The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine them doing this
Didn`t they stop eating meat at one time?(seem to remember seeing it on a vog).Think that lasted (cough) about a week ,and they still got caught out eating a carvery!

There isn’t enough room for the Oompa Loompa on that poor excuse of a trampoline.
LOl ,and ,just pretend you`re Sarah for a moment (sorry i know it`s hard!) ,if you were begging to different companies for a trampoline ,you`d (surely) get a large enclosable one ,which would suit all the kids.None of them are althetic (..aghh ,sorry ,just choked on my tea! ) ,it would have been perfectly adequate.Yet the lazy mare goes for some high flautin` contraption.I used to watch a Canadian family ,who had 6 kids.She`d take the little one on and gently bounce around him (yes it was enclosed) ,his face was a joy ,and ,whenever all her children played on it ,nobody got hurt.This is an accident waiting to happen! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
ESMÉS BIG MAIN BIRTHDAY PRESENT REVEAL!!

The house sounds echoey as Lazy says good morning. It's Tuesday so they missed a day vlogging yesterday. Lazy moans about her lipstick. They've had a spring spruce and then Lazy realises it isn't spring anymore... a summer spruce. Everywhere is looking very clean, apart from the breakfast bar where Creepy charges his electronics and drools over photos of teenage girls at night time. Lazy lets Prinny into the garden but she is careful not to show the trampoline. Jace is in a bad mood despite an 11 hour sleep. He's still terrified of the train and if you sit him on it he freaks out.

They had a day off vlogging to catch up after Esme's birthday and Lazy spent it at the office and doing a mammoth food shop. An app was recommended to Lazy when Jace started baby led weaning. There's a one off payment and Lazy has had it on her phone for ages. Lazy shows us the app and it really sounds more like an ad. She shows how to use the app and shows us the pasta based recipes she has saved.

It's a special day for Esme. She has a rash on her face and Lazy thinks it's possibly because of the facemask. The facemask burnt Isla's face but Lazy doesn't think it caused the rash on Esme's face... it's probably something from the garden. It's a big day for Esme, who is getting her main birthday present and she's waited years for it. They surprised her with a picture of it on her birthday but it wasn't assembled in the garden. They show a recap of Esme opening the blind on her birthday. Creepy assembled it yesterday in 6 hours whilst Lazy was at the office.

Lazy is in the garden and says it takes over the whole garden. She is filming the patio doors and calls to the girls to open the door. It isn't Esme who opens the door first though but her bratty sister. There's shots of the trampoline and then Isla gets on before Esme. If I had been Lazy I would've made the brat stay back and let her big sister enjoy her present but no because Princess Isla would've thrown a tantrum. Esme can't even have a few days of attention to herself but if it had been the other way around... The girls jump on the trampoline with the net open and Lazy asks Isla if she has shorts on under her dress. Isla fell out of a trampoline and was knocked out when she was 2/3 because someone left the net open so Lazy has decided to leave the net open again... probably in the hope of a repeat and some nice clickbait. Lazy appears to do an ad for the trampoline. Lazy knows that the girls will spend ages on the trampoline because they have kept promising to buy one since they moved in three years ago. Lazy will be going on the trampoline (they might need to buy a new one after) and doing some fitness and so will Isabelle.

Whilst the girls are making the most of the trampoline, Creepy is going to sort out the jungle of a garden. The grass is weird because the second it rains... it grows. Creepy is going to mow the lawn.

Shots of 100 jars of Twining's Cold Infuse jars. Lazy puts a tea bag into a bottle and adds water puts the lid on and shakes. Isabelle hasn't had her hair up for ages. She wonders why her tea tastes like mint when she is drinking mint tea. Lazy is about to make lunch and will be using a recipe from the app and it's egg muffins Lazy has wanted to make them for so long and Isabelle wants to add spinach and tomatoes. They don't have a jug because Creepy and Isabelle broke one play fighting and the others have been used for the tuff tray so they're using a bowl instead. Music as the spinach and tomatoes are cut and an egg is opened into the bowl. The egg and spinach are mixed and Lazy adds parmesan cheese. They will add tomatoes at the end because not everyone likes them. Lazy pours the mixture into the muffin trays and adds tomatoes to some with cheddar sprinkled on top.

The muffins are out of the oven and Lazy says they look amazing. They're not insta ready. Cackle. Lazy takes the muffing out of the tray and puts them on a pate. She films herself cutting Jace's open and he has his with some fruit. Jace cries because Lazy stops and talks to Isla, who says the muffing are 100 out of ten.

