Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshineandshadows

What I concluded from today's little 5 minute clip:

WE HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO...
- More 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' bc u didnt HAVE to make the video, you just needed some more CaSh MoNeY bc ur greedy. Despite saying 'we don't NEED to make video's anymore'
- Obvs another mention of Nannnerrrrr....can't just make it look like they fleeced Naneerrrsss pension, oh no that would be far too obvious just taking her out shopping, so ofc she was round at the minghams.
- How can you say 'for the last few days we've spent time together as a family' ....erm im pretty sure thats exactly what you were doing anyway for the last 10 weeks in lockdown :rolleyes:
- I fully screamed when I saw that aliababa app on lazy's phone ahahahahahah
- Obviously going to be vlogging Esme's present opening, not sure about the rest of the day - although they might take the next day off by putting the presents and rest of the day as separate videos - have to spread out the MEGA SURPRISES. Can't have all their 'best' content all in one go.
- Cant wait for the scenes tomorrow of 20 mins oh 'OH EM GEEE' or 'OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH' and lazy and creepy going 'you are so welcome babe' or 'your welcome' in those cringe voices. Jace will be crawling all over the place, Isabelle will have been told to act all sad and Isla will be trying to get the attention
- From lazy's insta looks like they had some sort of mini festival party.....cant wait for the title 'We HaD a MeGa SuRpRiSe SuPeR CrAzY bIrTHdAy PaRtY fEsTiVaL iN OuR BaCk gArDeN!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sunshineandshadows

Time for my thoughts....of course we knew they HAD TO get another days content out of Esme's birthday. Really clutching at straws now.

ESME'S BIG MAIN BIRTHDAY PRESENT REVEAL!!
- Seriously, if you have no content...DONT VLOG...even creepy said they dont need to vlog bc they have enough CaSh MoNEy
- Ugh sick of hearing about baby and me and ifam.
- Another mega food shop? Why do they go shopping for food all the time?
- I don't believe for a second lazy will start cooking properly 😂
- Well done lazy you've got yourself an app that is basically a glorified recipe book...just go online? They're all free
- Notice how half the meals she has saved on that app are pasta based 😂
- Love how esme and Isla were already gasping before they even came out to see the trampoline...deffo fake reactions
- That trampoline is tiny 😂 'it takes up the whole garden' cba literally takes up a tiny corner. You could get a huge one
- Did someone say the trampoline was gifted?? Because if so thats pathetic...can't even
- Lazy are you being sponsored by this app? Because I feel like thats all thats being mentioned and will be mentioned for the next week or so...:rolleyes:
- Can they just buy a sodding mixing bow???? Or some proper baking things? Honestly claiming they have so much money but dont buy basic things?
- Can they stop trying to convince us that they are eating so healthy? Because we all know they dont, You aren't fooling anyone 😂
- I bet that postman knew damn well what he was doing when he left that packet upside down 😂 he probably took one look at the name on the parcel and thought ill leave it upside down to annoy them.
- More trampoline footage :rolleyes: - this is all we'll have for the next week or so, along with this bloody recipe app.
- Ahahahahahahahahah of course they're having pasta for tea 😂 they're just so predictable.
- Just by a new bloody cheese greater lazy they're not expensive...honestly can't deal.
- Not going to lie I spat my brew out when they said 'we're trying a healthier lifestyle'....its going to last about 3 days until they get sent a tub of pick and mix and lazy cant wait to get her grubby little hands in it. 😂
- The cackling...oh my word, stop, please stop *cackle cackle cackle* :rolleyes:

And thats another boring day x

• Haha
  • Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
I’ve messaged both sleepover goals uk and tp toys. I will post any replies I get here
I messaged Tp toys too. They said there maybe a delay with response but I’ll keep you all updated.

I’ve messaged both sleepover goals uk and tp toys. I will post any replies I get here
Sleepover goals won’t care. I believe they have worked with the Ingham’s before and didn’t give a toss when people messaged them.

Sleepover goals won’t care. I believe they have worked with the Ingham’s before and didn’t give a toss when people messaged them.

• Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
When a child says they want a shopping day it’s because they want to pick their own things and have independence 🙄 they’ve already been shopping there’s no reason why they could buy things and bring them back. Or it you weren’t comfortable shopping in person do it online. It’s so controlling and all for show 🙄

Spanky84

I hope Sarah remembers to wear a Tena lady when she goes on that trampoline or it could get messy! A story about Isla falling off a trampoline at 2 and knocking herself out because 'someone left the zip open' - surely it's the responsible adults job to make sure that doesn't happen?!

And sorry guys but baby Jace saying 'bum' actually made me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Elltee

Apparently there’s loads of nice “‘memories” (not recipes) on that recipe app she’s found. She says it once and corrects herself and then says it again a second time. I swear she has making memories on her mind all the time!

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I thought Esme had outgrown LoL as I’ve never seen her play with them lately.

My daughter loves LOL and we’ve always bought her the small dolls. For her birthday last year her aunt took her shopping and she came back with one of these OMG dolls and I was like 😮
Not only do they look like a bunch of slappers with lip fillers, but they even have nipples.
Certainly not appropriate for their target audience.

She’s asked for more, but I’ve just not bought her any and will stick to the small versions.
LOL dolls are the reason why I love having 3 boys. My eldest turns 8 on Thursday and we've got him Lego sets as he requested. Expensive, but last forever and fun for all the family. We've also bought him a new bike as he's outgrown his old one (and a helmet that fits correctly).

I don't see the point in lots of cheap, tatty presents just to bulk the pile out. Eco-Isla should be telling them off for buying so many wasteful presents.

