Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #110 ‘Off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Hatshepsut

I see that the Minghams have come up with another well thought out cunning plan to enable them to skulk around Scotland undetected.

Creepy has swapped his greasy beanie for a jaunty Tam O’ Shanter and let his natural ginger locks roam free.
Lazy was doing so well with her disguise until her ego got the better of her and she couldn’t resist slipping on a little badge to promote the channel.

However they do both seem to have found some sensible footwear for a change.

Here they are...C.U. Groomer & Wee Lazy Lardarse 😆

73E4734B-B2E4-4DF3-8229-323511E396DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

hibye134

1013EB85-BBFF-4071-8750-20FB29480257.png

Whoever said about them blaming the lack of double upload on signal problems give yourself a gold star!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ghost82

Chatty Member
A little preview of tonights vlog tattlers.

Tell me can you take me home.

Drone shot of some trees and a lake.

Chris wooooohooooo’s at a duck.

Pic- a - nic on a baby and me blanket beside the lake. Morrisons scotch eggs and a Baguette buttered with a plastic spoon. (Sarah mentions the blanket is waterproof and available on baby and me.)

Chris wooohooooo’s at the lake and says it’s better than Disney world and he could live here. It’s sooooo pretty and nature-esc! (He’ll google Lake District homes later.)

Tell me can you take me home.

The girls and Jace hold hands in front of the lake followed by a tik Tok.

Drone shot of some trees.

Chris whoooohoooo‘s at nothing.

Rock star arm stretch and an ET finger point from Chris towards the lake.

Sarah does a one metre hike with Jace in the big backpack pulling on her sister wife hair.

The kids splash in a puddle while Sarah limps along in her snapped flip flops. (The river island boots were not a good idea for the one metre hike!)

Drone shot of the trees.

Tell me can you take me home plays again.

Sarah’s busy whipping up a feast in the caravan kitchen. Pot noodles all round and pick and mix for dessert.

It’s 3am and Chris is outside the caravan. He says he’s been busy ‘editing’ while everybody is asleep. He whispers that the sky has stars in it!

True wild camping involves a shovel - burying your crap but taking your paper away with you.....I can't see them doing that somehow!
That will never happen! How can they bury Chris? He has to drive them home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Loony tune71

Polish_20200707_212408859.jpg

And while your at it keep out of Scotland and go back to your Covid infested town we don't want you here tramps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Looks like Chris is threatening people again.
And they think we are jealous of the life they lead.
I love the time stamp as well- 4.56am , go the f to sleep 🤣
If he was a child, his parents would take away the laptop and ban him from the WiFi. He’s like a child who stays up all night watching YouTube under the covers. Self control Chris self control.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

LucyLoopy

604A84A4-2FCA-4857-87EB-73C00BFFE299.jpeg

Why does he still do shit like this asking for people go to him ..... #orlandovibes ... #naughtyman

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Imagine being nearly 15 and matching coats with your siblings. Embarrassing.

- Who's the 3 year old narrating at the beginning? Oh, it's Isla... The one who should be at home still getting an education.

- 5 minutes in. Bored stiff.

- "Doing admin" stopping at the petrol station to have a shower isn't "admin" you absolute tool.

- It's. Not. A. Fucking. Hike.

- Looking just like your insta photos, Lazy.

Screenshot_20200707_185022.jpg

- Wouldn't be an Ingham vlog without a bit of pasta.

- How sad is it that every toy is sent by a viewer. I'd be embarrassed.

- All the kids looking chavtastic in the same manky onesies that were drenched in the rain and puddles the day before, in the middle of a car park.

I hope it rains their entire trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56