Creepy tells us that was the shortest garden trim ever because he ran over the mower wire twice and now it won't work. He has checked all the wires and fuses and it still won't work. Creepy does his angry voice and says the mower just won't start. He doesn't know what he's done but the mower did bang when he did it. Lazy is shouting that's why they need a gardener.

Lazy says the only person who didn't like the muffins was the dog because Jace cleared his plate and there was nothing on the floor. The recipe is great for kids who won't eat vegetables but Lazy's children eat vegetables anyway. Creepy rates them an 8. Lazy has had a delivery from UPS and they were on the doorstep upside down despite the arrows and Lazy guesses they ere in a rush. They're cupcakes from Lazy's mate Heather. The note inside has Lazy howling because of a spelling error. Lazy shows the cupcakes and says Esme gets first choice on Heather's orders because it's her birthday. lazy says Esme will go for the kinder, Isabelle will go for the oreo, Isla will go for the dolly mixtures and Lazy will have the chocolate orange, Jace will have the daim bar and Creepy will be left with the lotus biscuit cupcake.

Lazy takes he cakes out to Esme on the trampoline because she can't get her off it. Esme chooses the oreo and then changes her mind to the orange chocolate before considering the Bueno. She eventually settles on the chocolate orange. Isla chooses the oreo and Lazy says she might not like it because it's a red velvet cupcake. Lazy asserts her dominance and says she's going for the Bueno. Isabelle chooses the oreo and Isla takes the daim bar so Jace can have the sweetie one. Lazy films everyone with their cupcakes and then films Jace. Lazy asks Isabelle if the cake is 'really tender and nice'. 🤦‍♀️

More trampoline footage with Isabelle and Esme.

Lazy is cookiug dinner and it smells delicious. They're having pasta with broccoli and a cheese... not cheese.... well it is cheese actually.... chicken breast and like paprika, onions blah blah blah blah blah and Lazy will add cream cheese, parmesan. mozzarella. 'Not parmesan... parma ham... no parma ham is like bacon. It is parmesan... that's what I said.' Lazy argues with Isabelle. Lazy shows the finished past bake and adds on slices of cheese because she broke her cheese grater.🤦‍♀️

Creepy says they've been watching some travel vloggers recently and getting some inspirations including a healthier lifestyle that Lazy has been showing us today. They have been kicking it up with healthier lifestyles and making positive changes and feel pretty good today.. right babe? 'We are indeed babe but it was full of cheese'. Creepy says she wasn't supposed to put the whole pack in so it was her fault because she misread the instructions. Creepy hasn't had a single snack today and he's eaten nothing bad, he's exercised a ton and he feels good. Lazy says she ate his cupcake.

Creepy wasn't gong to film this but Jace has learnt a new word and he thinks it's hilarious. The new word is 'bum'. Cackle. Cackle. Creepy laugh. Cackle. Cackle. Jace says it again. Another creepy laugh. More cackling. Lazy keeps telling him to repeat it but it isn't funny at all. Knowing this family he will be telling the checkout assistants in B&M to f*** off and sticking his middle finger up at the postman before long. Expelled from school before the end of year 2. Creepy was going to go up and disturb the girls but they're watching movie. He tries to get Jace to say goodnight and he tries to wave but he's staring at Lazy's laptop.

End of vlog

State of that lipstick🤦‍♀️
View attachment 162496

Eaten healthy all day... how many calories are in these cupcakes?
View attachment 162500

Using the baby to convince us of the new healthy lifestyle
View attachment 162491

View attachment 162501View attachment 162502View attachment 162503View attachment 162504

How do people feel when they watch the vlog Creepy?
View attachment 162493

And a triple chin to match his wife's
View attachment 162494
I have never known a mother of four who thinks she is so intelligent know so little about food and nutrition.Sarah get some utensils and cooking equipment in the kitchen.

Reactions: 27
I have never known a mother of four who thinks she is so intelligent know so little about food and nutrition.Sarah get some utensils and cooking equipment in the kitchen.
And also not know how to pronounce simple words like imbecile and parmesan... But they're a very lot intelligent clued up family don't you know....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We really do need a list of companies who support The Ingham Family with freebies...it might be useful to anyone who might need to shop for stuff.

A couple that spring to mind:

Nuby
Doris and Fred (?)
Forest Holidays (?)

As The Ingham Family are never very clear whether items are paid for or gifted ('Ads'), it is hard to tell. What we do know is that they showcase brands.

