The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are all the used towels 😬
How are they even washing clothes? What a disaster. 1 or 2 people would be fine, just wash by hand until you get to a spot to wash, but that’s a big family! All that damp dog smell and mud, and wait until Jace has a pants explosion!💩💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Their views are high because they have been clever enough to include “tiny house” “rv” “van life” etc! All those are big on YouTube just now. Except folks that have videos of their tiny house, are people who live in them and have downscaled their lifestyle and possessions. So now, according to the inghams, anyone going on holiday to a caravan can tell everyone “omg I’m living in a tiny house” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As I was putting away my 2nd load of washing and stripping beds this morning I did wonder how hell they do washing being family of 6 my self oops sorry 7 inc our dog I do 1 or 2 loads a day 😅 I thinks it mite be bit smelly or they may use rivers to wash their clothes 😬
youve had the exact same thought as me , I was washing today (theres 5 of us but sometimes I think someone sneaked in and hasn`t told me) and I thought to myself how minging id feel if I was them. Im finiky ? about washing and if we go anywhere even for a weekend I have to find a launderette , 1 because I hate smells and would be mortified if someone thought we did , and 2 because I cant keep replacing clothes

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion , #-110 A pot noodle a day keeps private school fees away
Or #-110 A tit, shower and a Sarah at Shell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Ingham Family #110 - Wishing she was in Matalan or home downing tequilas, Lazy's "hiking" up a "mountain" ill equipped in Filas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s so long since I posted on this thread,
but it’s always good to revisit past vlogs at a time like this,
Living their best life in their new home,
a tin can. 😂
Now let’s be fair,
It bleeping PARKS ITSELF WITH A REMOTE CONTROL you bunch of bastards 🤣😂
that showed you all...

“Chris; You’ve not bought it... you’re renting... well we’ll show you guys soon won’t we....

Sarah; I actually like questions like that,
not because we can sit here and laugh at you, but because when we actually do move... and you see that we bought our new house....

Chris; we can’t afford it... so we bought TWO”

View attachment 174718

Yeah,
you traded in one van with beds for another van with beds.
congratulations guys. Never fail to entertain, for the wrong reasons obviously. 😐
welcome back you never fail to make me laugh :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If it was her that sent that card to Eleanor she has a dam cheek coming on the vlog talking about Issy getting bullied when she could send such a ridiculous card to that girl does she not think that Eleanor has feeling she was distraught over it.
it was one of them I reckon just because the spelling of surveillance was awful they missed the R out, reckon more like creepy chops

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The Ingham Family #110 ‘Off the grid’ and illegally sleeping in a car park for a quid

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Ok playlist for this trip, a starter for 10-
Tin Can Dreams (Electric Dreams)
Isla in a stream (Islands in the Stream)
Jace River (Moon River)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is exactly my issue. Their views have doubled in the past week or so and god only knows how many of them could be from here. I can't bear to watch them. As far as they're concerned, while we all watch them they're still getting views and those view counts are the stats they take to companies to blag for freebies
i dont even watch them on in videous i just go by the updates and peoples comments on here . Ill be damned if im giving this selfish pair of twonks a view

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.