Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fookinhellm8_

Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.
“OUR 11 YEAR OLDS EMOTIONAL SUPER DUPER EPIC AMAZING SHOCKING OMG FESTIVAL SLEEPOVER WOW PARTY WHICH SENDS OUR TEEN INTO TEARS!!”

#ifam #wow #birthday #birthdayparty #inghamfamily #amazingsurprise #omgyouguys #chrisbeanietalksinthis #mostepicandmostbrilliantbirthdayvlogevar #wheresprinnygone

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Calmasyoulike

She’s gonna do fitness on the trampoline? Good luck with that. Get out and walk you lazy moo! It costs nothing
please god no!!!! There is no way she can get on that trampoline until she’s lost a couple of stone of weight. She will give herself black eyes off her droopy puppies.

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Poor Esme. Her birthday had all the potential to be something really amazing with shops now open and Lazy having endless hours to prepare something. What she ended up with from start to finish was noticeably budget. Something is very amiss here.

• Heart

fookinhellm8_

“Tonight...an all new diddy Dr Phil...their generic YouTube fame came crushing down when their McFly band drop out look-a-like father was exposed as a creep...the mother has now drowned into a strange addiction of plastic products and cheap wine...a family in denial...recording for the memories? Or for entertainment? Or...to cover up that their lives is just dedicated to click-bait, lies, using their cult and their nana’s pension?...stay tuned for an all new episode of diddy Dr Phil”

Attachments

• Haha

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
“Soooooo nice to have Nanna over” ................for the first time EVER!
You’d swear she visits on the regular and now that lockdown has lifted a little they can finally have her over again 🤯 She’s a bloody lunatic! ( Lazy not Nana)
Loved the “ I’m so rubbish at getting rid of READ emails off my phone” 🤥🤡(Or words to that effect)
They’re allllllll ignored mate.............probably all “hate” and zero support

• Haha
  • Wow

specialone50

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion that you can't reason with the ifam. You can't reason with nuts! It's harsh I know but they're so obsessed with someone else's family that there's no talking to them. We don't know the reasons behind some of them. Maybe their own home lives are bad and they like to live through the Inghams, I'm not sure. I find it so sad and so strange but who am I to judge? All I know is if one of mine was acting like that online I'd cry my bloody eyes out with worry!
exactly so would I , id wonder where I went wrong to be honest. There was one on a vlog the other day who called someone a fat bitch for daring to have an opinion on their beloved family,they are all quite nasty little children who think nothing of speaking to adults like Shit . Id be mortified if any of mine spoke to anyone like they speak

Also .aside from the spending her pension for her ,Sarah`s actually putting nannar at risk.She`s not been out since the beginning of MArch ,but Sarah sure has! She`s not kept to any of the rules put in place ,and has mixed with loads of people whilst shopping! Sarah ,think on.Your beloved kiddie-fam maybe impresed by your actions ,but anyone over 12 knows better! Let`s see if nannar makes regular appearances now she`s going out!
I saw my dad whos shielding today , I actually sat and had a drink with him I was wanting to hug him so badly but couldnt as Im terrified of him getting anything , anyway mum was there as well and she was telling me about someone who tested positive for Covid and hasnt had any symptoms but ended up on life support , luckily they are pulling through but apparently they where out and about and acting the fool in other peoples houses and now have probably infected loads of others and apparently this persons vulnerable mum is shielding .I havent sat with my dad since March hes 86 it was lovely to sit in the garden

Last edited:
  • Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Saw this comment on the Dougal vlog and I am disgusted that L&C allow their fans to act like this. I’d be mortified if my child was involved in some hate campaign because some gutter rat chose once again chose to leak unimportant details online just to incite hate.
Would have to have been an inside job leak because as far as I know the name of the company that cancelled wasn't mentioned on the vlog. Someone needs to tell Bell end Tents that it's extremely inappropriate for them to use the Inghams to promote Teen Sleepover Products.

• Wow

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
I know nothing about the 'adopt me' game but just did a quick search and apprently the 'frost dragon' is now only avalible through trade so how did Sarah get one for esme?
You can purchase them off ebay but it's against the terms and conditions of the game and can get you banned. Imagine that drama 😭

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Isabelle was a £1000 MacBook
It’s plainly obvious all the big purchase’s are on credit. I’ve never known people who “supposedly” have a lot of money with the cheapest washing machine you can buy, a £20 iron, no hugely expensive purchases in the house at all. And a baby still sleeping in a bloody travel cot!

The eagle eyed Chrissypoo has excelled tonight. I don't run a business or do much online buying and I've had loads of emails in the last 24 hours. Most of those (read but not read oh Lazy you can't help yourself) will be junk or alibaba related going back yonks. Tattlers unite and raise an echo falls or two to the very observant and loyal Chrissy poo.

• Heart
  • Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
Minghamville is very complicated, isn't it? Nobody knows if there was a big present or no present? 🤔 And did they just gloss over Father's Day, or what? Surely Lazy and Creepy still have their own fathers to acknowledge - even if Chris Ingham is a piss-poor example of fatherhood himself? 🤔🤔

• Haha

M_stalker

Chatty Member
This is absolutely wrong! Young children should not be going round in crop tops and shorts and certainly not paying £39.99. There is no way Sarah Primani Girls would cough up for these outfits for the three Girls. They are scamming the young kids who watch their stupid vlogs, 🤬😡
Okay but notice how similar it is to the one Izzy tried on in her Shein haul, it's like they've completely taken that design, slapped their own logo on it and woohoooo'ed £40 😂

• Haha

hayley

VIP Member
We can`t say it enough.They need to get those girls off ALL social media.This ,and the other posts we`ve seen are NOT normal.!!
Totally agree. Tbh i would rather someone call my kid ugly then have these weird fan pages made about them. (Obviously i wouldnt want my child being called ugly though)

Reactions: 22

Zelda18

VIP Member
I wonder if they will do present opening tomorrow then the rest of the day on Sunday for another day off filming
I hope they allow Esme to celebrate her birthday away from the camera, however I can’t see it somehow. I mean as much as the ifam are going through withdrawal I suspect Lazy is going through it a thousand times more. If they don’t vlog for Esme’s birthday then I’ll be even more suspicious.

Last edited:

Calmasyoulike

Sarah described a cake as ‘tender’. Dumb bitch.
Yeah that’ll be the “tender” cupcake they all had but at the end of the vlog creepy said they all hadn’t had anything unhealthy to eat all day he’s a fucking tit 😂😂 And no offence to Jace but I’m sick of her giving him shit to eat he’s a pure mini turbo trougher that kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

kirstin89

I am genuinely wondering if that t shirt/hoodie are real or if they are trying to have a laugh at our expense...somehow?! Like if you try and buy it an alarm goes off and....your details get recorded or passed to his imaginary police contact or something?! 😂 I don't even know if I'm joking, I've never seen such awful looking merch.

• Haha