The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, this is the new Mingham Palace!! View attachment 161636
if this is their new home (which I don’t think it is)...Imagine you’re living there and you don’t know nish about any family vloggers (especially living on the same road) and then you see a very sweaty man, holding a vlogging camera, shouting “woohoo” numerous of times, doing his obligatory skating “training”...time to pack the bags and get out of there...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That
I thought it had a massive back yard for all the toys etc. Hard to see much but it doesn't look like there's a lot of flat land with that house.
That one has a big ish flat back garden mainly grass with a slope at the end with trees

Reactions: 9
Not enough garage space for all the vehicle though. My deepest sympathies to any neighbours if it is, creepy will set up his toddler rail in the front driveway and be woohooing right in their vicinity.🤔🤫🤪

it did seem to have a big yard from the pictures I saw, however it goes up a slope, oh well now the girls can have a waterslide 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if this is their new home (which I don’t think it is)...Imagine you’re living there and you don’t know nish about any family vloggers (especially living on the same road) and then you see a very sweaty man, holding a vlogging camera, shouting “woohoo” numerous of times, doing his obligatory skating “training”...time to pack the bags and get out of there...
Do you think we should all chip in and send a sympathy card to their new neighbours? Imagine living next to that lot!

If true that's poor on them. We found it months ago 🤣
Still had it in my bookmarks 😂 it could possibly be, though. They said they were changing the fencing to higher fencing. The fencing at the back on the photos is fairly low, and the garden overlooks a lot of other houses.

Reactions: 13
What a load of tat Esme got for her birthday. Poor girl☹.Esme is 11 and soon to start high school (that’s if they return to school). I know with my own daughter at that age she wanted slightly more grown up presents, such as jewellery, perfume, clothes, age appropriate makeup, gift sets from lush maybe with some craft items and books etc. No thought was put into them gifts in my opinion. Lazy has just gone round B&M and filled her trolley. Quantity over quality is more important in the ingham house and a mountain of brightly coloured presents looks better for the vlog than maybe a few gifts of more quality and more age appropriate. Mind you they are eager for them girls never to grow up, 14yr old Izzy still plays with dolls and lives tuft tray time.
Issy got more age appropriate gifts for her 11th birthday...that was one of their huge vlogs....it was after this she was treated like a younger child again.....I was interested to see if esme was given gifts age appropriate...as she is into more interesting things like clothes, technology make up and hair and design...they didn’t disappoint as they gave her childish tat and I dont think anything except the clothes would appeal to her really... she did get a fashion model book ...maybe so she can do that with Isla...I dont know why but I feel sad for Esme and her having to fake gratitude for a load of crap she was given...why not let her shop and choose her own stuff instead of having lazy tell her what she likes....omg....did the lol dolls make an appearance...

Yet another Dad sending inappropriate messages. Yet another video for Chris to get mentioned in. The LaBrant family have deleted their Twitter and lost sponsors and mgt.
I love without a crystal ball. Thanks to the Staufers she amongst many are shining a BLINDING light on family vlogging and these lot have not gone unnoticed 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we have a tattler near that location ?
i wonder if th neighbours know who‘s moving in ?
It's a 24 minute drive from their current house. We'll soon know when someone mentions they've heard a "woohoo".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also are they now 2 days behind with filming? Need to remember that when things don’t make sense with her stories and the vlog again.

Reactions: 10
So the main front entranceway opens into a games room?
Guessing so, unless they've decided to switch up the layout again.

Really not sure whether this will be the one, though. It's only got a single garage by the looks of it, and definitely not enough room for all their junk vehicles.

Reactions: 6
Apparently, this is the new Mingham Palace!! View attachment 161636
That house looks so grey and dismal, more so than the the one they have already. Only a single garage, where are they going to store all their crap!! At least they have a games room for Chris to sleep in. Hardly any room for their cars, and where will the skate rail go??

I pitty their unfortunate neighbours.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been looking at the development.
the houses are so pushed in together it’s hugely important that you get in with your neighbours!
Chris will be so excited to be able to showcase his incredible talent to all his new Neighbours. The road leading to their new mansion looks level and I do believe they could fit in some bleachers for spectators.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So the main front entranceway opens into a games room?
Looks like the front door is to the left of the double doors to the games room. Didn't she say she didn't like a big window that they were going to get changed? I think this house is a good shout as it has the little window too. Also has the shiny floors in the kitchen that she probably thinks are marble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.