ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I just couldnโ€™t do that I would make my husband drive back home if that was me ๐Ÿ˜‚
My local garage has a walk through one,the rollers tickle a bit but it blows you dry at the end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why would you shower and then go for a hike? Surely it would of made sense to go for the hike and then come back to shower.

They should of all had their hair cut short too, got to be such a waste of water washing all that long hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh my favourite time of the day....sat down with a brew and a kinder bueno cookie (as delicious as it sounds) ready to watch the mingham shitshow :ROFLMAO:

CLIMBING UP A HUGE 70FT HIGH WATERFALL!! VAN LIFE - LAKE DISTRICT UK
- CAN ๐Ÿ‘ WE ๐Ÿ‘ PLEASE ๐Ÿ‘ STOP ๐Ÿ‘ WITH ๐Ÿ‘ THIS ๐Ÿ‘ WHOLE ๐Ÿ‘ VAN ๐Ÿ‘ LIFE ๐Ÿ‘ THING๐Ÿ‘ ALREADY๐Ÿ‘
- So their intro says Scotland NC500 but their title says lake district???
- Oh god this commentary voice over from Isla ๐Ÿ˜‚ sounds like some soppy American Netlfix show
- 'Im such a geek' - no lazy you ned to be intelligent for that :rolleyes:
- Ew all those manky trainers they think are walking shoes. I hope their white fila trainers get ruined
- Want to know if those nails of Izzy's are acrylic ones, noticed she has coloured nails (and is acting very stush), but nail salons aren't meant to be open yet??? They might just be stick on ones tho.
- Cba their stopping at a petrol station to have a shower ahahahahah ๐Ÿ˜‚
- Oh god more colouring is that what homeschooling is now?
- That lunch looks very sad, ham sandwich, crisps and a frube, where is the fruit and veg?
- Why are all 3 girls still wearing matching clothes like the coat?? Isn't that something you do with younger kids?
- Also nice to see that Esme in the background just stood in her phone. Thought this family loved taking in nature?
- Lazy you are fooling no one with your instagram edited pictures because you take one look at the vlog and its so clear those pictures are heavily photoshopped ๐Ÿ˜‚
- Sick of these drone shots, they're so boring ngl.
- 'Yo BaBe' :sick: creepy shut up.
- You can tell they never go walking with the amount of times they're like omg at some rain ๐Ÿ˜‚
- Well done parking a van in the middle of a road.....
- YOU ๐Ÿ‘ ARENT ๐Ÿ‘ DOING ๐Ÿ‘ VAN ๐Ÿ‘ LIFE ๐Ÿ‘ LAZY ๐Ÿ‘ SO ๐Ÿ‘ STOP ๐Ÿ‘ SAYING ๐Ÿ‘ YOU ๐Ÿ‘ ARE๐Ÿ‘
- oh god, the voice over is back :rolleyes:
- Obvs pasta for dinner....For anyone concerned about them emptying the toilet waste...they don't tit because a) they're constipated from all the crap they eat and b) tit comes out of their mouth on the daily so....
- Thought you weren't allowed to stay in a carpark overnight, as in sleep? I thought that was just to park overnight as in leave it there? I know someone posted something about car park regulations earlier.
- Also whoever put the picture of creepy with the cracking cheese grommet caption, that is all I can think of when creepy is vlogging doing that thing with his hand ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thats all from the minghams today....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just went and watched this. Hadrian's Wall the next stop?
Please no!!! Iโ€™ve had them close when they went to Durham Coastal Cottages and near enough when they searched for seals. I was born looking over Hadrians Wall. Mind you if my 85 year old mother catches a glimpse of them they really will be on the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
CLIMBING UP A HUGE 70FT HIGH WATERFALL! VAN LIFE - LAKE DISTRICT UK

It appears the 'we embark on a brand new adventure' thing from yesterday is actually the new intro. :rolleyes:

Vlog starts with the girls tood on a bridge, footage of a waterfall and Isla saying 'We saw some amazing sites'. Who said bratty was being neglected? Hi Lazy๐Ÿ‘‹ Footage of driving. More Isla 'we drove through a big storm and I've lost count of how many beautiful waterfalls we saw.' Jace and Prinny (bet she wishes they'd just left her alone at home now) sit by the door of the RV with a ton of shoes in front of them. They're still at Windermere.

