The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing its not the one it still says STC they are, as we all have noticed, a few days behind now, Sarah is posting things from days ago on Insta. The house is just not fit for purpose smaller garage shared front no privacy everything they have said is an issue. I do believe they are in process of a move and have been for a week or so now, they will not take half the crap they have now, buy most things new they do have the money maybe not as much but they do get lots of views on other videos each day. Expect to see new everything but I'm also guessing enough room for Baby and Me. He did say to Shortle they could survive on Baby and Me idiot doesn't understand he needs his Ifam for that though. I'm not sure Sarah is big enough for Instagram to be making lots of cash in the new system they have. That said I could be so far off lol and if I am well it's going to be one fun ride watching them start a whole new war with neighbors, you can't tell me their neighbors enjoy them living there lowering the tone. I also can't help but think the whole new build thing was to keep everyone away from the trail?
This house could well be the one they spoke of but Sarah will be careful not to give it all away? or am I giving her way to much credit lol. Either way chav HQ is about to show us how stupid they really are.
Taking a mortgage out on a very new business or even the Ingham limited one, I'm guessing that's how they can afford a second one.

Reactions: 12
God help the poor neighbours if this is the house!!!
The Ingham’s epitomise the saying that your can give ‘em money but you can’t give ‘em class’. Just like the private school parents the neighbours will be despairing within the month. However unlucky I am in life I’m so grateful it’s not me living there. Notwithstanding the new inhabitants they’ve got two jeeps, the pink thing and caravan. It’s going to be like an encampment.

Floorplan makes it look as if it's a bedroom with the small window.

View attachment 161740
If this is the new house, with the exception of the kitchen/diner the rooms still remain small. Anyone know the asking price?

Reactions: 6
My
Think where a lot of ‘real’ celebs and some royalty holiday in the UK, wouldn’t live anywhere else as it’s beautiful but it’s overrun in the summer and The house prices reflect true tourist trap crap....

Yes you’re looking at about 800k- a mill here for that easy (maybe less as the fixtures and fittings are a little otp)....
Wow th
I'm guessing its not the one it still says STC they are, as we all have noticed, a few days behind now, Sarah is posting things from days ago on Insta. The house is just not fit for purpose smaller garage shared front no privacy everything they have said is an issue. I do believe they are in process of a move and have been for a week or so now, they will not take half the crap they have now, buy most things new they do have the money maybe not as much but they do get lots of views on other videos each day. Expect to see new everything but I'm also guessing enough room for Baby and Me. He did say to Shortle they could survive on Baby and Me idiot doesn't understand he needs his Ifam for that though. I'm not sure Sarah is big enough for Instagram to be making lots of cash in the new system they have. That said I could be so far off lol and if I am well it's going to be one fun ride watching them start a whole new war with neighbors, you can't tell me their neighbors enjoy them living there lowering the tone. I also can't help but think the whole new build thing was to keep everyone away from the trail?
This house could well be the one they spoke of but Sarah will be careful not to give it all away? or am I giving her way to much credit lol. Either way chav HQ is about to show us how stupid they really are.
Taking a mortgage out on a very new business or even the Ingham limited one, I'm guessing that's how they can afford a second one.
Wow that’s a big gamble my friends husband did this let just say it didn’t end well 😱🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The Ingham’s epitomise the saying that your can give ‘em money but you can’t give ‘em class’. Just like the private school parents the neighbours will be despairing within the month. However unlucky I am in life I’m so grateful it’s not me living there. Notwithstanding the new inhabitants they’ve got two jeeps, the pink thing and caravan. It’s going to be like an encampment.

If this is the new house, with the exception of the kitchen/diner the rooms still remain small. Anyone know the asking price?
£450k And it’s not a gated community like they drone on about 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scotland’s camp sites now opening on the 15th July 😫😫 not looking forward to these bastards being anywhere near me with their tin can and Sarah’s rocket launcher baby carrier!! I heard Wales is nice Hi Steve, please let your son know! X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing against the area but for what they are paying for it you couldn’t get a 2 bed here 😂. I think it was like 400k.
where i am my 2 bed council house is 400k if sold privately (a friend on the estate just sol their private owned one)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
£450k And it’s not a gated community like they drone on about 🤣🤪
Gated community don’t make be laugh, those two need such a reality check! I can only imagine the other parents at the older ones school. They are literally in the same category as Michael Carrol 😂 only with less dosh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scotland’s camp sites now opening on the 15th July 😫😫 not looking forward to these bastards being anywhere near me with their tin can and Sarah’s rocket launcher baby carrier!! I heard Wales is nice Hi Steve, please let your son know! X
Are they opening the boarders though?

Reactions: 2
They need gates and security patrolling their house 24/7, after all they are celebrities. I wouldn‘t like to see huge celebrities like them left to fend for themselves in the outside world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not a gated community like @Glennie said but it's a small private road off another road. Still easy to find if you look on Google maps.

The house being sold to the builder is bullshit, they couldn't help bragging about their 'huge' new house. They'll be forced out by the neighbours in a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes it was the kitchen she was frothing over.
I don’t know why .maybe got a double microwave

Rocket launcher mad me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rocket launcher baby carrier 😂 😂 so true! Have you ever seen a more ridiculous, oversized, awkward looking thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like to know how the hell they can afford this place with their finances they earn far less than when they did two years ago 🤷‍♀️ I am an Essex girl and to buy some think like that where I live you are looking well over a million quid I know it’s cheaper up north but surely it’s still out of their price range.
Might have to speak to hubby and move north 😂😂
Yes houses up north are cheaper but i think they have chosen a cheap area, when i read the suspected new house was 24 minutes from there current house i had a browse on right move around 15 miles distance there were some lovely expensive homes not too dissimilar from the current one in Alwoodley, Harrogate even in and round Wakefield they were 800k but i guess ultimately the inghams want somewhere why they feel comfortable and fit in with locals, i wonder if they considered Beetson 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in Silsden and can’t quite believe they’ve (presumably) bought in Keighley!!!
I wonder if they’ll ever go shopping there? The trek back to the school down the bypass every day will soon get boring. Every time I pass through Shipley it’s bumper to bumper all the way.
I doubt they will go to school

Reactions: 7
Noooooo, we don't want them here either!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.