Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Very strange granny and grandpa didn’t come round to visit esme. Surely they would have been allowed in the garden. Something big has happened hence the missing vlogs. Sarah made a comment about granny’s present giving her stress as the paper didn’t match the rest - first world problems! And that it was only wrapped in tissue paper not real paper!

Reactions: 24

Bradford lass

There is no caravan on their drive !! ... and when it was spotless in their vlog the other day🤔🤔 sold it for a bigger one?
Must of gone some point today.
Was there this morning about 6am
My guess is they have traded it in for a motor home cant really do route 500 in a chavan!

All three cars there, living room lights on, blinds open, skate pole out 🙄😂
Bloody hell not like creepy getting the rail out in the rain. Hes usually a dry sunny day guy !
#snowflake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm betting a bouncy castle hire, trampoline, candy floss maker, stuff like that, for an EpIc GaRdEn CaRnIvAL pArTy!!!
I was thinking more along the lines of:

- Tuff tray activity
- Some cheap activity from B&M or Amazon.
- Tent in the garden for a sister sleepover (might be in the playroom, depending how many echo falls Lazy consumes)
- Burgaaaaas for tea
- Creepy might whack out the skate rail, or a similar skate related present.

• Haha
  • Sick

FishFlaps

Is there a reason why Creepy can’t share the responsibility and carry his own son? I really hope he doesn’t get palmed off onto Isabelle.
He doesn't want the wee bruiser pulling off his manky beanie every 2 seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart

fookinhellm8_

Apparently, this is the new Mingham Palace!! View attachment 161636
if this is their new home (which I don’t think it is)...Imagine you’re living there and you don’t know nish about any family vloggers (especially living on the same road) and then you see a very sweaty man, holding a vlogging camera, shouting “woohoo” numerous of times, doing his obligatory skating “training”...time to pack the bags and get out of there...

• Haha

BD10Massive

The Vlog will be called ‘Surprise Epic Birthday for sister of Teen’

There will be the obligatory picture of Isabelle looking shocked as thumbnail.

• Haha

Zelda18

VIP Member
They had a decent size trampoline at the old house. If they’d brought it with them instead of dumping and running, they wouldn’t have to buy a new one.
Besides I thought they were waiting for the new house and it’s amazing garden for “garden toys”.
And room for the 2 dolls prams.

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?'
Well it better not include the word "campfire" unless there actually is a flippin campfire there! (Yeah, I know the Minghams aren't exactly known for their honesty (🙄) and there are far more serious issues going on in their vlogs but for some reason that non-existent campfire the other day really irked me!)

Blimey, that Alibaba blunder is eeeeeeeeepiiiiiic! And how ironic that they've put up an Arabian style bell tent for Esme's big day, in a (presumably unintentional) nod to the old Arabian Knights tale of "Ali Baba & The 40 Thieves"! (Just thinking....When they surprised Esme with the tent and she got to go inside it, if someone didn't say the words, "Open Sesame, Es-a-me!", I'll be SOOOOO disappointed!)

So with Creepy and Lazy being dodgy fockers armed with nothing more elaborate than the Alibaba app, we're just missing the other 38 thieves from the story! Oh dear, Lazy Trotter, your (not a very lot) secretly sourced treasure won't be a secret any more - hopefully the brainwashed ifam will realise how much they've been ripped off. Never mind getting a new chav-a-van, I bet you wish your dodgy blankets were magic, flying carpets for lightning quick getaways to far flung lands (probably not Australia or America although a magic carpet would avoid any awkwardness at immigration!).....

....And while we're at it, I bet a genie in a lamp wouldn't go amiss either, in your (not-so-perfect) amazingly awesomely epic life.....not that you'd ever summon the genie though, as you don't seem to do housework so I can't imagine you polishing anything except your mobile phone screen (especially around the Alibaba app icon) or polishing off a double burgah for yer tea! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sarahlou23xxx

On sarah’s insta today ..why are the kids dressed like it’s autumn ?
It’s red hot and Isla is in a puffa coat and esme in a tracksuit.
Are they not red hot????

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ava girl

The LOL Dolls, the head phones and top model books are probably the only things Esme really liked the rest was just cheap rainy day stuff that they will use for Home Schooling, hope that the rest of her birthday will be better than the presents.

• Heart

User13

And then Izzy fixing herself a drink using Esmes new water bottle she got for her birthday. Honestly I don’t care except that it’s still new so I thought it seemed weird since Esme just opened it. Typically water bottles get used by the same person for a period of time? I guess Esme didn’t care too much about it then.
Considering Izzy probably has about 15 or more of her own and is constantly being sent them as well. She was sent a personalised one about 2 weeks ago

“Have you got shorts on Isla?” (Checking Isla has shorts under her dress before she went on the trampoline, if you didn’t watch the video)

but oh yeah sarah we know there’s some strange dirty men online, your husband being one of them!

1335teddyade

Just been thinking what it would be like to have the Ingham‘s as neighbours and now I think I’m going to need about 4 years of therapy. My deepest sympathies go out to their neighbours as they try and sell their house the day the Ingham’s move in.
Imagine being so excited to move into your new house to then find out that you're living next to those two idiots

• Haha
  • Sad

Stephie

VIP Member
I mean, this may be a reference to tattlers so I guess we now have our own Merch. We made it guys!!
Anyone else read the quote in the voice Christopher Malcolm does. When he shoves his big, ugly, greasy scrotum face into the lense. And out of the corner of his scabby mouth says in his best Bradford pirate voice

'If the' din't vlog it' followed by what sounds like a smokers wheeze
'It din't 'appen' The hilarious bastard

Last edited:
  • Haha