The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private investigator 😂😂

[email protected] is back!
Police contact lol yeah mate there's a pandemic, protest's worldwide, oh and a family stealing Allerdale councils land to kip in!
So he on his lovely chasing car parks holiday and is reading DMs from teenage girls at 4am???? is he laying in bed with Sarah reading together do we think or sat at all alone in the dark under the moonlight....head!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a fun holiday they must having if Creepy has to write this tit at 5am 😂😂

Still living their best life I’m sure

93F8C17D-6CB4-4C4D-9DD1-329F8013793B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A shot from their trip a few yesrs ago to dales where she called their walk a walk and sensible clothes and shoes and she cooked a homemade meal and it has measly 400 odd likes they looked like normal family in this one when I actually liked watching them View attachment 175021
So what happened to make it all change?

Reactions: 1
What a wank wank money in the bank you are creepy!!!, you are threatening people with this statement, does this statement make you feel like a big man!!! Once a noodle dick always a noodle dick and I don’t mean pot noodle 🤪🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread #110 Living the best Van Life in Tiny Towers but having to ration our Power Showers

Reactions: 7
Cue a shot of Creepy flapping a piece of incriminating paper* outside a tiny Highland police station 😬👮🏻🚨

*Fine for camping in a car park

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like Chris is threatening people again.
And they think we are jealous of the life they lead.
I love the time stamp as well- 4.56am , go the f to sleep 🤣
If he was a child, his parents would take away the laptop and ban him from the WiFi. He’s like a child who stays up all night watching YouTube under the covers. Self control Chris self control.
Think its just ridiculous, you can tell he's angry in that message, he's like a little wind up toy ready to implode. I don't think he understands that no matter how hard he tries to sweep the whole grooming allegations under the carpet it will still keep haunting him, people know about it, a simple google search of his name brings up articles about it.
When Jess came out with her statement 2 years ago, I for one couldn't begin to imagine how hard it must have been for her. Imagine being 16 and then someone you watch and probably looked up to at the time on youtube starts messaging you inappropriate things? I do not think she is lying at all, I mean what did she have to gain from sharing her story? I mean literally nothing in terms of money, fame etc, but she gave others the courage to speak out.
Threatening people like that makes you look more guilty (imo), and he's trying to hard to cling on to their lifestyle, I mean I remember when their channel was very small, im talking less than 20k, and it was clear they didn't have a lot of money, but they've become so greedy with what they have earned from vlogging that they're willing to do ANYTHING to try and protect it. They also think that because they are 'well known' (using that term sparingly) they have more power over anyone that comes out against them.
Honestly, if Chris apologised, admitted what he had done, and left the internet, I think we would all have a bit more respect for that family, but threatening victims and people like that is just disgusting behaviour and reeks of guilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As a side note, I need to stop reading this thread before I sleep 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just to add, ive had quick scroll through creepy's instagram and if you look at the comments on his posts notice how all of them are either a) young girls about 12/13/14/15 years old or b) ingham fan accounts that are often run by 12/13/14/15 year old girls.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ingham thread 101- Watching the Inghams on YouTube pays Creepy to chase his dreams!

A crap suggestion, I know. It just freaks me out that their view count is creeping up...it justifies to the adults in this family that they can get away with all of their antics.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.