The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the family are at the bottom of the list of people who disserve a holiday. id love one

Reactions: 20
We are in Scotland and my partner is currently packing his new hiking backpack so it's all ready to go for when we can head further than 5 miles from our house. It's been awful cooped up inside when we can see the hills from our town but can't actually travel to them. Really worried about tourists from over the border flocking to the Scottish hills as soon as they can. We do need to repair the tourism/hospitality industry but now is not the time to travel here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It will be really telling to see if they do go abroad this week, we all would like to. I know that there will be so many other times we can go when it’s safe to do so but no they need to earn the money. I think a lot of people will be thinking what’s the need when you can explore without flying anywhere

Reactions: 14
I hope they do go somewhere, because when they get there and everything is shut or incredibly boring they’ll regret it. They have history of being unable to admit to making a mistake so will trek on.

Pubs are open on Saturday - but they’re going to be horrendous.

Reactions: 17
Remember when lazy bragged about how much money they earn on birthday months 😂 don’t think they made that this time round

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when lazy bragged about how much money they earn on birthday months 😂 don’t think they made that this time round
A slight jump in views according to social blade but nothing to get excited about. They must be a very lot worried about the future. It’s no wonder they spend more time caring about the blanket empire than they do the vlogging. But I don’t see the blanket empire lasting at all, once you’ve got a blanket you’ve got a blanket surely?

Reactions: 18
A slight jump in views according to social blade but nothing to get excited about. They must be a very lot worried about the future. It’s no wonder they spend more time caring about the blanket empire than they do the vlogging. But I don’t see the blanket empire lasting at all, once you’ve got a blanket you’ve got a blanket surely?
And once the vlogs are gone, how long will the ifam stick around to buy that tat?

She needs the vlogs to sell the blankets. Nobody outside of the ifam would be stupid enough to pay that much for a blanket you could find cheaper elsewhere.

Reactions: 20
Those photos aren’t the best are they. How big is the tin can anyway?
I think its just the way I've paused them that make them not the best 😉😉, they made me giggle anyway 😂😂
Think the caravan has a double bed, then bunk bed type things that the girls slept in?

Reactions: 3
We are in Scotland and my partner is currently packing his new hiking backpack so it's all ready to go for when we can head further than 5 miles from our house. It's been awful cooped up inside when we can see the hills from our town but can't actually travel to them. Really worried about tourists from over the border flocking to the Scottish hills as soon as they can. We do need to repair the tourism/hospitality industry but now is not the time to travel here.
Same here, I live in Snowdonia and we have the 5 mile rule too. The same local walks are getting boring now but I'm glad we are going slowly. Only this last week people from Surrey were stopped here on their way to go walking up the mountains (proper hiking Sarah) and told to go home.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched Nicola Sturgeon's daily briefing and it's so clear that they shouldn't be going to Scotland any time soon and if they even try it they are even more deluded and selfish than I thought, it won't be a popular choice with a lot of viewers. Cases in Scotland are so low compared to England right now and NS is going very slowly with this - today's briefing made it sound very much like potential reopening dates are going to be put on hold so even if they did try a Scottish trip it would just be a complete washout - not to mention the weather!

Reactions: 15
It’s strange how the girls are always finished school at 11am that means that they do 1/2 hours a day!
My daughter has to do 1 hour per lesson and she has 3 lessons a day, sometimes she works a bit longer than an hour on a subject if it's art or textiles.

Reactions: 5
I think its just the way I've paused them that make them not the best 😉😉, they made me giggle anyway 😂😂
Think the caravan has a double bed, then bunk bed type things that the girls slept in?
Didn't mean the way you'd paused them, I meant the way she looks right now. I laughed. Caravan sounds horrible. How very cramped.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Rightmove blurb for their house still makes me laugh. "We understand the back garden is the biggest one..." or something. FFS. Lockdown has proved it might be the biggest (by mere inches) but it certainly ain't big. The garden has outdoor power points. Does it? The gaffer-taped extension lead? I dunno. And SOME light fixtures and curtains /blinds MIGHT be included. You absolute tight-arses, Minghams. Just leave them. Who takes blinds away with them? What are the chances they'd fit windows in another house?
And the house number is mentioned in the listing. That's just genius 👌🏻🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know which one the new house was going to be? (Fancy a nosey)
Rumoured to be this one in Keighley. they lost out on it initially then from later hints it sounded like they were able to get it. But the Inghams talk so much 💩, who knows.

Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 14.00.55.png

Reactions: 10
Is isabelle legally isabelle Ingham I’m sure it’s annoying for lazy to have to bring her birth certificate on all their 500 holidays a year
Oh god that reminds me, I’ve only been abroad once (aged 11) and the person at the boarding gates thought my mum was potentially kidnapping me because we have different surnames and forgot to bring my birth certificate... they said I looked happy enough and let us go which isn’t safe thinking about it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.