Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I think this new backpack carrier that they‘ve bought for Jace will provide us with endless laughs, during their summer holidays.
Lazy say’s she’ll be the one carrying him and I’m hoping for visions of the wheezy lump struggling in 30 degree temperatures, whilst Jace uses her hair as the reins. 😂
Let’s see how much she love it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears.
Bring on the hiking trips. 🤣

View attachment 161309
I also cannot wait.she was breathless walking on the flat with him.
she looked ridiculous with that bow in her hair and those trainers.bet her feet are blistered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

LoRoCo

VIP Member
The only channels the new Coppa rules have seemingly affected that I’m aware of is specific toy channels or some Disney related content. If family vloggers can argue that their content is targeted at both adults and children I can argue that Disney content can be for both kids and adults too.
If Yt continue to allow Family vloggers they should not be monetised. This way we’ll soon see how many of these vlog for memories and how many vlog in order to continue their lavish lifestyle.
I always said that. Why should family vloggers get monetized. Honestly get real jobs. No one is watching if it weren't for the kids. Kids shouldn't be working those many hours, 5-7 days a week. What makes each of these families so special that they are getting paid for making a video? I see nothing special about any of them. Families are families. Actually my family is what I want. We are all down to earth, have goals, dreams and ambitions. We work hard everyday at our real jobs. My kids go to school and study hard so they can make something out of themselves. I don't need to get paid by YT for that...Oh and my husband isn't a perv but let's reward the pervs by letting them stay on YT ok rant over

• Heart

honeybeetulip

Wonder what “all these surprises” are for Es birthday... I’m sure it will overshadow Islas
In reality I’d be surprised if that was the case since we all know that Isla is coddled and spoiled while Esme is definitely not Lazys favorite whatsoever. In some ways I think Lazy resents Esme. Although I will say, since Jace was born, Isla has been dropped like Lazys inhibitions on Nanas pension day.

• Haha

Lolly505

VIP Member
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
Fucking hell. A pound for every second it took them to knock it up in MS Paint 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Start of the vlog Sarah says Esme asked for the sister sleepover, in the tiktok it was a surprise 🙄

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Looking at Socialblade, even an Ingham tween birthday haul can't compete view-wise with DadVGirls, who despite not uploading for 48 hours, still manage to pull in more views on that day than the Inghams.

Sarah will tell us "it's not a competition" and that comparisons hurt but we know when her husband was riding high as a vlogger he was obsessed with a) following their view count on Socialblade and b)being better than everyone else.

Honestly, I think behind the scenes Creepy is panicking which is why now the change to 'travel vloggers'. They'll be the only travel vloggers to get little to no sponsorship, all because of Creepy's ways.

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Creepy 'This grass is really strange, when it rains it grows and I have to cut it' Errrrrrr of course it does Creepy.
Creepy breaks the lawnmower hilarious. He's a moron

• Haha

JustAnotherUser

Why is isla going out to see esmes present first and get on it first!!! It's esmes bloody present not yours!
Although, like many people said, a, trampoline shouldn't be a main gift as it benifits everyone but still esmes and should see it and get on it before anyone else.

• Sad
  • Angry
Honestly, I am quite worried about some of the things the IFam post in the support group. They constantly want the attention from the Ingham’s but they hardly ever get it unless it’s them asking a question about alibaba and me. I feel sorry for Thomas, he is always posting saying hi or good morning to Sarah but never gets a reply back. It’s these IFam that keep their channel going and funds their trips to B and M but to me they don’t seem to recognise that.

• Sad

Zelda18

VIP Member
Admit it Chris, the trampoline was for you!

On a serious note I bet Chris loved watching Isabelle bouncing on it.

• Sick

Asparagus123

VIP Member
They’ve been watching some you tubers and getting inspiration for healthier lifestyles 😂😂😂😂 So Sarah actually nearly cooked something pasta with slabs of cheese on top ! But they are all feeling the benefit already !! 😂😂😂
I’m cracking up 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Porkiepies

VIP Member
That "your so welcome babe" gets right up my nose it is so annoying and so scripted its not natural that every present you open you have to say "thank you so much" then the reply with "your so welcome babe" its not natural
There is nothing natural about that family now, everything is about manipulation, lies, views and money.

• Sad
  • Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
IF IT W'NT VLOGGED IT D'NT HAPPEN = Chris Ingham language for "What happens in Florida stays in Florida"

• Haha

SallyR

In today’s vlog Jace has had an ice cream from the van and at least two mini doughnuts?????? 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha