The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I'm only catching up and loads of pages behind but reading this made my blood boil. The girls have to save up their money to buy themselves a book? WTF is wrong with these crappy parents 🤬 I have 5 kids and I never ever say no to their request for a new book. Reading is so beneficial, especially for children, for a multitude of reasons! Sarah should be thrilled that her kids WANT to read, as not all kids do, and she should be nurturing it. Not telling them to buy it themselves!
Let’s face it the tit parents don’t earn the money, the kids do. But because that money Is obviously going on mortgage, bills, the rust buckets, education (or lack of) and the rest on Sarah’s shopping addiction there isn’t enough for books which I’m sure they don’t consider a priority.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Instead of Izzy doing the girls an amazing breakfast in bed, why can't Sarah... Have we ever seen her do something like that for the kids?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Bradford are days away from lockdown.
guess they will get out asap to escape lockdown

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just want to say I was walking past my local doctors surgery yesterday, it has flowerbeds, there was a skater using them as a ramp, every time he got one wrong he would scream and throw the board to the floor like a proper toddler. He had to be at least late thirties. It reminded me of Chris so much! Had to double take 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I just want to say I was walking past my local doctors surgery yesterday, it has flowerbeds, there was a skater using them as a ramp, every time he got one wrong he would scream and throw the board to the floor like a proper toddler. He had to be at least late thirties. It reminded me of Chris so much! Had to double take 😂
Did he throw his coffee all over the flowers too?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who's going to wish Chris a happy "outing" anniversary on their next vlog 🤣🤣🤣 It's not really a laughing matter but he's such a wank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that witch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley 😬
Don`t believe a word of it! I think sh*tty shortle got left with a bunch of those overpriced dogs ,and has probably contacted the Inghams and told them to up their sales pitch ,so she can store more of those creepy dolls:eek:.Prinny needs to permanently move to Granny grumps ,but that would have the kiddie-fam asking too many questions.Seedy is as seedy does.These 2 need to get back on the radar with so many youtubers calling out family vloggers atm/@withoutacrystalball is great.She`s already called out the Gardener dad ,she needs reminding there are other wrinkly fish out there to fry.

Who's going to wish Chris a happy "outing" anniversary on their next vlog 🤣🤣🤣 It's not really a laughing matter but he's such a wank.
Yep ,it`s got to stay in people`s minds ,or he`ll slip through the loop ,ala Jeffrey.(not having quite such an easy time of it ,all these so called high profile youtubers! Now`s the time to completely wipe the slate/platform clean ,of ALL the wronguns!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bradford are days away from lockdown.
guess they will get out asap to escape lockdown
They will be rushing to get out of Bradford now!!!

wonder what has happened to granny troll and grandpa sleeze, they haven’t had a mention in weeks?

Reactions: 17
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits 😂🤣🤪. Abysmal views after 13 hours 🤔🤔🤔

bit off topic, is anyone else having problems with invidious?
WTAF?! SO Isabelle has mommies eyebrows ,but what on earth have they done to ESme??! :eek: .Not shaming a child ,just them for allowing this to be put out there for all the unsavourys! They`ve made her look like a novice street walker!Then they have the audacity to call themselves "Parents who are always here for our kids"!! Great job lazy ,great job creepy!That`s your just turned 11 year old daughter there! Seriously ,they truly disgust me ,and it`s getting worse.:(

I’ve heard Bradford area could be next for local lockdown, would that affect them?
Yep! If your town.city has been called to lockdown ,nobody is allowed in or out.,,,Such a shame..:)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"The start of an amazing week!!" Far from amazing for Jess and the others who have suffered from the grooming and trolling of this obnoxious extended family during the past 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just thought, do this family ever celebrate Chris’s birthday? I don’t recall ever seeing anything. Seems they don’t celebrate Father’s Day either. Maybe they realise what a prick he is after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"The start of an amazing week!!" Far from amazing for Jess and the others who have suffered from the grooming and trolling of this obnoxious extended family during the past 2 years.
God i hope they go into lockdown ,asap.Can just imagine the rants we`ll get from them both! It`ll be everybody else`s fault ,obviously! Never mind Sarah`s done enough shopping for the whole of Bradford in the last week or so!

Reactions: 28
Just thought, do this family ever celebrate Chris’s birthday? I don’t recall ever seeing anything. Seems they don’t celebrate Father’s Day either. Maybe they realise what a prick he is after all.
The only time I remember Chris having as birthday vlog was when she told him she was having Jace. Which was fake, he totally knew already!.

Reactions: 11
The only time I remember Chris having as birthday vlog was when she told him she was having Jace. Which was fake, he totally knew already!.
In the caravan last year! They all sat inside and sang Happy Birthday, Issy said Sorry to him just before and he kind of brushed her off and had a pissed off face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Bradford go into lockdown Sarah will be fuming. She’s been as busy as a bee shopping for all her essentials for the caravan adventure. Dining room is full to bursting with her purchases 😂
poor inghams cant get to Mallorca, and now it looks like Scotland is slipping out of reach.
Ah well they will roll out Isabelle and Esme’s skits and more buckets of water over Isabelle. Perhaps even some more clothing hauls could be on the cards from companies who wish they’d leave their brand out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well looks like bradford will be on lockdown I'm not laughing honist I'm rolling on floor laughing me head off more coffee up the walls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well looks like bradford will be on lockdown I'm not laughing honist I'm rolling on floor laughing me head off more coffee up the walls
I hope they do just to wipe thier smug faces and "we have an amazing summer planned"
This year is not the year to be traveling for YouTube!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In the caravan last year! They all sat inside and sang Happy Birthday, Issy said Sorry to him just before and he kind of brushed her off and had a pissed off face.
Is that when she had her hand on his knee?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.