Ingham Family #105 - 5 Shein hauls, 6 bottles of echo falls, nothing interesting to film

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shein hauls up. I thought the site was super cheap but had a look and alot of stuff is Asda, matalan and hnm prices. Id much rather spend my money on those shops knowing it was decent quality.

Reactions: 15
The shein hauls up. I thought the site was super cheap but had a look and alot of stuff is Asda, matalan and hnm prices. Id much rather spend my money on those shops knowing it was decent quality.
Family vlogging channel but a haul for a middle aged woman? So relatable to kids! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not really interested in watching her try clothes on and I'm an adult, so why would the Ifam want to watch it?

Reactions: 24
Sarah commenting on how expensive clothes are for the cheap quality? I thought that was her busniess ethos

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Omg shes not a teenager and running shein down because there big size you are big and expensive god you got room to talk your 80 quid blankets but that's ok as you sell them to kids you bloody cheep skate my blood is boiling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can’t wait for the ingham family walking holiday
thought they rarely went to McDonald’s
twice in one week
sarah you are not a size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait for the ingham family walking holiday
thought they rarely went to McDonald’s
twice in one week
sarah you are not a size 14
Walking holiday. Is that what's planned 😂 it will finish Sarah off!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I can’t believe she kept the tracksuit 😂😂
‘Rule Breaker’
It looks bleeping ridiculous on her 😂😂

And holy tit her HAIR 🤢
EDC89C9E-86FF-4BD4-A758-62175B339283.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
10.99 expensive for a T-shirt with a vinyl iron on print....this from the woman who charges £20 for a children's t-shirt with vinyl print on. The woman who charged around £15 for a white baby grow with iron on "bee busy"

You couldn't make it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She actually said walkingesque holiday.all those summer clothes for rainy and cold uk
They are clearly planning Scotland :mad: well they better not come up here yet as we are behind England so they can bloody stay at home :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She has no idea how to dress for her age or shape. She's not a 14 either. She's much bigger than I am and I'm a 16. None of those outfits complimented her at all. Oh and she really needs to cut that hair of hers. It's adding years to her

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.