The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that is the New house yes it looks like a typical vloggers house, grey, bland, and looking as if they have something special, however the house price isnt that much more than they are selling their house for considering its bigger, much more gardenetc you'd expect it to be alot more, so is it a nice house in a not so nice location, or isn't it as glam as it looks because price tag is cheap for what it is, and it's not a big jump in price so shows Inghams are not super rich as much more expensive nicer houses in area.
The location is dire. Keighley isn’t any better than Bradford and the route to it isn’t pleasant at all.
I lived in Bradford over 50years and was a nurse at Airedale General hospital which is probably 2 miles from Utley so I know the area well enough to speak from
Experience X

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I apologise to anyone that lives local, but it looks like the sort of cul de sac where you get drug dealers and gangsters...cash but no class 😂

Here’s hoping tattlers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just been thinking what it would be like to have the Ingham‘s as neighbours and now I think I’m going to need about 4 years of therapy. My deepest sympathies go out to their neighbours as they try and sell their house the day the Ingham’s move in.
Imagine being so excited to move into your new house to then find out that you're living next to those two idiots

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Bl
Nothing against the area but for what they are paying for it you couldn’t get a 2 bed here 😂. I think it was like 400k.
Bloody hell I have a 3 bed semi and my house is worth around 340k 😂 Our prices went up when TOWIE started and my area can more popular, we have a few celebs round our way no inghams though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like to know how the hell they can afford this place with their finances they earn far less than when they did two years ago 🤷‍♀️ I am an Essex girl and to buy some think like that where I live you are looking well over a million quid I know it’s cheaper up north but surely it’s still out of their price range.
Might have to speak to hubby and move north 😂😂
My mum has a similar style and size house down here in the south and she paid just over £800k for hers 😲😲 think I need to relocate!

Reactions: 9
Bl

Bloody hell I have a 3 bed semi and my house is worth around 340k 😂 Our prices went up when TOWIE started and my area can more popular, we have a few celebs round our way no inghams though 😂
Think where a lot of ‘real’ celebs and some royalty holiday in the UK, wouldn’t live anywhere else as it’s beautiful but it’s overrun in the summer and The house prices reflect true tourist trap crap....

My mum has a similar style and size house down here in the south and she paid just over £800k for hers 😲😲 think I need to relocate!
Yes you’re looking at about 800k- a mill here for that easy (maybe less as the fixtures and fittings are a little otp)....

Reactions: 6
I’m in Silsden and can’t quite believe they’ve (presumably) bought in Keighley!!!
I wonder if they’ll ever go shopping there? The trek back to the school down the bypass every day will soon get boring. Every time I pass through Shipley it’s bumper to bumper all the way.

Reactions: 8
Yep it's all end of line, bargin bin rubbish.

She purchased it off eBay. She admitted that in the vlog. It's a massive gaffe because it's against the terms and conditions of adopt me and Esme could likely now get banned from the game. Chris will probably edit that out of the vlog then deny it was ever said.
Dont you know it's impossible to edit a video once it has been uploaded 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Couple of pics of the backyard, which looks quite large. Enough room for all the outdoor crap 😂🤣
A nice slope in the garden for her to recreate the memory of falling on her arse like she did at Zoella's house! Or roll down wrapped in a joovet, oh how we've with at the minghams over the years.

The minis gone as well?
Maybe it's gone forever, they have not used it in 18 months, so it must need a very lot of cash money to get it up and running again!

Reactions: 14
That kitchens got 2 ovens!! Is she going to start selling the ham and cheese puff pastry things on baby and me??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow terrible numbers from social blade from the last 30 days and the last 3 vlogs having the word birthday in it, wonder if they’ll try a 4th today

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.