Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellweez

I’d love to know what the school think of the Isabelle stuff. Surely they have a duty to safeguard her?

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Kazza123

yes exactly.no thought at all went into that cheap tat .just picked up any offers at home bargain/B and M.
That’s exactly what I said a few pages back. It’s like her thought process grab anything not, oh Esme will really like this. I remember on Islas birthday, quite a few times her face was like WTF is this and Lazy telling her what it was and that she likes them 🙄

• Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Anyone know which company let her down?
If I was sleepover goals is be annoyed she didn't go to them first seeing as they have worked with them before.

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah saying we missed the camera we wanted to pick it up to catch moments, why didn't they? Does everything they film need to go on public youtube? Of course it does just proves us alright they are about the money and stuff the kids mental health. Nasty vile family, £££££££s is all they care about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Meme93

Lol Sarah and her food aggression. “My friend Heather has sent you...SENT US ALL, a cupcake” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Surley if they are seriously "hiking" to invest in a decent baby carrier boots should be a priority not clumpy fila trainers

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Lazy is very unfit as it is so with that thing on here back ( the carrier not Jace 😂) she is going to struggle does she realise Scotland has hills 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
So hang on Chris was up at 3am prowling around the tent while the “girls” were asleep and he leaves Jace alone in the house....HAVE THEY NOT LEARNT ANYTHING

• Angry
  • Wow

Zelda18

VIP Member
Instagram Sleepovergoalsuk has the whole birthday sleepover in their story... typical boring shit for the vlog tomorrow
I’m disgusted this company has actually promoted and supported this family. They should really change their name to
#Supportinggroomergoalsuk

Kazza123

Creepy wonders how much money the owners of the field are earning.. they must be making a killing man. He wishes he owned the field. Creepy spits some wrap out as he speaks and fails to notice Jace walking off. He says they must be making a few grand a day and lazy says that per ten cars it's £100 which is crazy and there's at least 300 cars there. Lazy it's not crazy, it's basic maths.
And they’d know all about making a killing with the mark up they have for their shit tat.... it does actually genuinely make me wonder WTF goes through their heads when they mention stuff like this or moaning about a £16 top being too expensive and can’t justify spending that much money. I honestly don’t think it even enters the larges voids in their heads that they’re being hypocrites 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
100%
OK so who thinks they will be back to cash in on esmess birthday, acting as if nothings happened, if they do then we know it never was about Isabelle. They won't miss the £ making birthday vlogs they'll roll it out over few days too so predictable even though they claim to not need the money.
no way will they miss a birthday vlog 💰

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Shall we take bets on how long before the first visit to A&E? Within the first month I say. A bit shit giving that to Esme as a main present. It's a bloody family gift.

M_stalker

Chatty Member
The fact that they did what DAD V GIRLS did for Kaci Jays birthday by doing the mini in home shop and then claimed it was "Stacey and Lottie." I am dead from laughing. They're too entitled to even thank the right people...
And the fake "Oh em gee, thenkyew."

Stephie

VIP Member
The second hand embarrassment of a bloke knocking on 40 woo'hing over a bit of rain in a tent. You just know the next 'sister sleepover' they have in the cInEmA rooooom he'll be there with his snax watching Dinesy Plus the wet wipe

• Haha
  • Heart