User13

I did wonder if the tetley part of the video was sponsered... it was the way they seemed to purposely make the bottle with the tetley logo face so the logo was directly pointed at the camera, even seemed to adjust it so the logo was displayed. Imagine one of Britain’s biggest and well known brands sponsoring a paedophile.

• Wow
  • Angry

honeybeetulip

Then we got a bizarre shot of tetley tea cold infusions - clearly sponsored!
And then Izzy fixing herself a drink using Esmes new water bottle she got for her birthday. Honestly I don’t care except that it’s still new so I thought it seemed weird since Esme just opened it. Typically water bottles get used by the same person for a period of time? I guess Esme didn’t care too much about it then.

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
I don't think Sarah even looks at what's she's buying. I think she sees a low price tag but decent sized box so but it without even looking at it properly. I don't think Esme liked most of her gifts.
Yep it's all end of line, bargin bin rubbish.

I know nothing about the 'adopt me' game but just did a quick search and apprently the 'frost dragon' is now only avalible through trade so how did Sarah get one for esme?
She purchased it off eBay. She admitted that in the vlog. It's a massive gaffe because it's against the terms and conditions of adopt me and Esme could likely now get banned from the game. Chris will probably edit that out of the vlog then deny it was ever said.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
if they come back with the birthday video I hope people see the real them, it’s obvious they care more about the money than their daughters mental health and well being

• Sad
  • Heart

potato123

Chatty Member
Exactly they think showing as many presents as they can that they look good even although they are all a load of cheap junk which will just be never seen again it is much more value and thought off if you purchase exactly what the child wants like a bike or Lego or if affordable both but not just stuff to look good on opening and then fills the landfill.
It’s really sad, in one of the vlogs Sarah said something like she was at the store and at the register checking out and looking at all that random stuff they put at the register for people to impulse buy, and she said something like she decided to go ahead and grab a bunch for Esme’s birthday.

And I just thought wow, they really do not care WHAT the presents are, they just care about the quantity, as if the girls are going to see 5 presents vs. 25 and think “wow my parents don’t love me” or “have I been bad, why am I only getting 5 presents this time and not 25” and maybe I could see that being true for Isla, I don’t think the other 2 would think that way. You shouldn’t teach your kids that stuff = love

Also I had to laugh a little when Esme opened some slime thing and I heard the most unenthusiastic “yay slime..” lol, is she even still into slime, it doesn’t seem like it, I think that whole fad is over

• Haha

Kazza123

Is there a reason why Creepy can’t share the responsibility and carry his own son? I really hope he doesn’t get palmed off onto Isabelle.

They do, but only if it's gifted.
His sciatica-ish tonsillitis there’s fuck all wrong with my backitis ...😂😂😂

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
What’s especially sad about it is that they used to get really high quality age appropriate gifts. For example, for her 7th or 8th birthday Esme got several lego sets. If one of them was allowed to express an interest in lego now, they’d be getting the fake version from the pound shop.
What happened to that full size top brand expensive electronic piano keyboard Esme got for Christmas?' I have never even seen it set up let alone played.

• Sad
  • Haha

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
yeah they didn’t even take a break when chris was exposed (from youtube not running away) something else has happened, has chris been seen since the “break”

Sunshineandshadows

Can we all play bingo on here? We've been pretty much bang on. We should play bingo and predict the stuff they're gonna do, winner just gets the satisfaction of winning
Although, I'm turning everything into a competition like they do 😂
Should do vlog bingo and we all pick things they do in the vlog to tick off including (but not limited to):

- Lazy saying 'babe' to creepy
- The words ClEvEr BoY being screamed down to Jace
- An appearance of the tuff table
- A plug of babyandme/Ifam tat
- Lazy re-adjusting her fringe
- Creepy wearing that red Adidas tracksuit jacket
- Isla looking sulky
- Creepy cleaning the floor
- Lazy mis-pronounces a word
- A clip of a gift/gift from 'The Ifam'
- Jace sat in his high chair eating fruit
- Isabelle in the thumbnail
- Creepy saying 'YO WASSUP IFAM'
- A montage of creepy skating on the street
- Any surprise....like literally anytime lazy goes 'IvE GoT A SurPrIsE fOr ThE GiRlS'
- A reference to travelling/this 'EpIc AdVeNtUrE' they're apparently going on
- Isabelle taking pictures of random things with her phone
- Isla and Esme sat on the sofa in the kitchen on their phone/ipod playing roblox/adopt me
- A 'SiStEr SlEePoVeR'
- A plug of a small company's instagram account who have gifted the ginghams some tat
- An 'ExCiTiNg AcTiViTy' that lazy has scrambled together for the girls to get some good vlog content

(Please feel free to add more) 😂

• Haha

Tinker74

It would just be typical chav them wouldn't it... Decide to be a travelling family.. Aka.. Bucket list family and fizz fam. But instead of America and sea view million dollar apartments in dubai.. Or Africa.. Caribbean.. Etc etc.. They buy a jacked up chavavan and tour the shit campsites of the UK.

• Haha

Maisie842

VIP Member
Chris can't work out why his lawn mower isn't working after mowing over the cable 😂 TWICE! He's checked everything guyyysss. I wonder what it could be?? 🤔

Also doesn't know how grass works and describing mowing the lawn as "a garden trimming task". Okay then.

Sarah's brain is broken, calling recipes "memories" again TWICE, you okay love? Also saying it's so great because the app gives you step by step instructions. Yes, Sarah, a recipe. It's honestly like she's never seen one before 😂 Good luck with following that though Sarah, as the woman who can't count backwards from 10 without fucking it up, I'm sure they'll be culinary delights!

Day one of living the healthy lifestyle. How were the cupcakes then? Also bollocks they were left upside down by the delivery person, looked pretty intact to me.

• Haha