The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of tongue sticking out in those latest tik tok videos 🙄 it just looks sooo awkward.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So the first thing they want to do after a lock down in leave the country for a holiday! We had a May half-term holiday cancelled and the first thing we all want to do is go to our friends for a cuppa and a proper catch up! It must be horrible to have to live your life to "entertain" others for money.!!

Reactions: 19
The housing market is mental atm.

we sold our house and it was locked in at 10k over asking - so we weren’t prepared to lose that. So we sold and moved despite our new place no being ready due to the crap conveyancing company.

We moved into my parents who very generously let us stay - they are fortunate enough to have a 5 bed so plenty of room.

And a couple of weeks agp, all the lenders changed their stipulations, and our offer was pulled due to my husband only being with his company 11,rather than 12 months 😂 Utterly enraging - even Us having a 100k deposit wasn’t good enough - it’s bleeping madness.
So after doing our sums we have deicided to wait for 6 months so we’re going to rent for a bit then look at the housing market . In fact I’m going to view a brand new build later - that would be out of our budget to buy - yet we can rent as the renting in our area has gone down?! 😂

As awful and frustrating as this has all been, the thought of the gruesome twosome also having their Disney-esque ponce palace dream pulled too makes my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They are not as daft as they may portray
They have 2 other houses that they rent out.
Done through a letting agency but one of the shrewder moves they made
Since when?? I’m sure if they had other properties that would have been bragging about it. It was a pie in the sky that they were going to buy their last property they rented that they did a moonlight flit out of.

They only bought that house not even 3 years ago as first time buyers, with their big tax bills and Levi legal letters, private school fees when have they had the time or the capital to buy 2 buy to let properties.

They are so tight now to the point they area sending out their own merch there is no way they would let a letting agency take % cut in rental income.

Reactions: 23
I don't usually look at Isabelle's Instagram but the length of her arm means it should reach somewhere near her ankle. Love your body but don't photoshop the tit out of it in making your point.

This family are vile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The housing market is mental atm.

we sold our house and it was locked in at 10k over asking - so we weren’t prepared to lose that. So we sold and moved despite our new place no being ready due to the crap conveyancing company.

We moved into my parents who very generously let us stay - they are fortunate enough to have a 5 bed so plenty of room.

And a couple of weeks agp, all the lenders changed their stipulations, and our offer was pulled due to my husband only being with his company 11,rather than 12 months 😂 Utterly enraging - even Us having a 100k deposit wasn’t good enough - it’s bleeping madness.
So after doing our sums we have deicided to wait for 6 months so we’re going to rent for a bit then look at the housing market . In fact I’m going to view a brand new build later - that would be out of our budget to buy - yet we can rent as the renting in our area has gone down?! 😂

As awful and frustrating as this has all been, the thought of the gruesome twosome also having their Disney-esque ponce palace dream pulled too makes my heart sing 😂
[/QUOT
I feel for you there's nothing worse when this happens. However as a property valuer who was heavily involved in repossessing homes during the last property crash it is better to be in the position your in than be hit with extensive losses later. The market always recovers and you will be in a great position to strike a deal especially given your sizeable deposit. You now have time on your side and will be able to prioritise your wish list which undoubtedly won't include Ingham important Disney-esque features

Reactions: 3
If this is true, which I highly doubt with the money they have on the books. On paper they haven’t been earning enough to get enough for their current mortgage let alone 2 others. And Christopher likes to use a giant mortgage as an excuse not to highlight his grooming ways.......

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why owning 2 extra houses is something to be proud of when you are selling the first one for less than you bought it? Sounds like a really poor financial decision to me. Just because you own stuff on paper, it doesn't make you rich. Houses can go down in value as well as up, as the Inghams have already learned.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for your kind words :) we were thinking along the same lines, so nice to know a professional in the industry thinks so too 😁 sorry that was meant to quote you @Priority education not sure what happened there!

Reactions: 4
Oh for sure they'll mention something. Still wouldn't believe it though.

Or be prepared to isolate for 14 days if they do come. If any Scots get wind of them being here and not isolating they will be reported for sure!
2 contractors coming back and forth from England working on runway at RAF Lossiemouth have tested positive and rest are isolating. People aren't happy!
I can’t message you for some reason but can you message me? 👀

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s already been posted but I can not get over the fact she’s wearing these trainers 😂😂

Those shoes are so bright white I can’t see! Who wears a dress with shoes like that? I know it’s a teen style thing, but hello 1995!😆 No Lazy, that look doesn’t suit your body frame. Spice Girl wanna be in 2020!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow... That's quite an achievement considering less than two years ago they were refused a buy to let mortgage on their old house. And that's when the channel was relatively buoyant. I call bullshit. Not from you, but someone's lying.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.