Companies may be told to expect 'hate', however, companies that gift to the family must surely have some social corporate responsibility to fact check the faces of their products.

Reactions: 20
I think the company had to approve the video, that's why they delayed the "surprise" for so long .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The funny thing is she said it took few days to put up funny that wasnt there when the tent was put up why lie and no way creepy put it up he cant even put light bulb in so no way he put it up still just another free be for the spoilt brats saying that was Isla first out the door when it was esma s
The girl has to be first at everything she going to be hand full same as jace
Lazy said it took creepy 6 hours to put up and she was at the office.
She was at the office for some of the day and B&M
Izzy was looking after Jason.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
A bit of a lurker here ... any long time 'viewers' remember when Sarah joined slimming world? She was so excited and Chris was saying that she wasnted to feel better about how she looked, and she was really excited about it all. But it fell by the wayside ... but just thinking of how differently their channel could have gone if she'd stuck with that. SW channels/updates etc are so popular and she would have gained so many different kind of viewers as opposed to what looks like under 11 year olds watching. I'm not going to body shame her - I'm overweight and had a baby 4 months ago who I'm exclusively breastfeeding and the weight never drops off me, I always gain weight after having a baby, but it's a shame to think what direction the channel could have gone in, or last Sarah's on her own.
I used to watch them when they first started out - and I mean right at the beginning - and the change in them is just unreal.
Yes another watcher from back then she joined gym he worked she went her sisters who had a little one might be katrina but they were more normal back then

Reactions: 8
We really do need a list of companies who support The Ingham Family with freebies...it might be useful to anyone who might need to shop for stuff.

A couple that spring to mind:

Nuby
Doris and Fred (?)
Forest Holidays (?)

As The Ingham Family are never very clear whether items are paid for or gifted ('Ads'), it is hard to tell. What we do know is that they showcase brands.

Companies may be told to expect 'hate', however, companies that gift to the family must surely have some social corporate responsibility to fact check the faces of their products.
But if you got messages saying to expect hate, wouldnt you find out why?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes another watcher from back then she joined gym he worked she went her sisters who had a little one might be katrina but they were more normal back then
Yes they were so normal! And Sarah did so much while Chris worked. She walked the girls to school and took Isla to preschool and playgroup at the Church ... she'd go to the gym and cook meals. They saved hard for their holidays ... so much more relatable.

Reactions: 21
If that was gifted the company need ignoring! Don’t give them any custom or positive reviews, ther are so many organisations for deprived children, children’s hospices etc etc who would so welcome a gift like this. The company should be ashamed if was a freebie to the Inghams who have no empathy or sympathy.
That is a disgrace if that was gifted to that family who do not appreciate anything given to them and the company should also be ashamed as said before there is many a childs hospice or even a play area for organisations that help deprived children rather than giving it to them who could afford to buy one if they wanted and what a nerve they had to take such from her begging bowl ridiculous it is and trying to make out it is Esmes birthday

• Angry
Reactions: 18
First post from me HI STEVE! I’ve read a few times here and there but never joined.
Just thought I’d better say hi to Steve and granny since I’m a member now.
What the F happened to the creeps brother? He just vanished? They truly are just such bloody weirdos. So uneducated, even the simplest things! Those poor kids have no chance. If it wasn’t for YouTube they’d be in a skanky wee council flat somewhere on the dole, let’s face it. And if you were izzys dad wouldn’t you go public and fight to get your kid out of that situation, with a groomer, it makes me wonder what kind of ‘man’ her real father is to allow it to continue. It’s not like he can even use the excuse of not knowing what happens behind closed doors because it’s all over the friggin interwebs!!! And surely as their teachers they’d see the posts and the highly inappropriate images of Izzy and do a wee message to their child protection officer .... I mean surely!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Ingham family #107, we can survive without youtube but can’t afford anything that isn’t cheap tat

Reactions: 13
Looks like they have gone to the beach. Why isn't esme in school again 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can't wait to hear them complain about how busy it is and how no fools are social distancing like they're not part of the problem 🙄

Reactions: 29
Because apparently they are too worried about sending her back to school, but they can go shopping or to the beach where there will be a serious lack of social distancing.
My bet though is that either they couldn’t possibly send Esme when the other two are off from school or they don’t want to pay the school fees.

Isla had an accident in the water !!
Really poor kid her mates are gonna think she s@#t herself!
Of course she had an accident! It wouldn’t be an Ingham day out without the Clickbait of the girls either falling off cliffs, almost drowning or being bitten by some sea creature ( or whatever happened)

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.