The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say I’ve ordered stuff online since lockdown but they seem to have stuff every single day, surely thats wrong and selfish

Reactions: 13
Mia seems a lot more advance and mature for her age too, I keep thinking she’s 17/18 not 15
Because her parents have treated her like a 3rd adult for quite some time. She’s their nanny for Karma and now also has to do their cooking. They’re very cult like - more so than the Inghams in making sure their kids have no contact with anyone - so she wouldn’t know how to behave like a teen really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just watching Mrs Hinch on insta stories. I rarely watch but she was making Ronnie's dinner. All from scratch, and very healthy. Then he was sat in his high chair munching on some cauliflower. And for some reason images of Jace chowing down on his big fat greasy chicken legs came into my mind 😂 How is she not embarrassed or ashamed of her 1-year-olds diet
All I shall say is maybe go to the Mrs Hinch thread and go down that rabbit hole. She’s another one who lies out her backside all the time and has family over during lockdown for bbqs!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t get the hair thing.
My daughter is only 4 but she has strong opinions on her hair. I prefer it long (I love the cute hair styles) but she prefers it shorter, just sitting on her shoulders. So guess what? We keep it short! She looks adorable either way and she’s happier with it shorter.

As soon as she was old enough to voice her own opinion on her hair, she was old enough to decide what she wanted to do with her hair. Obviously there’s limits, like if she wanted to shave her entire head or dye it green I’d convince her otherwise, but for the most part it’s not my decision.
I always told my kids as long as they keep it clean they can wear it anyway they want. You have to pick and choose your battles. All those girls are old enough to choose their own hair style.

• Heart
I think your right 🤪🤣 when did they invite noddy into the family tictok🤮
Just had a nosey at TikTok ( I could stomach it a bit because Sarah’s knives down a chalkboard ear shattering voice is muted!) Lazy doing TikTok is the equivalent of her chubby wobbly husband trying to skate. The second hand embarrassment is just too much for me.
Thats the first and last time I do that again!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell has she done to esma beautifull hair needed cutting but shes hacked it oh boy . More presents if tyen kids dont get enough and for god sake getting up at dinner time dont say you didnt as jace still in pjs as you changed him what a house hold no routine no wounder kids are grumpy and I always thought sarah been crying its were she just got up tierd eyes you are so so lazy

Just had a nosey at TikTok ( I could stomach it a bit because Sarah’s knives down a chalkboard ear shattering voice is muted!) Lazy doing TikTok is the equivalent of her chubby wobbly husband trying to skate. The second hand embarrassment is just too much for me.
I'm so eager to seht him a bra what cup size do you reckon

I'm so eager to seht him a bra what cup size do you reckon

• Haha
who was it a surprise for Chris, you told us like a week ago you had to order ms Isla a pair and Isla obviously knew about it.
To bad Maud did not send Prinny a tail.
The Inghamfamilys biggest fan on the street was finnally showed on camera.
So a secret shout out to the company that sent Chris those skates and to Mary Shortle with that random showing of her bags again.
Wonder what she pays them to put them in their vlogs every now and them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Jesus instead of laughing at that dog how about get it away from Esme! State of her scratched legs afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Best surprise ever ... a pair of rollerblades for Isla which will be fucked in the back of the garage after one use. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
duh is lazy really that thick that she doesn’t know why they are going thru so much bread and butter or food in general! That’s cos you thick twit, you are stuck at home, no takeaways no carveries, no school dinners, you have to supply 3 meals a day!!!🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When creepy says sumfing instead of something. Is it a regional pronunciation?

• Haha
I’m not super active in the thread but lurk and I think some discussions are slightly more irrelevant than others and give Sarah & Chris more fuel to call everyone ‘trolls’ when they’re making comments on things like appearances. They’re assholes but it’s giving more fuel to the fire sometimes. And leg hair is normal, mine is ott right now lmao but idc. It’s not gross..
As long as the Minghams are still vlogging and Tattlers are still tattling they'll be calling us "trolls". If not about their appearance then something else, anything, whether relevant or not.

I agree that there's nothing wrong with body hair, per se. I personally wouldn't vlog my legs if any growth could be seen on camera but I don't really care if others do......but when it comes to Creepy and Lazy it's a case of gloves off and no holds barred.

Of course it's a cheap shot but until they've earned my respect by not being lying, cheating scumbags who seemingly don't take proper care of their children, pets, fans etc then I'll not afford them the same niceties I'd extend to others that do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duh is lazy really that thick that she doesn’t know why they are going thru so much bread and butter or food in general! That’s cos you thick twit, you are stuck at home, no takeaways no carveries, no school dinners, you have to supply 3 meals a day!!!🤡
Do the schools really serve non-boarding students three meals a day. That is why they have them in private school, Lazy doesn’t have to cook.

I can’t even hate watch them anymore.Gifts every single day.Chaos in the house no meals planned.Sort yourselves out you selfish pair.

Reactions: 11
Do the schools really serve non-boarding students three meals a day. That is why they have them in private school, Lazy doesn’t have to cook.
That’s what Lazy said, but of course they would have to pay for them, she did say they can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Reactions: 3
i honestly believe with the state of Prinnys fur they groomed her themselves with the state of it, the bit missing between the eyes gives it away, not only that but sarah says the groomer they take her to has just started working again...they used to take her to pets at home and she never came out looking like that

• Sad
Reactions: 15
THE BEST SURPRISE PRESENT EVER!!

