The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I'm new to this thread. I'm usually on the brummy mummy thread. Can anyone give a quick overview? Or point me in the direction of a specific thread? Sorry I know its annoying to ask but there's hundreds of threads and don't know where to start! Thanks
If you go to the wiki section up near forums latest gossip then wiki, click on that then scroll down to the Ingham family, this will give you a comprehensive read of what they have done. Happy reading 😀

Reactions: 6
One minute Izzy is the next teen model and the next she’s a 7 year old!!! Then we have esme who is 11, dressing like a teenager complete with full makeup, anyone else see this or is it just me🤫
I see this

I literally cannot watch anymore of that CHILD’S TikToks.

I know you weird so called family read here - sort your child out. The way you are letting her put herself on social media is disgusting. Absolutely horrific.

If that were my child her phone would be sinking in the Thames. Good god. Get off the internet and teach your child some self respect and class.
That’s the big problem, they have never experienced class or self respect so wouldn’t know where to start teaching it....... Those kids will grow up exactly like their mum, dad, uncles and aunty where the circle will sadly continue until one of them meets someone from a decent family with self respect and class and learns from them.

Reactions: 13
I don’t watch the vlogs but reading the run down there seems to be no School work going on !! My children are homeschooling most of the day yet the Inghams seem to do none ! I know it Varys between schools but Esme and Issy are at private school and I’m sure they will have a full day of lessons activities to do !!
I sit with my children whilst helping them to do their school work and we usually have a project to do each week too ! Yet those girls are out shopping

Why are the girls at the shops all the time now !! My children have not been to ONE single shop since Lockdown !! 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s the big problem, they have never experienced class or self respect so wouldn’t know where to start teaching it....... Those kids will grow up exactly like their mum, dad, uncles and aunty where the circle will sadly continue until one of them meets someone from a decent family with self respect and class and learns from them.
Yes but the best part about that is that Sarah seems to think that she already broke the chav chain by leaving the estate and marrying above her.

You can take the girl out of Seacroft but you can't take the Seacroft out of the girl😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes but the best part about that is that Sarah seems to think that she already broke the chav chain by leaving the estate and marrying above her.

You can take the girl out of Seacroft but you can't take the Seacroft out of the girl😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
If Chris is deemed as marrying above her, I dread to think what her other options were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Exactly

Those children will not be going back to school September

Reactions: 12
Exactly

Those children will not be going back to school September
I agree. "Big descions to make as a family" sounds like homeschool and no house move to me. They want to be free holiday when they want.

Reactions: 21
As a mother of a 14 year old daughter (and a 6 year old daughter as well as a third daughter on the way) the TiKTok of Isabelle has really annoyed me. Not Isabelle herself as she is a CHILD but the fact that both her parents think it is perfectly acceptable to allow her to put herself out there on a social media platform in such a suggestive manner.

There is no parental protection at all. It all seems greatly encouraged by both her mother and step father. It is disgusting. And both should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Sticking her tongue out in the seductive manner she is, flicking her hair around like she is a 21 year old woman when she is only 14 is disgusting and needs to be reined in. There are all sorts of freaks on the internet who will watch this and will sit there and quite happily pleasure themselves over it and god knows what else.

For the love of god you absolute imbeciles, BE PARENTS. Look after your kids and protect them. It isn’t a game. It’s a disgrace and says plenty about the pair of you as parents.
One minute Sarah is allowing her daughter to be such an" adult" as she sees it then the next thing she is giving her a tray to draw on in the car like you would give to a 5 year old - Crazy family

Those kids will grow up exactly like their mum, dad, uncles and aunty where the circle will sadly continue until one of them meets someone from a decent family with self respect and class and learns from them.
That's another reason why it's so damn sad that the kids don't attend school properly and don't seem to mix with friends or people from outside the family (excluding creeps and freaks on social media).

Even with an underprivileged background (endless plastic tat and trips to foreign swimming pools doesn't count, Lazy, and I hate to break it to you but nobody ever found true fulfilment on the shelves of B&M, in between the broken biscuits and the rainbow drops) they could be learning and acquiring skills/behaviour/etiquette etc from teachers, club leaders, peers, parents of peers etc etc.

Their life is so hideously insular, stunted and socially limited. The odds are definitely stacked against those kids but I'd like to think that there is still a teeny tiny little smidgeon of hope, no matter how unlikely that seems right now......oh and while I'm at it, I may as well put in a plea for world peace, an end to all poverty and cures for all disease as well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So less than a week ago Izzy was completely traumatised by hate messages she received after inviting followers to comment. She was driven to tears and we all agreed that it was handled very poorly by her monitoring mother but she didn't deserve such awful messages. Then there was the tsunami of sympathy after a terribly scripted and horribly delivered anti-bullying rant with those fake/real tears. Having taken a break from all social media and learnt a lesson from that experience she has in the last 24 hours uploaded two disgustingly explicit tiktok posts seemingly directing a massive "duck you" to the critics and haters. Can't wait to see the fallout from this disaster.

Reactions: 40
Just googled the lyrics from Isabelle’s TikTok, here is a snippet;
Bangin' out West (bangin'), slangin' out West (yeah)
Gold metallic knife, I can shank you out West (yeah)
I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec (on it)
I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet.

Maybe I’m an OTT parent but I personally don’t think the Harry Potter books are suitable for a 7 year old (the later ones anyway), nor the Twilight books for a just turned 11 year old 🤷‍♀️
Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but the worrying thing is Isabelle’s previous tik tok was her doing the dance in the car with no headphones in so obviously lazy sitting next to her must have been able to hear the song and still approved it??!! Where is the protection for these children, if their own parents fail to protect them, who will?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I'm still convinced they are selling their house through one of those we buy any house places or back to the developer and will be renting the next house. That way if things on YouTube do go tits up they can at least claim some housing benefit while they hurriedly try to downsize.
Thats exactly what I thought they would do because I dont think they would get a mortgage for any more than they already have as they are struggling with the mortgage as it is and with no accounts on the new business they wont get any new mortgage

Their life is so hideously insular, stunted and socially limited. The odds are definitely stacked against those kids but I'd like to think that there is still a teeny tiny little smidgeon of hope, no matter how unlikely that seems right now......oh and while I'm at it, I may as well put in a plea for world peace, an end to all poverty and cures for all disease as well!
I think the girls' only hope was a couple of years ago when Sarah and Chris decided to put some of the channel profits into sending the girls to a good school, it was hard to argue with that one. Now it looks like that's been taken that away, I think all hope is lost. I think one of the girls especially will struggle without school structure. Doesn't bode well that the girls seem to be putting in barely 2 hours of schoolwork now, when Sarah could have used it as a good opportunity to get the structure of homeschooling in place. I agree with your sentiments, though.

I think Chris is a controlling narcissist and this is another of his ideas that he's managed to persuade Sarah into. I think cutting Issy off from her Dad's side of the family was another. It's really worrying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but the worrying thing is Isabelle’s previous tik tok was her doing the dance in the car with no headphones in so obviously lazy sitting next to her must have been able to hear the song and still approved it??!!
Good point. I'm no prude but the TikToks are shocking. Where are the boundaries? If Izzy thinks this is acceptable, normal behaviour then I dread to think what she's getting up to in secret, behind their backs.

For a family who seem to think that all the usual rules don't apply to them, I must say they never seem very happy or liberated.

• Sad
Omg I just watched that song on you tube if her mother thinks that cool shes sick 'm so shocked at the lyrics

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.