The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been looking at the photos on Rightmove. They really do have horrific taste don't they?! They've ruined that house (and I'm not just on about the smell that has probably penetrated the walls)
All the fake velvet, strange mismatch decor, giant ugly marble table, rose gold mixed with purple and lime green lighting in the kitchen? Who picked this? Let’s take a wild guess! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly! No way would Chris have missed a chance to talk about being a property mogul as one of his many exciting careers!
The only way I’d believe those mingers had 3 properties Is if the body dysmorphic found a couple of £10 properties at the bottom of the reduced to clear box at the checkout at Aldi

Thank you, I usually skip the skits because I can't be bothered to watch that tit.
It would do your head in, you’re a brave soul just watching it not to mention your brilliant social commentary on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think its just the way I've paused them that make them not the best 😉😉, they made me giggle anyway 😂😂
Think the caravan has a double bed, then bunk bed type things that the girls slept in?
It's a 6 birth double at the front and 2 x bunk beds at the back

Reactions: 2
Just seen it. Shes full on flirting with the camera.

It’s also the one if her dancing in the kitchen - I just don’t get that family. One minute she’s dancing like she’s 18 in the club, next thing she’s playing dress up with her little sisters. All very strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well it's anniversary week. The 2 year anniversary of Christopher Malcom John Ingham (aka Chris Delonge) being exposed as a lying cheat, alleged groomer and guilty of messages of a sexual nature to young fans. July 2nd is literally a very amazing and special day for him, one brave young fan spoke out, their management dropped them, Zoella lost her footage it was the start of a very surprising downfall and opened many eyes to how inappropriate the Inghams behaviour is.
Bit off topic but where the hell does the Chris DELONGE come from ???

Bit off topic but where the hell does the Chris DELONGE come from ???
He refers to himself as Chris Delonge mainly with his skating "friends". He is a Tom DeLonge fan (blink 182) so fanboys him by using his name. When you google Chris DeLonge it's only his skating videos that appear nothing about his Ingham behaviour so I purposely now make sure I put Chris Delonge once or twice on a thread to try and get the negative, inappropriate behaviours to be known by others if they search the one trick balding blader Chris Delonge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not sure why lazy is totally trying to push those “snuggle soothers”. Well maybe I’m a tad judgmental here because my kids wouldn’t take a pacifier but the kid is almost one and a half. Shouldn’t you be focusing on getting him to stop taking it rather than buying him new ones? It seems he didn’t take one much as a younger baby but now he takes it all the time?? He barely speaks as it is and bad teeth run in your family!

Reactions: 14
Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that witch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley 😬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All the crap that they buy and they have Isla and Esme saving up to buy themselves books. They've both just had birthdays ffs. Then Lazy commenting that she's not sure if Esme would have enough money for the books she wanted right after she bought a load of 'bargains' in Select. Great priorities there.
Sorry, I'm only catching up and loads of pages behind but reading this made my blood boil. The girls have to save up their money to buy themselves a book? WTF is wrong with these crappy parents 🤬 I have 5 kids and I never ever say no to their request for a new book. Reading is so beneficial, especially for children, for a multitude of reasons! Sarah should be thrilled that her kids WANT to read, as not all kids do, and she should be nurturing it. Not telling them to buy it themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.