The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man has no understanding of boundaries and that's why he's still a dangerous predator, nothing at all has changed. She looks to be a parent at the school, too. Mortifying for everyone, except Chris who still doesn't get it.
You're totally right. Makes you wonder if they really do have an open marriage and she is fine with him sleeping around. As has been said before, however, he hasn't always used protection when sleeping around and she should therefore be worried about what STDs he may be passing to her. If only she would just kick him out and get the whole family off YouTube. That would go a long way to ensure that no more women would get groomed and used by him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Creepy is getting more and more brave with Izzy like he's testing what can get away with.

• Sick
  • Sad
WHATS IN THE BOX?! WITH A SAVAGE, SHOCK ENDING!!

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day, it's very windy. It's not half term and she didn't know because it was a short term. This time last year they were in Majorca. Lazy is so annoyed; she did a Boohoo order and paid for next day delivery. She got a text to say the order was delayed and Lazy isn't best pleased be cause she was going to do a try on haul. She knows there's more important things going on right now but still has a moan. Anyway, she's off to the office to do the ifam store and Baby and Me orders. Lazy doesn't normally have breakfast but she's quite hungry so she's going to make some Crunchy Nut Clusters. Jace is screaming because he wants more breakfast so Lazy gives him some Lucky Charms. Isla then asks for a pop tart. Comment down below your favourite breakfast. Lazy cackles as Jace eats his cereal.:rolleyes:

Everyone is now asking for a pop tart. Lazy said Creepy wants two of them but the precious princess then decides he only wants one. Isabelle films herself eating the pop tart. Lazy cackles because Esme said she doesn't like sweet things. She gives her pop tart to the girls and has an ice lolly instead. A coffee and bowl of lunch is made.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's windy today and Prinny comes running across the garden toward him. he says she's funny. The grass is beginning to grow again so creepy is going to mow it. Hopefully after a phone call Creepy makes this morning it will be the last or one of the last times he ever has to mow the lawn.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace is helping to mow the lawn; he pushes one of his toys along the patio. Time lapse of clouds.

Creepy says they planned on doing this outside but it's too windy. They're now doing it inside but the end part outside. Isabelle has been asking to use the lucky dip box from Easter again so her and Esme are playing what's in the box. Creepy shows the foods the girls will be touching and trying to guess; yoghurt, cream cheese, burger relish, egg, sausage covered in ketchup and dog food. The girls will play rock paper scissors, put their hand in the box and see if they can guess what is in the box. The loser gets the most savage forfeit; Isabelle thought of the forfeit.:rolleyes:

Isabelle goes first She puts the mask on and Creepy tells her not to fall asleep. The first food is dog food. Isabelle asks if anything is alive in the box. She is scared and her heart is beating so fast, she thinks she will cry.:rolleyes:Isabelle guesses correctly. Next food is burger relish for Esme. Creepy jokes that is was Jace's vomit from after breakfast. Esme asks if it is baby food and then Creepy says Prinny had diarrhoea this morning and Creepy said he had to clear it up so he could mow the lawn. Anyway, Esme guesses wrong. Next for Isabelle is out of date cream cheese. She guesses Nutella. Isabelle says it's disgusting because it's mouldy. Next up is the sausage roll covered in ketchup for Esme. She guesses wrong but gets half a point because she guessed the sausage roll correctly. Isabelle gets raw eggs next and she says she can't. She might be sick if she carries on. She guesses correctly and says she might be sick.:rolleyes:Next for Esme is the yoghurt and she guesses correctly. The bonus round is next. It's foam soap for Isabelle. Isabelle is incorrect. Esme's turn and if she gets it right Isabelle gets the forfeit. Isabelle pokes her tongue out, trying to lick Esme. Esme's bonus round is flour and egg. She guesses correctly. Creepy gags and says Isabelle has to take the forfeit.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is jumping up and down in the garden. The forfeit is a bucket of cold water. Lazy cackles. Isabelle was confident when she made the bet. Isabelle protests and Creepy asks if she's sure she wants to take the forfeit. Esme stands behind creepy with a pan of water. Isabelle runs away from the water and Esme throws the water over him. Lazy cackles Creepy then turn and throws the remaining water that's in his bucket over Isabelle before chasing Esme with his boobies flying all over the place. Lazy cackles.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Esme are ending the vlog. They had a lot of fun filming the challenge but they're scared about the revenge. Isabelle is worried Creepy will wake them up with a horn. Isla asks what a horn is and Esme explains.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Hints of the house move when Creepy was talking about the grass. I initially thought he meant they were getting fake grass put down but this doesn't make sense if they're hoping to move in the next couple of weeks.