Lazy screeches 'good morning'. She was about to say 'happy campers'. Cackle. 'I'm such a geek'. The Inghams have woke up early. The sun was shining at 6am but they didn't get up at 6am. Lazy woke up and had a peep out the window because she couldn't sleep when the ducks are quacking and rain is falling on the roof. They're packing up and moving on. Jace and Prinny have been sat for half an hour watching the littul tiny ducks. Lazy strokes her to make it look like they actually care about her. They're ready to go. Lazy feels silly about saying where to put Jace's seat. Isla doesn't look too thrilled and neither does Esme.

They need to go and find a shop. The roads to get there were scary; narrow and they looked like rainforest.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธThey need to find a supermarket and garage to get some water because when you have a caravan like this they use a lot of water. You can fill the water up at the petrol station for free so they're going to fill the water up, shower and wash hair and then fill it up again before they leave. Footage of the lake and mountains. Map of where they're heading to (north end of the lake).

They're at the petrol station and waiting for the tank to heat the water up for 20 minutes. Lazy ran into the Spar shop and says she wishes it was a real spa, Isabelle agrees. Lazy says she doesn't actually but her face says otherwise. They're about to make lunch and the girls are colouring. Jace gets a sandwich and a half peeled banana, and the girls get a sandwich, crisps and yoghurt. Time lapse of the girls playing with LOL Dolls and Isabelle colouring. More driving.

It's afternoon now and Creepy has taken over filming. It's been a busy morning of doing admin and now they've come to 'Stock Gile Force'. Almost Creepy, almost. They're taking a hike to a 70ft cascading waterfall. Creepy says he can already see it in the distance and wants to jump in. Jace stares at the waterfall. More footage of the waterfall.

The girls walk along a path through the forest. Creep says they stayed at a spot in the middle of the western side of Windermere and then they went half hour north to Ambleside, where they got the water and went to Tesco. Now they're at a place called 'Stock Gile Falls'. Oh it gets worse. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Creep says he keeps forgetting the name and has no phone signal to check. They're hiking uphill to get to the fall. The one we saw before was 15ft. You follow the red arrows to the hike. Lazy explains and it very out of breath as she talks. She'll blame the altitude but we know it's the burgers. Lazy saw some people on a bridge and decided she wanted a photo on there. Creepy helps Lazy uphill on her request and she doesn't look best pleased. Neither is he 'why you making me do all the work uphill man?'. Isabelle reminds him she has a baby on her back and Lazy then proceeds to make a song and dance about it. Lazy moans that they've been walking for ages but it turns out it's only been ten minutes.

They're not at the end of the trail yet but Creepy feels like this might be the thing. It definitely loos 70ft high. Footage of the waterfall. Get ready ifamโ€ฆ this is all you will see for the next few weeks. The girls and Creepy walk over a bridge. Creepy then comes back, clicks his fingers in that gangsta way and goes 'mmm'. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Creepy walks over to Lazy, who has her mouth wide open catching midges, and tells her that was insane. Lazy says the water looks soft and silky. On the way back down Lazy tells the girls they can walk back over that bridge. Esme takes a selfie but again, Isla doesn't look thrilled. Lazy moans about the rain and she loves it because it feels like autumn time. Creepy reminds her it's July. Lazy says she is looking forward to getting back to the caravan for a cup of tea but the girls want to play poo sticks (think that's what she said) on the bridge. Creepy reminds her it's an RV, not a caravan. Lazy says everyone will be watching and thinking Creepy is so petty. The girls are on the bridge and Isla is drinking rainwater. Cackle. They look like they're having more fun than they would be in Majorca doing nothing but swim all day. Who would've guessed.

