The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing i do know about Keighley and surrounding areas from my partners xc competitions is its very hilly and there is some lovely hikes, maybe that was the deciding factor in purchasing 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The new series of Nightmare Neighbour Next Door featuring the Mingham’s. Created by the neighbours to Mingham towers
620A96E6-493A-4AB3-82AF-A760033C3BB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is still my guess for the new house, it’s about 7 miles from their current location. 🤷🏻‍♀️

F6F9833A-4BBE-4A62-9917-5C12AFE8300F.jpeg

Reactions: 20
all it takes is for a neighbour to know what they’ve done or look them up and they are basically gone out of that house

Reactions: 9
This is still my guess for the new house, it’s about 7 miles from their current location. 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 162035
Oh yes, forgot about this one!

all it takes is for a neighbour to know what they’ve done or look them up and they are basically gone out of that house
I bet the current neighbourhood can't wait to get rid of them. The admin of their neighbourhood Facebook group will delete them as soon as they hear the final "woohoo" from the end of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is isla going out to see esmes present first and get on it first!!! It's esmes bloody present not yours!
Although, like many people said, a, trampoline shouldn't be a main gift as it benifits everyone but still esmes and should see it and get on it before anyone else.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
That whole vlog felt like one big ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.