The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20200630_104707.jpg
20200630_104630.jpg
20200630_104613.jpg
20200630_104751.jpg

Yay! Managed to cut the white arrows etc out! Thanks for help on how to do that!,😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Scotland opening up anytime soon ?
No. Slowly slowly catchy monkey is Scotland's approach. It seems to be working and reaping the benefits of this approach.
There was talk yesterday of possibility of closing border if England continues to have spikes. It's not ideal but may be necessary

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t isabelle have a half-brother from her dad how old is he I wonder does she ever see him
I think he's a couple of years younger then Isla.

What would happen if they are camping somewhere and that place goes in to localised lockdown? Do they have to stay thier and ride it out or have to go home and isolate?

Reactions: 9
Surely they should update the photos of the property if trying to sell. Any potential buyer would get a shock otherwise.

Also why is their kitchen such a dumping ground. It’s really unhygienic to have so much clutter.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear oh dear...we're back to the vlogs with izzy In the thumbnails and her being referenced as a teen? They're that desperate for views they have to attract the creeps onto their channel...anyway here are my thoughts on what will be another predictable, boring vlog.

TEEN GOT WIPED OUT ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!
- Honestly not a mingham vlog without a comment on the weather
- Iddy biddy isla's outfit...honestly not sure why the girls are so obsessed with doing these OOTD's 😂
- Ugh creepy go away and take that beanie off for gods sake
- How on earth do you get coffee all over the wall like that?? Did you just chuck it at the wall for vlog content?
- So from what izzy said they did go shopping on Esme's birthday? Im so confused.
- 'Isla never ever lies' hmmmmmmm I find that hard to believe 😂
- What an absolute clear lack of content if we're having to watch izzy fish out a £20 note from the back of her draws. Literally taking up a good 5 minutes of the vlog 😂
- 'Oh My GoD RuNnInG OuT In The rAin' these kids sound like an absolute hoot 😂 this aint nothing special, every child goes and plays out in the rain. I used to love it as a kid.
- Obviously they're ringing up easy jet...had to be travel related. :rolleyes: Wonder where their holiday destination was meant to be?
- These bloody onions making lazy cry 😂 PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER
- Hahahahaha they're having pasta for tea what a surprise....I doubt they were having stuffed peppers anyway
- Oh god showing more tiktoks of izzy in the vlog....and obvs izzy is looking after Jace....LACK OF CONTENTTTTTTTT
- OH NO THE BUTTERFLIES ARE LEAVING TOMORROW!!!! WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR CONTENT
- Creepy said he can't take his beanie off because he chopped his hair :sick: apparently he isn't going bald....find that hard to believe.
- Yes we know the vlogs have been wack...why don't you just have a break.
- Obvs their going abroad straight away....this family are just such hypocrites. Saying they won't go anywhere until a vaccine but jetting off as soon as they can :rolleyes: pathetic
- Creepy saying izzy is amazing on tik Tok....hun have u seen those tiktoks? (who am I kidding of course he has :rolleyes:)

Annddd thats another boring day from the minghams x
on a fb page it was said their mortgage fell through and he had a fit and hurled the coffee lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Easyjet flights MAN to PMI have availability for 5 people and 1 infant tomorrow and Thursday but not for 3rd, 4th or 5th ... if they actually go to pmi tomorrow or the day after the Inghams stupidity will actually shock me

826D0009-BCC0-4E40-AA00-B87110C1B640.jpeg

Reactions: 9
No. Slowly slowly catchy monkey is Scotland's approach. It seems to be working and reaping the benefits of this approach.
There was talk yesterday of possibility of closing border if England continues to have spikes. It's not ideal but may be necessary
Haven’t Scotland also said they may force visitors to isolate for 2 weeks upon entry?

Though we all know this family think isolating after returning from holidays means going shopping.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Haven’t Scotland also said they may force visitors to isolate for 2 weeks upon entry?

Though we all know this family think isolating after returning from holidays means going shopping.
Yes it was said yesterday. 6 people isolating in a caravan for 2 weeks. Thats the stuff of dreams!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When they went to Spain and France they never really explored the local area just went in the swimming pools and to lidl so will the Scottish trip include sites of Matalan and Morrison's. I'd love to do the NC500 one day, at least i learn how not to do it!

• Haha
Is isabelle legally isabelle Ingham I’m sure it’s annoying for lazy to have to bring her birth certificate on all their 500 holidays a year
From what I can remember her official surname is her dad’s surname and she only uses Ingham for channel purposes.
I do remember hearing something a few years back about creepy wanting to adopt her, but her bio father refused.
I guess that was something he did do right.

Reactions: 25
Aww she's had rubbish few days because of the weather!
She obviously doesn't know what Scottish weather's like.🤣.Thicko ! We're all in for a treat if they do manage to get here. There will be many tantrums and rants if weather makes them miserable.🤭
I think that just want us to believe they are going to Scotland they prob plan on flying off somewhere

Love this👍🏻No one ever goes touring Scotland unless you love the Scottish weather = lots of rain, grey mist. My family & I hiked the highlands for many years. Me thinks they should stay in their big house because it’s going to be cramped & damp & steamy trying to dry wet clothes from hiking.
The only hiking they will do is from the car park to Morrisons

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get how he could claim it was the last cut of grass when they hadn't even exchanged contracts, until that's all done anything can happen. They've been saying house move is near for weeks, has the house that's likely to be their new house have sstc still?
Does anyone know which one the new house was going to be? (Fancy a nosey)

Reactions: 1
They are talking about going to Scotland when they don’t realise they could possibly have to quarentine for 14 days, let’s hope Nicola stops them to save the Scottish tattlers. Doesn’t the girl Chris slept with live there? It would be awkward if they saw her but then again I heard that she’s gone to the dark side. Btw Chris please don’t do anything you know you shouldn’t there.

Well I hope Nicola does introduce the border ban or quarantine, we have done so well with containing the virus, sadly many still died but she played it the right way. We will have a huge influx of tourists and yes great for the economy but is it worth a 2nd peak. Where I live we have done so well with cases but now a building site with people from all over the UK has cases and they have shut down everywhere nearby and sent them home.

Reactions: 20
I think that just want us to believe they are going to Scotland they prob plan on flying off somewhere

The only hiking they will do is from the car park to Morrisons
The only hiking Sarah knows is hiking her prices for her stupid tat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.