The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it's all end of line, bargin bin rubbish.

She purchased it off eBay. She admitted that in the vlog. It's a massive gaffe because it's against the terms and conditions of adopt me and Esme could likely now get banned from the game. Chris will probably edit that out of the vlog then deny it was ever said.
wont the people trading it be banned as well ?

That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
View attachment 160956
She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2
not sticking up for them as I cant stand the adults of this family but esme may have asked for that cake, My daughter loves a victoria sponge over any iced birthday cake as she doesnt like the icing, esme has a problem with textures so maybe she knows she would like this more , but I do agree with everything else you said ...

I feel sorry for the girls at how much their futures already have and will be affected by all this... they used to get so many views and had a good fan base and then all this came out. I used to watch the inghams before they even started daily vlogging... I was there before they even reached 10k and I remember their little celebrations they used to have in the field whenever they reached a new milestone. Then they got noticed and the money came flooding in and it became a “tv show” to them. The girls were happy and normal and Sarah and Chris used to show a lot of affection to each other, they don’t do that anymore hense all the assumptions about their parted marriage. Isabelle could have had a good Channel if it wasn’t for Chris (sad because hes not even her real dad and she’s been affected by this fake surname they made her take on, Isabelle isn’t an Ingham and now they’ve cursed her with it) also if she posted good content and had better editing and backgrounds that’d help to. Esme would be having sponsors by now and tbh, as a child growing up with blonde hair and blue eyes, there’s a lot of people wanting models like that and with the chubby cheeks Isla is actually what agents want for child models (bizzare I know, even with the teeth as well). Jace could have been a model for baby clothes because of the blonde hair and blue eyes again and then Chris and sarah would have got what they wanted, kids in the spotlight and money in their banks. Don’t agree or disagree with child modelling so please don’t pull me up on this, I’m just saying this is what Chris and sarah wanted and I remember growing up and my dance teachers (used to do a after school type club at a dance school that was actually a performing arts school and the teachers were actually teachers who taught at the school and had links with agents) anyway I had hair the same shade as Isla‘s and blue eyes with rosy cheeks and these dance teachers used to tell my mum how I’d be perfect for this child modelling world Because of that. The girls could have really been something by now but that’s been ruined, kind of glad though because imagine Isla as a model, she’d be even more brattier than she is now!
you have to be a thick skinned mum to let your child model, I did child modelling only for a year and some of the things that were said were just awful, i had blue eyes and white blonde hair, mum took me out of it in the end, my mum was a tough mum but even she couldnt handle the things said and its hard work getting a child to pose in the correct manner, Sarah couldnt hack it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I didn't watch the Mother's Day vlog but I'm sure I remember someone saying that Sarah had to remind everyone that it was Mother's Day half way through the day.
Which was made 10x funnier by the fact they'd had some sponsored (and clearly scripted) Instagram stories for some random outlet shopping centre earlier in the week that was all about the girls shopping for Mother's Day gifts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wont the people trading it be banned as well ?

not sticking up for them as I cant stand the adults of this family but esme may have asked for that cake, My daughter loves a victoria sponge over any iced birthday cake as she doesnt like the icing, esme has a problem with textures so maybe she knows she would like this more , but I do agree with everything else you said ...

you have to be a thick skinned mum to let your child model, I did child modelling only for a year and some of the things that were said were just awful, i had blue eyes and white blonde hair, mum took me out of it in the end, my mum was a tough mum but even she couldnt handle the things said and its hard work getting a child to pose in the correct manner, Sarah couldnt hack it
I totally agree sarah couldn’t hack it! She wouldn’t think of it like that thought she’ll just see the money and attention she’ll be getting... I agree with the cake comment to, as I get older I just ask for a plain cake as most of the time it doesn’t all get eaten anyway and is just wasted. Esme is indeed very particular with textures so she probably doesn’t like cakes with too much or fondant icing, not saying esme Is (or isnt) autistic, but alot of people with autism don’t like fondant icing because it’s too hard and don’t like the feel of the thickness along with the stickiness so it’s likely esme not liking it as well, it’s sensory issues that people with autosm have and I think esme has it as well. Maybe not autism just sensory processing disorder.

