The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that witch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley 😬
Has anyone even recieved one from the first batch yet? I still can't believe they're charging £70+ for a stuffed dug 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Sorry, I'm only catching up and loads of pages behind but reading this made my blood boil. The girls have to save up their money to buy themselves a book? WTF is wrong with these crappy parents 🤬 I have 5 kids and I never ever say no to their request for a new book. Reading is so beneficial, especially for children, for a multitude of reasons! Sarah should be thrilled that her kids WANT to read, as not all kids do, and she should be nurturing it. Not telling them to buy it themselves!
Its even more annoying because Sarah used to go on about how Esme hated reading. Surely if a child who hates reading asks for a book you buy it for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Amazing job Creepy did moving the trampoline all by himself - bad back and all that #fkwit

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So the first thing they want to do after a lock down in leave the country for a holiday! We had a May half-term holiday cancelled and the first thing we all want to do is go to our friends for a cuppa and a proper catch up! It must be horrible to have to live your life to "entertain" others for money.!!
And they think we are all jealous of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was scrolling through Facebook and an ad came up for this app where you design your dream home. I realised I saw it on Lazy's phone the other day when Lazy did the ad for the baby weaning app. She's probably spent hours on there imagining what the new chav mansion will look like and designing her dream grey/rose gold palace. 😂

Inked10_LI.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Who knows whats going on with the house! But I’d like to think it’s gone 🤬 up for them. In the assumptions video when he was so smug saying they weren’t renting they were buying and joking they could afford it they had bought two houses, and telling us that it was the last cut of the grass.
As with all things Ingham they won’t tell the truth, it will probably Be how they’ve changed their minds and their going travelling instead on a super duper once in a life time adventure in a caravan 😂😂.
I hope the sale of the house did really fall through and they are gutted And it wipes the smug 🤬 smile of their faces at least away from the camera because we know they will be all positive and happy and not let on. Karma Is a wonderful thing 😂😂😂😂
did fall through. couldnt get the mortgage so he hurled the coffee
So did Creepy throw his coffee at the wall and macbook after being told the sale had fallen through? 🤔
I can imagine him having a temper tantrum and I'm sure in a Q&A Lazy mentioned he often had "daddy paddy's" on holiday.
I read it on a FB page and l queried her and it sounds legit

Reactions: 6
There’s no way they own 2 other properties. It’s a load of absolute rubbish.
If they had two other properties they rent them know they would boast about that and we would have heard them talk about it! Nah I smell bulshit AGAIN 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I'm only catching up and loads of pages behind but reading this made my blood boil. The girls have to save up their money to buy themselves a book? WTF is wrong with these crappy parents 🤬 I have 5 kids and I never ever say no to their request for a new book. Reading is so beneficial, especially for children, for a multitude of reasons! Sarah should be thrilled that her kids WANT to read, as not all kids do, and she should be nurturing it. Not telling them to buy it themselves!
Yes but you have to remember these kids are like performing monkeys and them sitting and reading is not good content. That’s probably why it’s not encouraged. Like you I would always buy my children a book if they asked 🙂.

Reactions: 10
Yes

Yes Rosyth, south of the Forth Bridge. There are many communities like that, salt of the earth folk & if I was Chris Ingham I would take a first aid kit if they are considering going there! They don’t suffer FOOL’S gladly that’s for certain & if word got round the Ingham’s were in town I don’t think It would be pretty. That’s the reality of having a reputation that goes before you! That’s his Karma!
Rosyth is north of the bridges.

I think i've found what the other poster means by two other "Properties"
  1. The Caravan
  2. The Tent
that must be where they have both disappeared to, to be rented out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits 😂🤣🤪. Abysmal views after 13 hours 🤔🤔🤔

bit off topic, is anyone else having problems with invidious?
The tearful/black eye Sarah clickbait really pissed the ifam off looking at the comments, and the views are bad for the videos are that. Let’s hope a few have seen the light!

Reactions: 15
I’ve heard Bradford area could be next for local lockdown, would that affect them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly! Yes she probably had just bought them a ton of new clothes and plastic tat that they really didn’t need in the shop before. Especially with all their holidays (🙄) coming up they should encouraging them to read on the journey

I cant watch it when the girls do those awful skits there awful 😢 and they look so dirty I know its make up but still and izzy ffs shut your damn mouth your stepdad using it to his advantage 😒

• Sad
Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that witch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley 😬
Now, was it about 10 pages back that there was a discussion about this....!!!
Hi Lazy.... you took your time....😂😂
Surely we now deserve a shout out with all the help you take from this forum 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits 😂🤣🤪. Abysmal views after 13 hours 🤔🤔🤔

bit off topic, is anyone else having problems with invidious?
I did yesterday, It worked again a few hours later.

Reactions: 3
Prinny doll back in stock? More like trying to shift the original stock that hasn't sold. Also can't believe the people that were daft enough to buy in the first place are still waiting, pandemic or no pandemic!

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.