The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the I fam he is called Chris, it’s creepy or nonce from the rest of the country, from all walks of life, teens laugh and mock, lads cringe, mothers fear, dads would punch, all walks of life in this country call Chris creepy or nonce, imagine that!! Apart from money he is absolutely miserable, not for Sarah or the kids he’s devastated he got caught out soo soon he had years of flirting and banging body shagging planned ahead of him!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
To the I fam he is called Chris, it’s creepy or ponce from the rest of the country, from all walks of life, teens laugh and mock, lads cringe, mothers fear, dads would punch, all walks of life in this country call Chris creepy or ponce, imagine that!! Apart from money he is absolutely miserable, not for Sarah or the kids he’s devastated he got caught out soo soon he had years of flirting and banging body shagging planned ahead of him!!
Haha, I thought the same as that mum when I saw that man's fringe. Someone needs to tell him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t get over Isabelle's “looks so well presented guys” salad 🤢, egg, cucumber, strawberry and carrots, oh and a bit of bagel, it’s not a salad!
Then Esme’s pancakes caked in tit 🙈, and I’m sure I’ve read that Isla had a buttered bagel for lunch the other day?
Lazy STOP letting your kids make their own food! I’m all for getting the kids involved but they’re creating utter tit! Cook them a proper meal ffs!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
WHATS IN THE BOX?! WITH A SAVAGE, SHOCK ENDING!!

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day, it's very windy. It's not half term and she didn't know because it was a short term. This time last year they were in Majorca. Lazy is so annoyed; she did a Boohoo order and paid for next day delivery. She got a text to say the order was delayed and Lazy isn't best pleased be cause she was going to do a try on haul. She knows there's more important things going on right now but still has a moan. Anyway, she's off to the office to do the ifam store and Baby and Me orders. Lazy doesn't normally have breakfast but she's quite hungry so she's going to make some Crunchy Nut Clusters. Jace is screaming because he wants more breakfast so Lazy gives him some Lucky Charms. Isla then asks for a pop tart. Comment down below your favourite breakfast. Lazy cackles as Jace eats his cereal.:rolleyes:

Everyone is now asking for a pop tart. Lazy said Creepy wants two of them but the precious princess then decides he only wants one. Isabelle films herself eating the pop tart. Lazy cackles because Esme said she doesn't like sweet things. She gives her pop tart to the girls and has an ice lolly instead. A coffee and bowl of lunch is made.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's windy today and Prinny comes running across the garden toward him. he says she's funny. The grass is beginning to grow again so creepy is going to mow it. Hopefully after a phone call Creepy makes this morning it will be the last or one of the last times he ever has to mow the lawn.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace is helping to mow the lawn; he pushes one of his toys along the patio. Time lapse of clouds.

Creepy says they planned on doing this outside but it's too windy. They're now doing it inside but the end part outside. Isabelle has been asking to use the lucky dip box from Easter again so her and Esme are playing what's in the box. Creepy shows the foods the girls will be touching and trying to guess; yoghurt, cream cheese, burger relish, egg, sausage covered in ketchup and dog food. The girls will play rock paper scissors, put their hand in the box and see if they can guess what is in the box. The loser gets the most savage forfeit; Isabelle thought of the forfeit.:rolleyes:

Isabelle goes first She puts the mask on and Creepy tells her not to fall asleep. The first food is dog food. Isabelle asks if anything is alive in the box. She is scared and her heart is beating so fast, she thinks she will cry.:rolleyes:Isabelle guesses correctly. Next food is burger relish for Esme. Creepy jokes that is was Jace's vomit from after breakfast. Esme asks if it is baby food and then Creepy says Prinny had diarrhoea this morning and Creepy said he had to clear it up so he could mow the lawn. Anyway, Esme guesses wrong. Next for Isabelle is out of date cream cheese. She guesses Nutella. Isabelle says it's disgusting because it's mouldy. Next up is the sausage roll covered in ketchup for Esme. She guesses wrong but gets half a point because she guessed the sausage roll correctly. Isabelle gets raw eggs next and she says she can't. She might be sick if she carries on. She guesses correctly and says she might be sick.:rolleyes:Next for Esme is the yoghurt and she guesses correctly. The bonus round is next. It's foam soap for Isabelle. Isabelle is incorrect. Esme's turn and if she gets it right Isabelle gets the forfeit. Isabelle pokes her tongue out, trying to lick Esme. Esme's bonus round is flour and egg. She guesses correctly. Creepy gags and says Isabelle has to take the forfeit.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is jumping up and down in the garden. The forfeit is a bucket of cold water. Lazy cackles. Isabelle was confident when she made the bet. Isabelle protests and Creepy asks if she's sure she wants to take the forfeit. Esme stands behind creepy with a pan of water. Isabelle runs away from the water and Esme throws the water over him. Lazy cackles Creepy then turn and throws the remaining water that's in his bucket over Isabelle before chasing Esme with his boobies flying all over the place. Lazy cackles.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Esme are ending the vlog. They had a lot of fun filming the challenge but they're scared about the revenge. Isabelle is worried Creepy will wake them up with a horn. Isla asks what a horn is and Esme explains.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Hints of the house move when Creepy was talking about the grass. I initially thought he meant they were getting fake grass put down but this doesn't make sense if they're hoping to move in the next couple of weeks.

