The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at any cost Sarah is going to do exactly what she wants and will use her children to get this. Her children are not only props but sheilds they use to stop those who try to protect them by using them as manipulation tools to scare the likes of us that if we destroy their business we destroy the children's lives, when in reality they've destroyed everyone's lives around them and more
Completely agree, Chris too.

In his hell no video when he said to "think of his kids", it's the reason why I and I am sure many others are still here, because of the teenage girls that he still has access to, it's those kids I am thinking of. He said exactly the same to one of his victims too; manipulative, weak behaviour from a spineless man.

If he really cared about his kids he would have done everything to prove to the haters that he was a changed man - had sought therapy, apologised, backed away from the social media and kept his head down and let Sarah and he kids continue on with the channel whilst he edited and did admin. Instead he's prancing around like a creep, displaying exactly the same behaviour that has got him in so much trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know what I was thinking, this is the woman who refers to a Sunday lunch as a Carvery, she even confused a carrot for a cucumber the other day 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Posted on baby and me. Now it could be from a customer but maybe it's from the new house? Chris has been missing loads... Decorating?

(Conspiracy theory right thier)
The geo art is all kinds of thick and clumpy wrong. Sorry random house owner but no!

Reactions: 13
Posted on baby and me. Now it could be from a customer but maybe it's from the new house? Chris has been missing loads... Decorating?

(Conspiracy theory right thier)
Pleae don't tell me that Lazy is doing a grey/marble theme again. 😬 If this IS Isla's bedroom then I can't wait to see how ugly the rest of the new house is.

Didn't Lazy say that all the girls are getting double beds though?

Reactions: 14
Pleae don't tell me that Lazy is doing a grey/marble theme again. 😬 If this IS Isla's bedroom then I can't wait to see how ugly the rest of the new house is.

How the heck can they even afford to move with their views so low? Also I can’t see how Sarah’s blanket business is going to come along now she actually has to do some work.

Reactions: 17

It's emse that wanted that wallpaper, what lazy says and what she remembers she's said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she genuinely ignorant though or is she just lazy, selfish and wilfully neglectful through choice?
Genuinely ignorant is my definite option. I’m afraid, for myself at least that no mother would willing neglect their children. That’s said it’s Lazy we are talking about, and just remember Owld Creeps was a ‘step up’ the social scale for her. It beggars the question how low down was she in the first place 🤔

Double beds for the girls? The next money making venture must be to move their boyfriends in (imagine Creepy with Isabelle’s boyfriend. Chapter three they will become husbands, which makes grandchildren.

PLEASE TELL ME CREEPS AND LAZY WONT STILL BE VLOGGING WHEN THEY NEED FALSE TEETH AND NANNNAAAAARS MOBILITY SCOOTER 🛴

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's definatly choice. The only thing what she is interested in is money above her child's safety and welfare and being relavant to thousands of vulnerable people, take her away off social media what will Sarah Ingham have.... Nothing.

So at any cost Sarah is going to do exactly what she wants and will use her children to get this. Her children are not only props but sheilds they use to stop those who try to protect them by using them as manipulation tools to scare the likes of us that if we destroy their business we destroy the children's lives, when in reality they've destroyed everyone's lives around them and more
AB SA FLIPPIN LOOTLY!!! Completely, Totally, utterly agree 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over this either, when I was a kid my mum taught me how to bake, I was only little and we made cupcakes & sponges together, from scratch! No bloody packet mix, it makes me laugh cos a basic sponge cake is so simple to make! And every time she made something else she got me involved. Then when I was a bit older she started teaching me to cook, my parents were quite adventurous with food in the 90’s, we didn’t have a lot of money so instead of going out to restaurants they’d hold dinner parties for friends and family. By the time I was 13 I could make a paella, beef bourguignon, curry, risotto bianco, a roast dinner! Not to mention numerous pasta dishes (that had sauces) I knew how to make a roux, these dishes aren’t even that hard to make, mostly one pot/pan stuff, but from those few things I was able to go on and make anything, I’d just get a recipe book out and give it a go, I wasn’t always successful but I knew the basics of cooking so wasn’t scared to try other stuff. But the point is my mum took the time to teach me, she stood with me in the kitchen and showed me everything, then she’d say to me, just you give it a try. I don’t think lazy gives a tit about developing her children in any way, teaching them basic life skills so they can fend for themselves when they grow up and move out. She’s a disgrace, bone idle witch.
Lazy doesn't have any life skills to teach. She doesn't cook, clean or work a real job. She has no skills except shopping in discount stores. So how can she teach them anything. Oh maybe how to cheat and steal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When creepy said that Jace was sick after breakfast... I was thinking was he sick after his first breakfast second breakfast or his third breakfast?

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freaking creep would defo blocking them and calling the cop's
I've tried to report the account many times but there's nothing to chose from that can be used as a reason. It's not normal at all, if it was pictures of my young daughter or niece I'd be reporting it to someone not following and liking them 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does anyone actually think this is a girl called Ellie?

They have such an obsession with Isabelle, id be worried if I found this stuff about my daugther!
Some things they say shout pre-teen/teen but the writing is definitely not that of a pre-teen/teen. I agree it's very worrying

Reactions: 6
Genuinely ignorant is my definite option. I’m afraid, for myself at least that no mother would willing neglect their children.
I'd never heard of them before the grooming allegations came out but it's been said that years ago (as seen in her early vlogs apparently) Lazy used to be more of a hands-on mother, more like you'd expect a mother to behave. If that's the case then she knows what she should be doing but now chooses not to. 🤬

• Angry
How the heck can they even afford to move with their views so low? Also I can’t see how Sarah’s blanket business is going to come along now she actually has to do some work.
Jane is doing an online photoshop course as we speak

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.