Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
First time I have looked on one of the "fan" pages and if strangers young or worse old where talking about my kids like what I have read I would be worried!!!! This is not normal!!! Full stop!! No excuses!!! Stop selling your children!
Totally agree, most of us on here feel the same way too. But according to creeps and lazy its fine because the Ifam 'know' them. But us 'haterz' dont......seriously dont see the logic in that as we all see the same thing

Reactions: 22
The question I want to know - if Creepy goes on the trampoline will the grease from his hair fall onto it and make it slippy? It might make it harder for him to see girls over the fence if he falls.

• Haha
Just been thinking what it would be like to have the Ingham‘s as neighbours and now I think I’m going to need about 4 years of therapy. My deepest sympathies go out to their neighbours as they try and sell their house the day the Ingham’s move in.

• Haha

yepyep

Of course Nana is there the day they're not vlogging.
Soon as I saw the Alibaba app I thought of here:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

potato123

Chatty Member
Isla literally screaming in the tent :rolleyes:

Why did Chris keep saying he’s banished to the house while they all sleep in the tent but he did an instagram story allegedly at 3am in the tent while it rained lol?

And the end of the last vlog and today’s vlog do not add up at all! What were they trying to do it makes absolutely no sense???

• Sad

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
They must have enough slime in that house to sink the titanic, seems the break is convenient for the ‘birthday’ vlog which they will hope drags in more views due to their ‘break’. Everything they do is set up, nothing is spontaneous, surprised one of Shortles horror dolls didn’t make an appearance..

• Wow
  • Haha
That’s disgusting. 1st a company gifted something to a family with a groomer and an enabler, any decent company wouldn’t work with them no matter how many time Lazy begged them for a freebie. Also, not even buying your own daughters main gift, that is low. It’s not about money but they probably wouldn’t have got her that if it wasn’t gifted. That family anger me so much.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Omg 🙄🙄🙄 seriously ? Because a whole 2 days of not vlogging, is going to ruin their lifestyle ! 🤦
Lifestyle? 🤣 B&M and getting abused in public for being a suspect weirdo. That’s not a lifestyle. I’d rather not have free holidays from brands that are then embarrassed to work with us, film every manky detail of our lives and sell dangerous tat that is a court case waiting to happen. No thanks!

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I haven’t had chance to read all this thread but I’ve never agreed with the majority of people who think Isla is the clear favourite. I think it’s blatantly obvious that Esme is- it’s always oh Esme this Esme that, Esme is so hilarious she cracks me up, Esme is so fearless she’s so adventurous etc. Isla barely gets a look in these days, if anything I think she’s the odd one out in that family because she clearly likes to learn and enjoys her school work and I don’t think the parents know how to deal with that. All they want to do is go on holiday and sit by the pool or shop at matalan.

• Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
Yet another Dad sending inappropriate messages. Yet another video for Chris to get mentioned in. The LaBrant family have deleted their Twitter and lost sponsors and mgt.
Was this about the comment made about The Beckham’s daughter, Harper? It wouldn’t surprise me. My daughter used to watch this family until I found out Cole had made some rather racist & homophobic comments. They exploit their kids for money, treated their dog like shit. Also they seem to use religion when it suits them.
I think it’s about time family vloggers were banned from YT.

Championfirst

I've come to the conclusion that you can't reason with the ifam. You can't reason with nuts! It's harsh I know but they're so obsessed with someone else's family that there's no talking to them. We don't know the reasons behind some of them. Maybe their own home lives are bad and they like to live through the Inghams, I'm not sure. I find it so sad and so strange but who am I to judge? All I know is if one of mine was acting like that online I'd cry my bloody eyes out with worry!
It's so sad because they're all kids who absolutely believe 100% in The Inghams. But the good thing is kids are like butterflies and will spread their wings these last few months this pair of idiots have shown their true colors. Kids are seeing it and moving away from them, I read a comment about how Ifam are moving over to DVG now I don't think family vloggers should be a thing its just wrong. :cry: but boy would I love to be there watching these pair of scum bags have to stop vlogging. Chris was overheard saying they could survive off Baby and Me not sure how though as they market it off the Ifam idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart

User13

Longtime lurker here, used to actually like the inghams before this Chris (sorry, chris* some people don’t deserve capitals) weirdo truth come out (as I am that age to like them and probably the youngest viewer of this thread😂) but was kind of going off them anyway because of the repeated content and the fact they was getting too full of themelves mentioning ”Zoella” in every vlog and actually went out their way to call her by zoella instead of Zoe or Zoe sugg,her actual name, as if they used her popular YouTube name to boost their egos. Anyway, has anyone noticed Sarah keep talking like their pals with DadVgirls yet they don’t follow her? izzy saying she speaks to kaci yet they don’t follow each other so it’s obviously not like it’s often they speak (don’t see why Izzy would lie about speaking to kaci so it must have been once, maybe in a group chat with other youtuber?) But sarah keeps bringing up dadvgirls yet saying they’re so different channelwise and they speak, just sounds like she is jealous. I mean kaci has modelled with hollister, she’s still got an ongoing contract with them. The best Izzy did was Lego, that got cancelled after the chris drama... they’ve got nearly 1million subs in less than a year when it took the Inghams a few years. Yes they have different content But I think it’s also because the dadvgirls family are nicer to watch in general, the family are more relatable and don’t do stupid sketches and the kids actually act their age. It seems sarah is trying to say they speak to and are friends with people they’re not, all these young you tubers collab and follow each other but nobody ever does collabs with Izzy. kaci doesn’t even follow them, sarah Ingham follows sarah conder (mum from dadvgirks) but she doesn’t have a follow back and nobody from dadvgirls comments on them. Also, since the video where they got accused of being jealous of Dadvgirls, they’ve done a few things to copy them with the challenges and esme’s shop for her bday (which wasn’t shown in part 2? Did they cut it due to hate?) also Sarah refers to kaci as “kaci-jay” which kinds of suggest they don’t speak because nobody calls her that, it’s just her channel name and even she refers to herself as just kaci. It seems sarah lies about being friends with certain youtubers and it’s embarrassing but also damaging for the others because I’ve noticed dadvgirls have lost followers and have got comments regarding the inghams and people believing they are friends. Maybe that’s what sarah is trying to make happen. They obviously don’t want to be associated with them because they don’t follow back and I reckon kaci and izzy would have Done a collab by now, the inghams are blacklisted in the youtube community and people know not to associate with them, the only ones who do are the tiny YouTubers who habe been struggling to grow For years, oh and the radfords but it’s Not like their morals are any better looking at past threads

• Heart

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
They took that break for nothing but attention, it’ll be two years since you know what in a month and they can’t use a baby or holiday to distract people. Funny how they are coming back with the videos that get the most views and attention. I hope people see their true colours over the next few days

Mostyn

VIP Member
My guess they’re not moving.
they wouldn’t have set that trampoline up if the move was imminent
Chris would need help setting up trampoline hi Steve.
nice to see some cooking from scratch.

• Haha

Tinker74

T
All three cars there, living room lights on, blinds open, skate pole out 🙄😂
He plot thickens... My guess is they have sold it and are buying a bigger one.. As previous poster said. They will live in new one for a Yr.. Travelling.. Lol.. No new house.. Their crap will go into storage.

• Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
I don't get why anyone would buy that overpriced tat. It's a waste of money for a piece of clothing that will be worn once, shoved at the back of a drawer and then thrown in the bin in a couple of years.