Creepy was so giddy to get some nice shots of Isabelle completely soaked in water to get some kicks and satisfy his sick, sick mind. He purposely gave Isabelle a much harder bonus round than Esme's.

Here's a nice shot of Creepy's fifty chins, he's giving Lazy a run for her money.
Creepy1.PNG

She's a very lot pissed off about those clothes
Lazy.PNG
lazy1.PNG
lazy2.PNG

creepy2.PNG
Capture.PNG
creepy.PNG
creepy4.PNG
creepy3.PNG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You're totally right. Makes you wonder if they really do have an open marriage and she is fine with him sleeping around. As has been said before, however, he hasn't always used protection when sleeping around and she should therefore be worried about what STDs he may be passing to her. If only she would just kick him out and get the whole family off YouTube. That would go a long way to ensure that no more women would get groomed and used by him.

I think Public Safety ( Chris) gave it away when we had no idea of their marriage arrangements. Probably the most believable thing he's said. I agree that they do have an open marriage, I think that was his condition for staying with her (taking it one step further I wonder if it was agreed when she was pregnant with Esme and he ran off to Florida) and that's why she was so unfazed when he slept with Hayley and so defensive of him. If she had any self respect though she'd tell him to leave the teenagers and the Ifam alone and not to creep on the school mums or his step daughter. The pair of them are grim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think Public Safety ( Chris) gave it away when we had no idea of their marriage arrangements. Probably the most believable thing he's said. I agree that they do have an open marriage, I think that was his condition for staying with her (taking it one step further I wonder if it was agreed when she was pregnant with Esme and he ran off to Florida) and that's why she was so unfazed when he slept with Hayley and so defensive of him. If she had any self respect though she'd tell him to leave the teenagers and the Ifam alone and not to creep on the school mums or his step daughter. The pair of them are grim.
I honestly think lazy doesn’t give a tit about him cheating. It’s a marriage of convenience.

I remember when they went on one of their many holidays, there was someone staying at the same hotel who said creepy has his own room, separate from the rest of the family.

• Wow
It has annoyed me that they’ve wasted yet more good food for the sake of a tit vlog

Reactions: 18
I’m still amazed more than one human being would go within 2 metres of Chris even before there was a pandemic he makes my skin crawl from hundreds of miles away

can imagine the open marriage conversation
Chris “look sarah babe, now im super famous I’m going to get women throwing themselves at me, whilst I don’t want to go there I’m best to keep the fans happy so you can keep going to matalan and b and m aren’t I. I’m only doing it to help the channel”
Sarah “yeah good point babe”

also Chris getting it elsewhere would mean he wouldn’t have to come anywhere near you so that’s a bonus

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day, it's very windy. It's not half term and she didn't know because it was a short term. This time last year they were in Majorca. Lazy is so annoyed; she did a Boohoo order and paid for next day delivery. She got a text to say the order was delayed and Lazy isn't best pleased be cause she was going to do a try on haul. She knows there's more important things going on right now but still has a moan. Anyway, she's off to the office to do the ifam store and Baby and Me orders. Lazy doesn't normally have breakfast but she's quite hungry so she's going to make some Crunchy Nut Clusters. Jace is screaming because he wants more breakfast so Lazy gives him some Lucky Charms. Isla then asks for a pop tart. Comment down below your favourite breakfast. Lazy cackles as Jace eats his cereal.:rolleyes:

Everyone is now asking for a pop tart. Lazy said Creepy wants two of them but the precious princess then decides he only wants one. Isabelle films herself eating the pop tart. Lazy cackles because Esme said she doesn't like sweet things. She gives her pop tart to the girls and has an ice lolly instead. A coffee and bowl of lunch is made.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's windy today and Prinny comes running across the garden toward him. he says she's funny. The grass is beginning to grow again so creepy is going to mow it. Hopefully after a phone call Creepy makes this morning it will be the last or one of the last times he ever has to mow the lawn.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace is helping to mow the lawn; he pushes one of his toys along the patio. Time lapse of clouds.

