The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think lazy actually believes that creepy is completely innocent? Or just turning a blind eye to it??

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Do you think lazy actually believes that creepy is completely innocent? Or just turning a blind eye to it??
I think she knows damn well whats going on but she doesn't want to give up sitting on her arse all day selling blankets from china and going to Matalan to buy more tat every 2 days, instead of having an ACTUAL job which she would have to get if their youtube career came crashing down, or if she left chris

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry but “IF” you know someones done something with underage girls you should have reported him to the police years ago when it happened not mention it on Twitter. I know I would as wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing it could happen to someone else.

I don’t believe anything some random says on twitter

Reactions: 16
Yes, I completely agree. Although she does seem deluded enough to be capable of actually thinking he's innocent..
I think her reasons for staying are to keep this perfect family image she has for herself. She didn't have that growing up so seems desperate to create that now.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Iv seen so many photos off him in that outfit, did all this happen on one night or is that his going out on the creep outfit.
who knows, probably seeing as he don’t seem to own many clothe. he lives in that red tracksuit top

Reactions: 16
Whoever this girl is I can 100% second her. This creep slept with at least 2 of my colleagues I know back in his airport days

43CC1177-8548-4C18-B546-9B73049134B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I think her reasons for staying are to keep this perfect family image she has for herself. She didn't have that growing up so seems desperate to create that now.
Quite sad really. She could have become somewhat relatable for a lot of people had she continued a channel as a single mum and I would have a lot more respect for her. She is as bad as him by not addressing his behaviour and acting as if it is normal.

Reactions: 18
Another 'holiday' another tit storm for the Minghams....
I lead such a boring life, when I go on holiday all I have to worry about is whether my daughter left the straighteners on and if I remembered to series link Corrie.
Wherever these lot go drama certainly follows! But hey 'living your best #vanlife eh Sarah?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s like watching a car chase where they’re on all four rims, the exhaust is sparking on the floor and the engine is on fire, but they still won't pull over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Lmao, do you hear Esme trying to sound posh? 🤣🤣🤣 There were real bits of Lazy's vlog-accent creeping in there 😆

"This crusade is going to do nothing but ruin your own life in the long run."
Chris, look in the mirror. You've aged 10 years in the space of 3.
I had a vague hope that Esme might stay true to herself and not be sucked into a fake persona like the rest of the rabble. Unfortunately she is adopting an ‘affected posh’ accent. She is undoubtedly growing to be quite pretty but is already caked in make up and behaving in an inappropriate and suggestive manner way beyond her 11 tender years. I fear her antics will prove to be worse than her step sister very soon. She really should of all of them be doing school work over summer and starting her senior school education in September. Despite Lazy’s assertions that bratty boo is very bright I believe Esme is more likely to shine but only if they get her back to school.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Chris is threatening people again.
And they think we are jealous of the life they lead.
I love the time stamp as well- 4.56am , go the f to sleep 🤣
If he was a child, his parents would take away the laptop and ban him from the WiFi. He’s like a child who stays up all night watching YouTube under the covers. Self control Chris self control.
Chris, it is NOT illegal! You are embarrassing yourself 🤣 it’s the only thing you have to say because you are scared and know that what is said about you is the truth! I get so pissed off when he throws the police lie around; all the tit the police go through daily, I read about the officers that rugby tackled an armed man to the ground in Reading, or the poor PC that was killed in a robbery, and yet this Ingham twit tries to make out they have nothing better to do then sit on Twitter all day and wait for someone to call out a creep who likes to cheat on his wife and ask very young girls to go skinny dipping with him. Deluded melon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Probably knows all about it and actively encourages it. I mean she's happy to pump out her own kids, why not others.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I reckon he was sat outside the 'RV' knocking back the kopparberg all night last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
every time they piss off somewhere tit comes out. he much have known hence the hasty retreat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.