Back at the RV (which they've abandoned on the side of a narrow road). Creepy films himself walking to the RV and opening the door. Stove is lit and the kettle slammed on. Lazy drinks her tea. She's got to say that one of the best things about van life is walking back to the van after a big walk and you're already home.

More driving. Bratty is talking again. 'After having our cup of teas we got back on the road. We saw some amazing sites.' Can I guess? Mountains, mountains, lakes and maybe some more mountains? The girls will be bored before they even hit Scotland. Isla again 'We drove through a big storm. We saw mountains so tall, they went into the clouds. We even saw a rainbow on the side of the mountain. It was only about a 20 minute drive and we were at our next spot.' A car park... it's a bloody car park.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Lazy -'#van life' Cackle. In front of her on the stove are some precooked pasta in a pan, that disgusting looking orange pasta sauce the Inghams like and what looks like plastic cheese. Lazy '#messeverywhere' Cackle.

Dinner is done and Lazy says the view isn't quite as beautiful as it was last night. They've pulled up in an overnight pay car park. It was ยฃ1 ffrom 7pm-7am. They're about to head out on a little walk because Jace slept through the walk earlier. Creepy is cleaning up after dinner and they're off for a wander to see what is at the other end of the car park. Lazy says they can let Jace out here without worrying about him.

Jace jumps in a puddle and Lazy says they should've called him George.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're staying in Keswick. They have a lot of things to do there tomorrow. The weather is meant to be better. It will rain all night but should be super lovely when they wake up tomorrow.

End of vlog

I'm not sure if people here are too old to remember but I remember being in my teens and watching some of the earlier 'Serious' series on ITV where they took groups of kids on expeditions to the Amazon, Africa, Borneo, the arctic etc.They aired in the early 200s and I wonder if Lazy/Creepy saw them and always wanted to recreate it so this is what they're trying to do now.

She's thrilled about that 'hike'.
View attachment 175235View attachment 175236View attachment 175241

Yep, dump the RV on the side of a random road and don't worry about any oncoming emergency vehicles etc.:rolleyes:
View attachment 175237

'It feels like Halloween time and Christmas time and I absolutely love it' Do you love it though? Really? Your face says different.
View attachment 175226View attachment 175227View attachment 175228View attachment 175229

View attachment 175232View attachment 175240
Omg! It honestly looks like she`s giving creepy the death stare!I know lazy ,when your dearly beloved said he wanted to jump in the waterfall ,we too were hoping he`d just do it ,infact .much as we dislike you here at tattle falls ,i`m sure a cheer would`ve gone up had you given him a littull help.:) Happy "hiking " sarah ,you sure look like you`re "living your best life" in these pics.Ah ,maybe you can ditch the irritating dipstick next time he hops out at a service station.#goforitsarah #nowthatskeepingitreal :)

Another day another hike...

I hope they have actually plans to see something else other then grass and waterfalls.
Sarah`s face!! Love ,it`s only the 3/4 day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet they wish they were fully funded at Club Mac as the nearest theyโ€™re getting is a desperate need for plastic macโ€™s from Poundland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ingham Family thread suggestion #110

Creepys Van life, running from strife, unfortunately had to bring the kids and the wife!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 175468
chasing dreams one pot noodle at a time
At first I thought it is a paradoy account being sarcastic...but no, Inghams ARE that stupid to add #chasingdreams to a photo of pot noodles.

But then it is not surprising this is the same family who went to Barcelona to eat noodles on a bus...#agriculture #adventure #can'teatnoodlesinOrlandoanymorebecausedadsacreep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think theyโ€™re trying to tease tattle with the pot noodle photo - which is quite a sad fact when theyโ€™re supposed to be a family enjoying their holiday (travelling car parks) but spend more time checking internet and thinking of โ€œhatersโ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.