Creepy was so giddy to get some nice shots of Isabelle completely soaked in water to get some kicks and satisfy his sick, sick mind. He purposely gave Isabelle a much harder bonus round than Esme's.

Here's a nice shot of Creepy's fifty chins, he's giving Lazy a run for her money.
View attachment 136525

She's a very lot pissed off about those clothes
View attachment 136540View attachment 136541View attachment 136542

View attachment 136528View attachment 136526View attachment 136527View attachment 136543View attachment 136544
Jeez arent lucky charms just pure sugar?!

Reactions: 17
Jeez arent lucky charms just pure sugar?!
Creepy said Jace vomited after breakfast. I wonder how often that happens because they feed him so much tit. Surely his body is rejecting some of it? Barely anything that goes into his body is nutritious.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I get that we’re in lockdown and everything and I can’t really judge as I’ve basically lived in pyjamas but I swear I’ve never seen Chris wear anything (even before lockdown) other than tracksuits?

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over Isabelle's “looks so well presented guys” salad 🤢, egg, cucumber, strawberry and carrots, oh and a bit of bagel, it’s not a salad!
Then Esme’s pancakes caked in tit 🙈, and I’m sure I’ve read that Isla had a buttered bagel for lunch the other day?
Lazy STOP letting your kids make their own food! I’m all for getting the kids involved but they’re creating utter tit! Cook them a proper meal ffs!!
To be fair the kids probably make a better lunch than sarah

which by the way what the duck does Sarah actual do?
The kids are feeding themselves, out on their skates with Chris or babysitting their brother??

Reactions: 14
I get that we’re in lockdown and everything and I can’t really judge as I’ve basically lived in pyjamas but I swear I’ve never seen Chris wear anything (even before lockdown) other than tracksuits?
I prett_ much wear pyjamas all day if im home or the same clothes for a few days if i go out for like 1 hour, but thats because i dont have thousands watching me, if i was on camera everyday then i would be changing clothes daily

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over this either, when I was a kid my mum taught me how to bake, I was only little and we made cupcakes & sponges together, from scratch! No bloody packet mix, it makes me laugh cos a basic sponge cake is so simple to make! And every time she made something else she got me involved. Then when I was a bit older she started teaching me to cook, my parents were quite adventurous with food in the 90’s, we didn’t have a lot of money so instead of going out to restaurants they’d hold dinner parties for friends and family. By the time I was 13 I could make a paella, beef bourguignon, curry, risotto bianco, a roast dinner! Not to mention numerous pasta dishes (that had sauces) I knew how to make a roux, these dishes aren’t even that hard to make, mostly one pot/pan stuff, but from those few things I was able to go on and make anything, I’d just get a recipe book out and give it a go, I wasn’t always successful but I knew the basics of cooking so wasn’t scared to try other stuff. But the point is my mum took the time to teach me, she stood with me in the kitchen and showed me everything, then she’d say to me, just you give it a try. I don’t think lazy gives a tit about developing her children in any way, teaching them basic life skills so they can fend for themselves when they grow up and move out. She’s a disgrace, bone idle witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over this either, when I was a kid my mum taught me how to bake, I was only little and we made cupcakes & sponges together, from scratch! No bloody packet mix, it makes me laugh cos a basic sponge cake is so simple to make! And every time she made something else she got me involved. Then when I was a bit older she started teaching me to cook, my parents were quite adventurous with food in the 90’s, we didn’t have a lot of money so instead of going out to restaurants they’d hold dinner parties for friends and family. By the time I was 13 I could make a paella, beef bourguignon, curry, risotto bianco, a roast dinner! Not to mention numerous pasta dishes (that had sauces) I knew how to make a roux, these dishes aren’t even that hard to make, mostly one pot/pan stuff, but from those few things I was able to go on and make anything, I’d just get a recipe book out and give it a go, I wasn’t always successful but I knew the basics of cooking so wasn’t scared to try other stuff. But the point is my mum took the time to teach me, she stood with me in the kitchen and showed me everything, then she’d say to me, just you give it a try. I don’t think lazy gives a tit about developing her children in any way, teaching them basic life skills so they can fend for themselves when they grow up and move out. She’s a disgrace, bone idle witch.
The baking sketch the other day got me. It was the way Esme was cracking the eggs. I don't know whether the purpose of the video was to actually look as if the "characters" couldn't bake. But, with what they are like, I struggle to see it that way.

My nearly 8 year old can crack an egg properly. Esme should be able to. Isabelle should be more than capable of baking a few cupcakes (especially from a bloody packet mix).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, he is a head and people do need protecting from him. So I guess it's apt.
Brilliant! That would also explain why he always looks so well lubricated greasy AF and is ribbed for our pleasure! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.