The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on baby and me. Now it could be from a customer but maybe it's from the new house? Chris has been missing loads... Decorating?
I'd get a migraine if that was my room. It's a very lot NOT awesome and looks like it's all straight out of B&M to me....straight out of the packet, whatever it is.

If that is the new house won't this pic spoil the massive surprise emotional reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The baking sketch the other day got me. It was the way Esme was cracking the eggs. I don't know whether the purpose of the video was to actually look as if the "characters" couldn't bake. But, with what they are like, I struggle to see it that way.

My nearly 8 year old can crack an egg properly. Esme should be able to. Isabelle should be more than capable of baking a few cupcakes (especially from a bloody packet mix).
Exactly this. My 13yr old daughter can cook most things even a Sunday dinner. That's because I've always taken the time to involve her in the cooking process from a very young age. As parents it's our job to teach our children life skills and none of my adult kids are incapable of cooking for themselves and their children. These two morons are totally failing as parents because they put a camera before their children's happiness. And creepy has got an obsession about throwing water over Izzy he's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd get a migraine if that was my room. It's a very lot NOT awesome and looks like it's all straight out of B&M to me....straight out of the packet, whatever it is.

If that is the new house won't this pic spoil the massive surprise emotional reveal?
They are dumb enough to do it...
It would explain why the vlogs have been all over the place and these challenges take up as tiny part of the day.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over this either, when I was a kid my mum taught me how to bake, I was only little and we made cupcakes & sponges together, from scratch! No bloody packet mix, it makes me laugh cos a basic sponge cake is so simple to make! And every time she made something else she got me involved. Then when I was a bit older she started teaching me to cook, my parents were quite adventurous with food in the 90’s, we didn’t have a lot of money so instead of going out to restaurants they’d hold dinner parties for friends and family. By the time I was 13 I could make a paella, beef bourguignon, curry, risotto bianco, a roast dinner! Not to mention numerous pasta dishes (that had sauces) I knew how to make a roux, these dishes aren’t even that hard to make, mostly one pot/pan stuff, but from those few things I was able to go on and make anything, I’d just get a recipe book out and give it a go, I wasn’t always successful but I knew the basics of cooking so wasn’t scared to try other stuff. But the point is my mum took the time to teach me, she stood with me in the kitchen and showed me everything, then she’d say to me, just you give it a try. I don’t think lazy gives a tit about developing her children in any way, teaching them basic life skills so they can fend for themselves when they grow up and move out. She’s a disgrace, bone idle witch.
She can’t teach them anything ‘cos she knows nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How Chris pulls anything is beyond me. Oh yeah Sarah really jealous of your life with absolutely disgusting vile so called human

I want to be a fly on the wall when their new neighbours find out who the weirdo in winter gear is moving in next door and realise it's everything they feared and more. Just imagine reading that Sun article for the first time and realising you're stuck with him.
Hope they don't have 16 year olds

Reactions: 10
This account just gets creepier 🙈
This reads like Chris but also of someone who may read here or be older. This is no child. If a child wrote this they wouldn't think rationally and think that what they are writting is weird and Creepy because it would be based on innocence.
This is a person who knows what they are saying is wrong and crossing lines and worryiingly obsessive. It's not tattlers, or anyone who dislikes them they need to worry about its these sorts of people

Reactions: 30
I can’t get over this either, when I was a kid my mum taught me how to bake, I was only little and we made cupcakes & sponges together, from scratch! No bloody packet mix, it makes me laugh cos a basic sponge cake is so simple to make! And every time she made something else she got me involved. Then when I was a bit older she started teaching me to cook, my parents were quite adventurous with food in the 90’s, we didn’t have a lot of money so instead of going out to restaurants they’d hold dinner parties for friends and family. By the time I was 13 I could make a paella, beef bourguignon, curry, risotto bianco, a roast dinner! Not to mention numerous pasta dishes (that had sauces) I knew how to make a roux, these dishes aren’t even that hard to make, mostly one pot/pan stuff, but from those few things I was able to go on and make anything, I’d just get a recipe book out and give it a go, I wasn’t always successful but I knew the basics of cooking so wasn’t scared to try other stuff. But the point is my mum took the time to teach me, she stood with me in the kitchen and showed me everything, then she’d say to me, just you give it a try. I don’t think lazy gives a tit about developing her children in any way, teaching them basic life skills so they can fend for themselves when they grow up and move out. She’s a disgrace, bone idle witch.
The reason she cant teach her kids to cook and bake is simple - she cant do it herself therefore she would need teaching prior to showing her kids getting shown how to cook or bake

Reactions: 14
Is she genuinely ignorant though or is she just lazy, selfish and wilfully neglectful through choice?
It's definatly choice. The only thing what she is interested in is money above her child's safety and welfare and being relavant to thousands of vulnerable people, take her away off social media what will Sarah Ingham have.... Nothing.

So at any cost Sarah is going to do exactly what she wants and will use her children to get this. Her children are not only props but sheilds they use to stop those who try to protect them by using them as manipulation tools to scare the likes of us that if we destroy their business we destroy the children's lives, when in reality they've destroyed everyone's lives around them and more

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This account just gets creepier 🙈
Imagine that perverts shock when he realises it’s actually pervert Chris writing Isabelle’s ‘paragraphs’

they are creating SERIOUS safeguarding issues with their children

Is she genuinely ignorant though or is she just lazy, selfish and wilfully neglectful through choice?
Choice
She’d rather bin her baby off onto her children to look after so she can go and shill blankets and get money for her shopping addiction.

that baby is attached to Isabelle’s hip half the time. What exactly does sarah do all day?
Chris seems to do the admin and running the website so all sarah has to do is order more tit and put out a quick insta story.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's definatly choice. The only thing what she is interested in is money above her child's safety and welfare and being relavant to thousands of vulnerable people, take her away off social media what will Sarah Ingham have.... Nothing.

So at any cost Sarah is going to do exactly what she wants and will use her children to get this. Her children are not only props but sheilds they use to stop those who try to protect them by using them as manipulation tools to scare the likes of us that if we destroy their business we destroy the children's lives, when in reality they've destroyed everyone's lives around them and more
A very lot well said 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.