Creepy says they planned on doing this outside but it's too windy. They're now doing it inside but the end part outside. Isabelle has been asking to use the lucky dip box from Easter again so her and Esme are playing what's in the box. Creepy shows the foods the girls will be touching and trying to guess; yoghurt, cream cheese, burger relish, egg, sausage covered in ketchup and dog food. The girls will play rock paper scissors, put their hand in the box and see if they can guess what is in the box. The loser gets the most savage forfeit; Isabelle thought of the forfeit.:rolleyes:

Isabelle goes first She puts the mask on and Creepy tells her not to fall asleep. The first food is dog food. Isabelle asks if anything is alive in the box. She is scared and her heart is beating so fast, she thinks she will cry.:rolleyes:Isabelle guesses correctly. Next food is burger relish for Esme. Creepy jokes that is was Jace's vomit from after breakfast. Esme asks if it is baby food and then Creepy says Prinny had diarrhoea this morning and Creepy said he had to clear it up so he could mow the lawn. Anyway, Esme guesses wrong. Next for Isabelle is out of date cream cheese. She guesses Nutella. Isabelle says it's disgusting because it's mouldy. Next up is the sausage roll covered in ketchup for Esme. She guesses wrong but gets half a point because she guessed the sausage roll correctly. Isabelle gets raw eggs next and she says she can't. She might be sick if she carries on. She guesses correctly and says she might be sick.:rolleyes:Next for Esme is the yoghurt and she guesses correctly. The bonus round is next. It's foam soap for Isabelle. Isabelle is incorrect. Esme's turn and if she gets it right Isabelle gets the forfeit. Isabelle pokes her tongue out, trying to lick Esme. Esme's bonus round is flour and egg. She guesses correctly. Creepy gags and says Isabelle has to take the forfeit.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is jumping up and down in the garden. The forfeit is a bucket of cold water. Lazy cackles. Isabelle was confident when she made the bet. Isabelle protests and Creepy asks if she's sure she wants to take the forfeit. Esme stands behind creepy with a pan of water. Isabelle runs away from the water and Esme throws the water over him. Lazy cackles Creepy then turn and throws the remaining water that's in his bucket over Isabelle before chasing Esme with his boobies flying all over the place. Lazy cackles.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Esme are ending the vlog. They had a lot of fun filming the challenge but they're scared about the revenge. Isabelle is worried Creepy will wake them up with a horn. Isla asks what a horn is and Esme explains.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Hints of the house move when Creepy was talking about the grass. I initially thought he meant they were getting fake grass put down but this doesn't make sense if they're hoping to move in the next couple of weeks.

Creepy was so giddy to get some nice shots of Isabelle completely soaked in water to get some kicks and satisfy his sick, sick mind. He purposely gave Isabelle a much harder bonus round than Esme's.

Here's a nice shot of Creepy's fifty chins, he's giving Lazy a run for her money.
View attachment 136525

View attachment 136540View attachment 136541View attachment 136542

View attachment 136528View attachment 136526View attachment 136527View attachment 136543View attachment 136544
Can't wait for Lazy's boohoo try-on haul.

End of vlog

View attachment 136525

View attachment 136540View attachment 136541View attachment 136542

View attachment 136528View attachment 136526View attachment 136527View attachment 136543View attachment 136544
I thought it was about time I changed my avatar from Sarah's sex face to my newest one... Just giving Creepy a taste of his own medicine. We all know what happens to the open mouthed photos of the girls.

Screenshot_20200523_212256.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You'll be fine, just take it slowly and cut slithers off at a time rather than big chunks. Check the end of the nail each time and you'll see like a circle in the middle that will be softer as you get close to the quick, stop then. If they're long and the quick needs to recede, do this every 4 - 7 days and you'll be able to get them shorter each time. If you do catch one of the quicks, don't panic at the blood, it looks worse than it is! It's a good idea to have a styptic pencil or powder in, which will stop any bleeding quickly, or you can pack flour/cornflour into it, or scrape against a block of soap. I tend to give treats after each nail just to make it nice for them (one of mine will only let me do his claws if he gets to eat each bit of nail that I cut off....weirdo 😂 )
😂😂😂Awww! Bless him too! 😂 Thanks so much. I've cut tiny bits off so I'll try again in a few days.

Don't think we should be talking like that about her leg hair guys, it's 2020..surely we have come beyond criticising a woman for having body hair?
I can't talk about anyone's body hair! I resemble Chewbacca at the moment 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
THE BEST SURPRISE PRESENT EVER!!