I’ve just thought, those photos of the new merchandise they’ve either photoshopped esme’s body or they photoshopped the clothes onto her. Either way is wrong but if the photoshopped the clothes onto her then they must have got her to pose naked or at least topless to photoshop a crop top/sports bra onto her surely? There’s nothing underneath the sports bra in the photos apart from her skin, it’s definitely not a photo of her wearing the product you can tell it’s been edited and photoshopped, look at the crease of her armpit on her arm with the hand she’s doing a peace sign with, it’s been photoshopped I just don’t know whether it’s her body or they’ve photoshopped clothes onto her, I know because they’ve said they’ve had to photoshop hoodies onto them because they haven’t got a delivery of them yet so I’m assuming they got her to pose and then photoshopped the crop top onto her, disgusting because she would have had to been at least topless for that to work so the fact she’s stood there doing the peace sign, having no top on (possibly, extremely likely) and Chris (again, extremely likely) taking the photo and then editing a bra top onto her is disgusting🤮 I did attach the photo but I’ve cropped Esme out as feels wrong posting a photo of a underage girl basically in underwear, don’t know if you can make out the photoshop now because of the crop but it’s definitely had something wrong and the fact inghams are selling merch like this is vile but making their underage daughters model it is even worse...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They spend £300 on a proper outdoor branded baby carrier yet Lazy is dressed in clumpy shoes and a dress, who goes for a hike in a dress, even size 10 people get chaffing wearing a dress
Lazy and chaffing it’s raining diamonds as I think of it. Bring it on. She’ll be at A and E and some long suffering junior doctor will have to find and smell and treat it. Intensive psychological therapy will be needed, for the doctor not Lazy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The family are so weird, they say they love each other but I don't see an ounce of love between any of them, maybe between the kids to each other but that's it, I don't see love between Sarah and Chris or to their children, even from the children to them it's weird. What kind of family would spread out a birthday over 2 days but not celebrate mothers day or fathers day? I understand some people don't celebrate it but it's because they show love throughout the year, one inghams don't. The only love is ever shown (or acted) are for birthdays, Christmas and when there's 60 Easter eggs about. It's so odd. Unless of course
BeCaUsE iT wAsNt VlOgGeD iT dIdNt HaPpEn
Agreed/That`s why when i saw the clip above of Jace kissing Sarah it made me feel really sad.I loved that age when mine would keep coming up to give me a hug and (slobbery kisses) :love: .I smother them with more kisses ,as they`d squeal with delight.Sarah ,"Mother of the year"couldn`t even put her camera down ,and enjoy the affection from her little boy.How sad when they all grow up and watch these vlogs back ,and see just what little interaction they received from their parents.All they`ll see and hear ,from first thing when they woke up ,to bedtime ,is a dammed phone shoved in their faces ,and orders barked at them to laugh/yell at surprises ,and generally act for the ifam.What a sad reality check..:(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can we all play bingo on here? We've been pretty much bang on. We should play bingo and predict the stuff they're gonna do, winner just gets the satisfaction of winning
Although, I'm turning everything into a competition like they do 😂
-Pot noodles for dinner
-A cheeky hot chocolate in place of a real meal on holiday (Lazy will be eating Pringle’s in the caravan later)
-Woohooing by Creepy after walking into absolutely ANY new activity
-Isla getting preferential treatment and not having to do what everyone else does.
-Jace slapping Lazy in the baby backpack they bought for their “hiking trip”
-Jace pulling Lazys hair in the backpack
-Jace demanding food in the backpack and getting it in Lazys hair and neck
-Lazy making Creepy and Izzy wear the baby backpack on the trip because she’s lazy.
-Blisters on Lazys feet from teen fast fashion
-Creepy messaging teens and blaming them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
MASSIVE BIRTHDAY SHEIN TRY ON HAUL!

'Goooooddd Moooooorrrrrnnnning litttuuuuuuuullllll boooooooooy!' Jace is sat on the kitchen floor playing with a roll of cling film. Lazy isn't one for jeans on babies but when they get to toddlers she thinks they look cute. Lazy says they need to sort his hair out and Creepy says he's little Boris but she says he isn't. She is about to set up an activity for Jace; they have sellotape, sandwich bags and cling film. They need a couple more things and then they're going to set it up. She tells Jace it will be fun but the poor boy clearly couldn't give half a tit, he's so over this vlogging thing and he's only 14 months old.

