The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at their old videos from when they first started. Creepy’s parents joined them on their honeymoon - could almost excuse that as handy childcare, but why did Dave go? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If anyone is hating their lockdown hair, just think of Chris and feel better about yourself. I can't stop laughing at it, it's like he's put his wing flaps up and is about to land.

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 17.09.57.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aw bless Sarah, she was so confident on her spelling of raspberry. “It’s spelled R-A-S-B” she proclaims “not R-A-Z-B”. Please Sarah, don’t homeschool these girls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
'cutting my teen daughter's hair wrong on purpose'
I hope that's clickbait and not true because that's pretty evil if they really did.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ah yes Sarah cut your daughters hair, shove the camera in her face and still show the haircut is still poor, she’s 14 and her classmates will clearly use that as a reason to be nasty to her, they are evil at that age

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s actually *Raspberry* there is a P!

Creepy running his fingers through isabelles hair 🤢

also, notice Baby Jace alone in the garden?! Morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone is hating their lockdown hair, just think of Chris and feel better about yourself. I can't stop laughing at it, it's like he's put his wing flaps up and is about to land.

View attachment 139420
Geezus could his comb over get any bigger, it’s nearly at the middle of his ears. God I would love to take to his hair with clippers 🤣🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thoughts:

- We knew it was coming. More hair cut vlogs. Shame she couldn't pay out for a proper hair cut for them before lockdown... I missed a few vlogs, so unsure whether I missed it, but did they vlog or mention Esme's hair cut? If not, do you reckon Esme kicked off?

- Jace is a proper little whinge bag, isn't he.

- The content has got that dull that she is asking people to comment down below how they say raspberry. Really?

- Well, that was dull. Didn't really cut it wrong on purpose, did you, Sarah? You just left a tiny bit long. Yet found it "LadBabyMum" style hilarious as per 🙄

- All that shopping on Amazon, yet still can't purchase helmets that fit the girls. Not like safety matters or anything.

- Sarah talking about Esme learning about scammers on Roblox. Lazy, she lives with the biggest scammers going. Also, why are you allowing her to interact with people on Roblox. That app is like predator central. Wait - is Creepy signed up?

- Isabelle's been playing with the crayons again, making everyone place cards to eat dinner outside 🤦‍♀️ she doesn't help her cause by acting like a 6 year old, does she.

- Esme looking incredibly awkward when singled out by her parent.

- Lazy, you are so "insirational"

Screenshot_20200527_174525.jpg

- A little mention of the house move. I could walk from my house to the Chinese factory that makes Lazy's blankets and back, and they still won't have moved 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did I see right izzy only had bra on the kitchen while sitting at the table

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was the same at the old house, they only started packing a couple of days before they moved and then left it full of their old furniture, clothes, food etc as if they had been kidnapped by aliens in the middle of the night. If only...

No you don't
Thank the lord

They probably sold their house with all the contents and will just buy all new crap for the new one 🙄
Who’d want their tat? Notwithstanding the Prinny deposits and Creepy’s grease that will contaminate it, the crap stuff is years old

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.