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day. It's coming up to lunchtime and everyone is up and dressed for a while. Jace is in his Peppa Pig boots wandering around the garden, Creepy is cleaning the patio and the girls are slothing playing 'Adopt Me'. Lazy has been doing Baby and Me but she's taking a break because it's driving her insane. Isabelle says she scream 'baaaabe, which file is it?'. Lazy would hate to live with her, she's so annoying. She has a friend on Instagram, Doris and Fred, who has been doing this for ages so Lazy has been ringing her every ten minutes asking how to do things. They're both stuck now because Lazy's supplier needs a square box that she can repeat and it's difficult to know. They've just come off facetime to make the kids lunch. Isabelle is having a salad. Lazy doesn't want eggs and bets Isabelle's room stinks of eggs, she'd been tooting all night.:rolleyes:

Jace has a banana and Lazy tells him to eat the rest. The girls are making lunch. Isabelle is having orange juice, salad, egg and a bagel. Esme is having Nutella and cream on pancakes with strawberries and juice. Lazy and Isla are having crumpets Lazy didn't have breakfast. She's going to make Jace pitta and some other bits. The Inghams have been going through so much more bread since lockdown. They never used to get through a whole loaf of bread and lazy would end up having to throw it out to the birds. Now they go through three loaves of bread a week. They're going through butter a lot and lurpack is expensive, it's crazy. Isabelle and Esme would sometimes have breakfast, lunch and dinner at school.:rolleyes:

Isabelle shows us her lunch and says it's well presented.:rolleyes:

Isla has been very excited because she knows something is on the way to the house today; a big package. She's been waiting for the postman. The tracking says it's arriving today but Creepy isn't telling us what it is because it needs to be seen in it's full effect but Isla hasn't been so excited since Christmas Eve.:rolleyes:

The doorbell rings and there's a knock at the door. Prinny barks. Creepy opens and says 'Cheers, man. Thanks' He takes it into the garden and the brat squeals. It's 3pm and the postman just knocked at the door. Creepy tells Isla she's opening it on camera. Of course it's a pair of roller blades. Creepy says they're so pretty. It's hard to find skates in size 1. They move fast, have proper wheels on and are so preeeettty. Creepy is going to take the brake off because you don't need it and it gets in the way more than anything else. Isla is going to try them on and try them out in the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy has her quiet time; Jace is in bed and Creepy has gone out to skate with the girls. lazy has a newfound appreciation for teachers; how do they have the patience to laminate everything? It's so tedious. Lazy has been cutting out the laminated drawings from the other day. She's done five pictures and two bees. She has more to cut out and it's so boring. She doesn't want to spend her evening laminating pictures.:rolleyes:

Footage of Isla's rollerblades. She is out on rollerblades with no knee or elbow protection They're fast but really nice. Footage of the girls skating and Creep doing his one trick.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of the rainbow coming down. Lazy replaces it with the coloured pictures.

Esme has gone and had a shower because she ants Lazy to cut her hair. Don't you normally wash your hair after it's been cut?:unsure: You have to go to college for years to do it properly. Esme is done and Jace is having a snack. They're having lunch afterwards. Lazy says Esme has blonde streaks in her hair. Esme wants her hair the same length as Isla's.

The hair is cut and it looks straight to Lazy but it's longer on one side. Isabelle is running across the garden. Lazy asks why. Lazy moans about Esme's hair. Lazy cackles because Isabelle is running across the garden again.:rolleyes:

They just got Creepy to film a Tik Tok and he's posting it now. The garden is a mess, littered with coats.

The Ingham have come out to do the 8pm clap and no one is out. Lazy asks if everyone has stopped doing it. Other people come out and start lapping. Lazy tells the girls to say hi to Holly. People are coming out now. Lazy isn't clapping today though. A dog has come over to the house and Lazy says they have a new friend. It ran across the street. Lazy cackles.:rolleyes:

Lazy says it was an experience. The neighbour ran down the street. She was calling the dog but it wasn't taking any notice. The dog has scratched Esme. Prinny can smell the dog and is sniffing Esme's leg.:rolleyes:

They're sitting and watching America's Got Talent. They're having halloumi for dinner. Lazy has a package for the girls to open before they go and get ready for bed.:rolleyes:

Out in the garden because it's a nice garden. There's a big box of Christmas presents. The presents were returned and there was a delay. The Inghams haven't had a chance to open it yet. Isabelle receives a 'scratchbook'. The girls all get a pile each. Lazy thanks the girl who sent the box. Lazy gives Prinny a toy.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Such a big effort. Such an amazingly, big display to represent our NHS which Lazy can't even be bothered with:rolleyes:
View attachment 135868

Because leaving a big box of medication around young children is a brilliant idea...
View attachment 135860

View attachment 135872View attachment 135869View attachment 135870

View attachment 135871View attachment 135873View attachment 135875
friggin hell he looks about 70 , the wrinkles on him. Big paperround that mate

Right then lets give this vlog a watch...obvs its another 'mega surprise' :rolleyes: Is it even an Ingham vlog without a surprise??

THE BEST SURPRISE PRESENT EVER!!
- Ooop not starting the vlog til lunchtime...#lazy
- 'wellitons' ... its wellingtons..someone add that to the Sarah Ingham dictionary pls
- Chris in another tracksuit :sick:
- 'My supplier' - aka some factory in China
- *cackle cackle cackle*
- Isabelles cooking skills are almost on par with Anastasia Kingsnorth's chopping an onion
- 'Bits and bats'...ahahahaha the famous phrase has returned
- Why is lazy so shocked that they're going through bread so quick...ALL YOU EAT FOR DINNER IS SANDWHICHES!!!!!
- Strawberries and egg touching each other....:sick: That has sent me sideways
- Oh god here we go...those skates are going to be added to the list of things that get used twice and then chucked into the junk room.
- 'Bustle and hustle'....oh my god I cant cope with this language
- Oooo Nannerrrr getting a special mention today...
- Surprised todays title isn't 'GIVING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR A SPECIAL MEGA SURPRISE MAKEOVER'
-
Ahahahahahahahaah that hair is so unevenly cut...the reason its longer on one side is because of her parting...if you parted her hair in the middle not the side it would be even...is that not just common sense??:rolleyes:
- Fake laughing/acting from Isabelle running around the garden....
- Lmaooo 'hiiii holly' (that was the fakest thing ive ever seen) obviously had to make it look like the some of neighbours can tolerate them...
- Wonder if today's tea was pasta? Bet you it was 😂
- Oooop more #gifted stuff...some more fabricated reactions, obviously rehearsed before the camera was switched on
- Been a while since Mary Shittle has been featured...ive walked past that store and my god its like a shrine to the minghams in that shop :rolleyes: Wonder if business has been quiet and she wants some more 'cash money' (to use creepy's terms)
- Another vlog with no ending....I mean this is becoming a regular habit now ngl...:rolleyes:

Annnddd thats another review of the minghams...enjoy x
im a proper weirdo when it comes to food touching , I havent watched the vlog but did they put strawberries and egg together ?

And Sarah, it will only come out of the woodwork when you man up enough to kick him to the curb. I know. I originally stuck up for my partner same kind of thing. I eventually got him to agree to a divorce and over time as it filtered out that I left him , women told me of his unwanted advances on them. They were too scared to tell me because along the lines of #me too. Would I believe them?
I agree. The 1st 2 I didn't believe. And I now know I did my female sex a complete disservice. I am very sorry I stuck up for him. But in my defence, he gifted me 3 amazing children and once I had nurtured and seen them off onto happy lives , it became clear quickly.
Don't be like me. Kick him out now. You can do all you do without the groomer, slimy slug.
I kind of know where youre coming from here, I went out with my ex for 2 and a half years staying completely loyal he however had a woman everywhere he went apparently, it was only afterwards when I saw sense and realised (I was only 21) that they didnt want to tell me. This was before social media and one actually called to my house which was round the corner from him to warn me. If however it happened now he would be picking his balls up off the floor

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pictures you wish you hadn't seen. If the red jacket is on today, the long sleeved grey debacle is back tomorrow. If I didn't know better, I would swear he was playing a character. What does he see when he looks in the mirror? It's like some kind of grim gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I want to be a fly on the wall when their new neighbours find out who the weirdo in winter gear is moving in next door and realise it's everything they feared and more. Just imagine reading that Sun article for the first time and realising you're stuck with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
images.png
Portrait of her one and only, by Sezzahavinaburrrrgaaformateee (sorry, it was Shutterstock all along).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.