Lazy lays the cling film on the floor, puts a piece of paper on top and squirts paint onto it. she puts another piece of cling film on top and asks Jace if he wants to do painting. He has a paint brush and brushes it on the cling film. He clearly gets bored because in the next shot he's in the living room playing with his wooden bus.

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Jace has been sat in the living room for half an hour and Lazy has been looking for some simple activities for him to do. He's been passing his plastic vehicles through the bus. Jace attempts to say some words. Lazy kisses him and he kisses her back before Lazy says they're going to make some lunch.

Lazy says there was some serious double chinnage going on there but it's all good. Lazy was about to make lunch and then she and Esme are going to do a Shein try on haul which they didn't do yesterday because the vlog was too long.

Esme tries on the various clothes she got. It really comes across as an ad with Lazy banging on about how nice everything is and how 'cheap' they are. Esme even chose one of the outfits. I thought it was a surprise for her birthday? :unsure: Lazy cackles about a top with a piece of fabric hanging down and they eventually realise after about half an hour that you're meant to knot it.

Jace looked at Lazy like she is an alien. Isabelle is holding Jace on the sofa. Lazy asks if he's ready for his walk. They're off for a big hike. It's a very exciting car journey for Jace because he has a new car seat. Jace isn't impressed because he doesn't like car seats.

Another purchase the Inghams have made over the past few days is a baby carrying backpack. It will come in useful over the summer when they go on hikes. They bought the most expensive one because Lazy will be carrying Jace and she doesn't want to damage her back. Lazy is so excited and it has a rain cover. They're going to try it now.

The Inghams have just met some ifam who have a campervan and are going star gazing tonight. Lazy points out a random camper van and waves at them.

Footage of the girls and Jace walking down some paths. Drone footage of the reservoir. Creepy and the girls hold Jace's hands. Creepy says it's so pretty and that they've found a pretty beach down at the reservoir. The place is so pretty man. Isla stands at the water's edge. Lazy walks along the reservoir holding Jace's hand and the ridiculous backpack on her back.

Jace is in the carrier on Lazy's back. The manual tags are still on inside and Creepy can't remove them because he doesn't have a pair of scissors. An out of breath Lazy says it's so comfortable and that they will be using it a lot. Jacepulls Lazy's hair and she tells him off so he pokes her in the eye and Lazy tries to get him to say 'go'. More drone shots. The girl and Jace watch the sunset.

Creepy and the girls have said goodnight to Jace and Lazy because it's the last night they have the sleepover tent. Everyone has a cup of tea and they're watching a movie. They've decided to buy a bell tent themselves. The Inghams are going to settle down and will see us tomorrow.

End of vlog

Another poke in the eye. In a few months this will be a full blown tantrum in Tong Garden Centre.😂
View attachment 161344View attachment 161345

What a sight but at least you'd know what to look for if he got lost. A gnome in a red Adidas hoodie.
I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that monstrosity on my back.
View attachment 161346View attachment 161347View attachment 161350

View attachment 161351View attachment 161353View attachment 161354View attachment 161355

Is this his excited face when someone says yes to skinny dipping with him?
View attachment 161357
Theses pictures have made me laugh so loudly I’ll wake up my kids!😂😂 The one with Lazy and the monster backpack did me in!😆😆😆 You could spot them from space!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont see how they could get a suitable campervan within their budget, i know laws may differ in Europe but UK law says "Seat belts must be worn by the driver and all passengers. Children under 10 years of age must sit in the back of the vehicle and use an approved child seat or restraint adapted to their size. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that all passengers aged under 18 are wearing a seat belt or suitable restraint"
Although they keep saying campervan I do believe they mean motorhome they could fit in a bessacarr, but I think they would be mentioning it more if that was the plan they would be getting ifam ready for a big reveal.

Reactions: 4
Is there a reason why Creepy can’t share the responsibility and carry his own son? I really hope he doesn’t get palmed off onto Isabelle.
He doesn't want the wee bruiser pulling off his manky beanie every 2 seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.