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely day. It's coming up to lunchtime and everyone is up and dressed for a while. Jace is in his Peppa Pig boots wandering around the garden, Creepy is cleaning the patio and the girls are slothing playing 'Adopt Me'. Lazy has been doing Baby and Me but she's taking a break because it's driving her insane. Isabelle says she scream 'baaaabe, which file is it?'. Lazy would hate to live with her, she's so annoying. She has a friend on Instagram, Doris and Fred, who has been doing this for ages so Lazy has been ringing her every ten minutes asking how to do things. They're both stuck now because Lazy's supplier needs a square box that she can repeat and it's difficult to know. They've just come off facetime to make the kids lunch. Isabelle is having a salad. Lazy doesn't want eggs and bets Isabelle's room stinks of eggs, she'd been tooting all night.:rolleyes:

Jace has a banana and Lazy tells him to eat the rest. The girls are making lunch. Isabelle is having orange juice, salad, egg and a bagel. Esme is having Nutella and cream on pancakes with strawberries and juice. Lazy and Isla are having crumpets Lazy didn't have breakfast. She's going to make Jace pitta and some other bits. The Inghams have been going through so much more bread since lockdown. They never used to get through a whole loaf of bread and lazy would end up having to throw it out to the birds. Now they go through three loaves of bread a week. They're going through butter a lot and lurpack is expensive, it's crazy. Isabelle and Esme would sometimes have breakfast, lunch and dinner at school.:rolleyes:

Isabelle shows us her lunch and says it's well presented.:rolleyes:

Isla has been very excited because she knows something is on the way to the house today; a big package. She's been waiting for the postman. The tracking says it's arriving today but Creepy isn't telling us what it is because it needs to be seen in it's full effect but Isla hasn't been so excited since Christmas Eve.:rolleyes:

The doorbell rings and there's a knock at the door. Prinny barks. Creepy opens and says 'Cheers, man. Thanks' He takes it into the garden and the brat squeals. It's 3pm and the postman just knocked at the door. Creepy tells Isla she's opening it on camera. Of course it's a pair of roller blades. Creepy says they're so pretty. It's hard to find skates in size 1. They move fast, have proper wheels on and are so preeeettty. Creepy is going to take the brake off because you don't need it and it gets in the way more than anything else. Isla is going to try them on and try them out in the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy has her quiet time; Jace is in bed and Creepy has gone out to skate with the girls. lazy has a newfound appreciation for teachers; how do they have the patience to laminate everything? It's so tedious. Lazy has been cutting out the laminated drawings from the other day. She's done five pictures and two bees. She has more to cut out and it's so boring. She doesn't want to spend her evening laminating pictures.:rolleyes:

Footage of Isla's rollerblades. She is out on rollerblades with no knee or elbow protection They're fast but really nice. Footage of the girls skating and Creep doing his one trick.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of the rainbow coming down. Lazy replaces it with the coloured pictures.

Esme has gone and had a shower because she ants Lazy to cut her hair. Don't you normally wash your hair after it's been cut?:unsure: You have to go to college for years to do it properly. Esme is done and Jace is having a snack. They're having lunch afterwards. Lazy says Esme has blonde streaks in her hair. Esme wants her hair the same length as Isla's.

The hair is cut and it looks straight to Lazy but it's longer on one side. Isabelle is running across the garden. Lazy asks why. Lazy moans about Esme's hair. Lazy cackles because Isabelle is running across the garden again.:rolleyes:

They just got Creepy to film a Tik Tok and he's posting it now. The garden is a mess, littered with coats.

The Ingham have come out to do the 8pm clap and no one is out. Lazy asks if everyone has stopped doing it. Other people come out and start lapping. Lazy tells the girls to say hi to Holly. People are coming out now. Lazy isn't clapping today though. A dog has come over to the house and Lazy says they have a new friend. It ran across the street. Lazy cackles.:rolleyes:

Lazy says it was an experience. The neighbour ran down the street. She was calling the dog but it wasn't taking any notice. The dog has scratched Esme. Prinny can smell the dog and is sniffing Esme's leg.:rolleyes:

They're sitting and watching America's Got Talent. They're having halloumi for dinner. Lazy has a package for the girls to open before they go and get ready for bed.:rolleyes:

Out in the garden because it's a nice garden. There's a big box of Christmas presents. The presents were returned and there was a delay. The Inghams haven't had a chance to open it yet. Isabelle receives a 'scratchbook'. The girls all get a pile each. Lazy thanks the girl who sent the box. Lazy gives Prinny a toy.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Such a big effort. Such an amazingly, big display to represent our NHS which Lazy can't even be bothered with:rolleyes:
window.PNG

Because leaving a big box of medication around young children is a brilliant idea...
lazy1.PNG

creepy.PNG
lazy.PNG
creepy1.PNG

Capture.PNG
creepy2.PNG
lazyh.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s the roller skate company? I never watch.
It was locoskates.com

I’ve just looked and the skates Isla received sell for £59.99.
They are not aggressive skates either just junior range.

I’m disgusted by them If they were gifted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.